Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first inclination was c’mon—that’s something you’d see on Criminal Minds or a particularly bad Lifetime Movie . But that’s the reaction I would have had if someone suggested he buried murdered children in his own backyard.

I keep thinking nothing can shock me anymore w/this case, only to be shocked yet again.

Right? The bar for "this is just too weird to believe" keeps getting higher in this case. Anyway, I know it seems odd, but I just think if his friends and cohorts list out some of his earlier visions, we'll get an idea of what other crimes or attempted crimes he might have been involved in.

For the moment, I'm interested in Chad's frustration that Tammy didn't die in a car crash as he'd predicted earlier on. I wonder if he tampered with her vehicle? Or maybe paid a so-called "hitman" (and got conned)? If you believe Chad's visions are phony and self-serving then this has to be something you consider -- that her (we suspect) poisoning was plan B. It will be interesting to see if LE have discovered any evidence of "plan A" that had failed.

I don't know anything about a facebook post. It was uploaded as I noted to Youtube with date shown. I received and alert and 3 were uploaded back to back.
I figured it out with someone’s help here. It was directly uploaded to YouTube yesterday, but the one I was commenting on was shared months ago in news, and Facebook. Seems EIN just wanted to upload it to YouTube. No worries,

Attachments

• A9199446-4D15-4CEF-BC16-4411E54EE163.jpeg
    A9199446-4D15-4CEF-BC16-4411E54EE163.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 73
Also this from the linked article (the other shoe that I've been waiting for to drop):

"Smith said he attended several events in people's homes where Chad spoke, and one of them was organized by a small group of women in Rexburg who were interested in talking about polygamy."
Might I suggest a paternity test.

Attachments

• A433679A-B1E4-492F-81C9-54C466A080CA.jpeg
    A433679A-B1E4-492F-81C9-54C466A080CA.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 60
Ya I’m not willing to give these kooks a pass. If you open the video in YouTube and click the photo at the end a second part of his interview comes up.

These fools are all gullible aimless souls now running for cover. Many of them are up to their eyeballs in these false doctrines and trying to distance themselves to save face or their pocket. They’ve all been shoulder to shoulder with Chadbo and I don’t believe a word this guys says about being recently distanced from him. It’s a convenient narrative that’s self serving.

You're right, it’s bloody disgusting.
BBM---
Agree !!
They are ALL in CYA mode --just speaking out now instead of speaking out a year ago when lives could have been saved.
Self Serving liars-- they were lying and giving false doctrines to anyone who would listen yet not one stepped forward.

Cellular Analysis Survey Team told LE Alex Cox’s phone (9/8/19) went from Yellowstone to Rexburg to LV’s apartment to Maverick back to LV’s apartment then to his own apt.

The next day after midnight - he is at LV’s - police say the only time in Sept. he’s there from 12AM-6AM.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1274112958595923968?s=21

Attachments

• BD48B342-B79B-4C51-B0BC-B212A32FFE79.jpeg
    BD48B342-B79B-4C51-B0BC-B212A32FFE79.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 70
Gibb also told RPD that Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow believed they were part of the “Church of the Firstborn.”

They allegedly stated their mission was to rid the world of “zombies.”

#fox10phoenix
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1274111045162811392?s=21
And not wanting to babysit a younger brother would get you a zombie status. I guess it's surprising there aren't more dead people around these two.

I've seen no evidence so far that he met either of the children. JMO
They were buried in his back yard. He might not have "met" them until they were dead (I agree, I find the lack of evidence of Chad being in the same place at the same time as the kids remarkable) but he met their bodies, at the very least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member