Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Text messages from December 2019 to January 2020 FROM maternal grandfather to Mother.

This is the original statement on the witness list.

I originally thought Melani’s grandfather too. But I was in the middle of researching him, so might have been wishful thinking. I’m going to keep wishing.

Another item says:

text message from mother to parental grandparents.

In this case, I think it is referencing the children’s grandparents, I assume both sets.. unless it’s a typo and it’s supposed to be paternal.

So combing the use of parental grandparents and maternal I think is what confuses me. I think the obvious is what @CSIDreamer said and it’s Melani’s dad, but would be interesting WHY a text from someone is important especially since it doesn’t say between makes it sound like it wasn’t responded to.

would be nice if an Atty could tell us what’s normal?
mother to maternal grandparents would be Barry and Janis Cox.

*Graphic details*

FBI ERT smelled strong odor from object in the plastic. They discovered what appeared to be human remains, crown of head with light brown hair. Investigators then found body wrapped in plastic, secured w/ duct tape. #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1274118115861778433?s=21

Attachments

• 8D4AD251-D68C-4E2A-9CE5-3AEFDD416703.jpeg
    8D4AD251-D68C-4E2A-9CE5-3AEFDD416703.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 69
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1274117499206828033

Refer to #32 - top layer of sod was removed. FBI found several flat rocks and beneath those were two pieces of flat paneling. Under paneling was round object in black plastic. #fox10phoenix
4:10 PM · Jun 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhon5

@jlumfox10
*Graphic details* FBI ERT smelled strong odor from object in the plastic. They discovered what appeared to be human remains, crown of head with light brown hair. Investigators then found body wrapped in plastic, secured w/ duct tape. #fox10phoenix

A second site of interest found behind red building. Investigators found cat & dog remains. Then a backhoe fogged more layers of dirt, finding bricks a foot below ground. Bones, charred tissue and charred bones were found in the area. #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1274119031948062721?s=21

Attachments

• 00B09039-874C-47D4-9E27-DB54E5B1E6FF.jpeg
    00B09039-874C-47D4-9E27-DB54E5B1E6FF.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 29
BBM

Moreover, she created an impression (purposely IMO) that her contact with LVD was limited to few visits until she moved.

From interview (SBM, BBM):

Eaton: Did you visit Lori in Rexburg before you moved there?
Melani: I did I think on a weekend. My ex, Brandon Boudreaux, and I have 50/50 custody, and so anytime it wasn’t my time with my kids, I was a wreck and just missed my kids. I tried to go hike in Arizona or go on a trip, and I did go visit Lori for a weekend up there (in Rexburg). She said, “Just come. Try out somewhere new and come see if you like it up here.”

So if I saw Lori, she was still moving in and getting situated, so I didn’t spend a lot of time over there. I did see some of their things, and she had a room set up perfectly for Tylee and JJ, and it didn’t seem strange to me.

Eaton: There are going to be people that say when they get together with relatives, the talk instantly turns to our kids — soccer games, piano recitals, whatever. So when you actually would see her, did that sort of conversation ever come up? I could maybe understand a day or two but if you’re going on weeks, and you haven’t seen them, did you say, “Where’s JJ been?” – especially because he has special needs?
Melani Right. Yeah. So she would tell me things like, one of the neighbor boys next door, I forget his name, but she would tell me all his friends and how funny they were. JJ was very high energy, and sometimes he’d be in other people’s space, and I think sometimes that bothered some other people, so she would say, “These are the friends that are not judgmental, and they’ll just let JJ come in.” She said that he loved his school there.”

ETA: I guess HI trip would explain why she missed her divorce proceeding. This would also be an indication of her priorities (her own children vs being with LVD in HI)
BBM--
I notice she doesn't ANSWER the question
She just Bull$hits around it.
Lying through her teeth-- she knew then what happened to them.

While officers conducted search, Ball says Daybell watched while sitting in his car in his front driveway & also across the street at his daughter’s home. Police say when he noticed the discovery, he drove off in his SUV before being pulled over. #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1274119851598962688?s=21

Attachments

• D84DB4CE-392E-4DF6-9D4A-D9357A38114A.jpeg
    D84DB4CE-392E-4DF6-9D4A-D9357A38114A.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 40
Below is a text conversation between Daybell & his wife Tammy recovered from her phone.

“I felt I should burn all of the limb debris by the fire pit..” #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1274114285799522304?s=21[/QUOTE]

Chad must have thought himself funny texting Tammy he was burning "limb debris"
I feel so sick to my stomach that poor girl

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1274117499206828033

Refer to #32 - top layer of sod was removed. FBI found several flat rocks and beneath those were two pieces of flat paneling. Under paneling was round object in black plastic. #fox10phoenix
4:10 PM · Jun 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhon5

@jlumfox10
*Graphic details* FBI ERT smelled strong odor from object in the plastic. They discovered what appeared to be human remains, crown of head with light brown hair. Investigators then found body wrapped in plastic, secured w/ duct tape. #fox10phoenix

I just can’t.... oh my gosh... these people! I will never understand how anyone can do this. Never.

WARNING disturbing question

Does this mean his head and body were separated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine