Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to girl's families, they fought like He!l IIRC & JMO

\
PLUS THIS--- BOTH GIRLS WERE HEROES !!!!!!!!!!!
“Both the girls were heroes -- they stuck together,” Patty said. “I don’t know exactly what happened out there that day, but I imagine there was probably an opportunity for one or both to separate or try to make a break, but those girls loved each other. They were good friends -- neither one of them left each other’s side.”

Just breaks my heart !!!!!!!!!!
That’s really sweet of BP to say and I agree with her.

In my opinion, if someone is just trying to cover up a body by throwing some sticks over it, the sticks do not land and place themselves in such a formation so that criminal investigators think it could possibly be some type of Odinist ritual.
That's not really true, imo. If you look at how the 'formations' of the runes are, literally EVERY possible way a stack of sticks could fall, will fit into some description of a rune.

Especially if you art just using your 'imagination' to find the images of runes in a pile of twigs and branches...

[see examples below]

The twigs fell individually but made patterns or shapes

"The twigs fell individually but made patterns or shapes …"
Photograph: Paul Evans

" They fell individually but made patterns or shapes together – shapes like the Chinese characters or the symbolism of Nordic runes used in spells, or Mimih spirit sticks in the ceremonies of the Kunwinjku people of Australia, or the stick divination of the Dagara people of Burkina Faso.

These stick pictograms belonged to alphabets of shamanism and magic."

Last edited:
In my opinion, if someone is just trying to cover up a body by throwing some sticks over it, the sticks do not land and place themselves in such a formation so that criminal investigators think it could possibly be some type of Odinist ritual.
I don't know...They might not have thrown the sticks but literally placed them or arranged them...Even if done haphazardly they can mimic runes...See below,

The twigs fell individually but made patterns or shapes

These ^^^ branches randomly fell that way, and look as 'rune-like' as the blood splatter does, IMO.

Also, I think the detectives fooled themselves by believing the blood splatter was some type of clue. And they may have done the same thing with the twigs and branches BECAUSE the bodies were allegedly staged in weird poses themselves.

So if there were twigs and branches and leaves etc, piled on top, and possibly even arranged as they were placed there, it could look like a ritual. It does not mean that it was though. IMO

I'm not able to access the article from my region, so this is all my opinion:

I believe all the spending is related to the trial, aka starting from when RA was arrested. So the genetic genealogy test must be recent enough.

My theory is that there was little dna found in the scene, possibly on clothes/shoes etc, possibly touch dna or a partial profile. It was never linked directly to any of the POI otherwise it would have come up, I am certain. If there was any DNA the prosecution would be running it through genetic genealogy to ensure it won't be a funky surprise come trial (I don't know, an Odinist that's not in the system yet). Most likely the results have come back to a non-POI (a school friend, a person with an alibi that gave the poor girls a hug or something) and that's why neither the DT or the Prosecution are talking about that DNA.

That's all MOO
It's a fascinating subject. On the other hand, to what you mentioned, in genealogy testing it could be a partial DNA sample that shows a unique gene mutation that can be used to eliminate people...or include them as a possible match within a uniquely low percentage of people that carry that mutation. I saw a cold case, IIRC in Britain, years ago where a gene mutation helped to convict.

Genealogy research has also venturing into to realm of a "warrior gene" made them do it defense, with some success.

I’ll say this regarding what the possible reason for the cancelling of the open portion of the last hearing: evidence of a 3rd party’s guilt or broken alibi does not exonerate Richard Allen.

Jmo

On another note, as someone who has seen both the horrific crime scene photo AND the picture that BH posted to his Facebook shortly after the crime I will say that there is 0 doubt in my mind there is something there. It is unbelievable how closely they resemble each other.

All just my opinion.
As the father of the alleged boyfriend of Abby (where the girls were even suspected, when they were still being sought!), he showed no regret and no piety with his posting. Why not? It seems, he had no concerns about the gossip of the villagers, who are on Fb also. Why not? It is, as if he wanted to challenge LE to question him about the double murder. Why?
Was he one of the visitors, when DC said (in 2019?), the murderer might be in the room or in any case would be listening to or viewing the PC?
Btw: Was RA (or KA) one of the visitors, when DC said it?
I don't want to put BH on the suspect list again, because he was cleared. BUT there are indeed questions, which show up only now and will probably remain unanswered. That is frustrating, in addition to all the rest. MOO

As the father of the alleged boyfriend of Abby (where the girls were even suspected, when they were still being sought!), he showed no regret and no piety with his posting. Why not? It seems, he had no concerns about the gossip of the villagers, who are on Fb also. Why not? It is, as if he wanted to challenge LE to question him about the double murder. Why?
Was he one of the visitors, when DC said (in 2019?), the murderer might be in the room or in any case would be listening to or viewing the PC?
I don't want to put BH on the suspect list again, because he was cleared. BUT there are indeed questions, which show up only now and will probably remain unanswered. That is frustrating, in addition to all the rest. MOO

My understanding is that image was posted many years before the murders.

IMO it's most likely confirmation bias from investigators looking to make a connection, and has zero to do with it.

That thin sticks are able to fall down on the ground like Mikado sticks, which are being dropped, and are suddenly a creation of a pattern like runes, I'm doubting. BUT what I find much more interesting is, that the sticks or part of the sticks were fresh cut like with a saw (was it even an electric saw?). Since 2017 nobody is admitting, he had been on that part of RL-land, not even RL himself, afaik. Who sawed the sticks (in the middle of February) and left them there? And for which purpose was it done?

I think, we know, that RA/BG didn't have fresh sawed, long sticks hidden in his clothing, and he also had no electric saw with him. We saw "white things" and other oddities, he might have had in his blouson or in his pants, but a saw wasn't discovered by anyone.

Last edited:
My understanding is that image was posted many years before the murders.

IMO it's most likely confirmation bias from investigators looking to make a connection, and has zero to do with it.
I don't know and just believed the last poster. If the image is an old one, my question would be: Did RA by staging copy the image, which BH posted, because he knew of the relation between BH's son and Abby?
On the other hand: Abby seems to be not his main victim. It makes less sense, if he used a template for his staging, what was connected only with her.

I don't know who was in Putnamville Correctional.

As I stated it could be something or nothing but the fact they are both in the same small town was worth a look. I'm open to hearing other opinions as to why she was subpoenaed.
MOO
Where did she do her residency and what years that occured might shed some light? She could have been at a hospital that treated someone? Maybe in the years before the arrest? Idk, just some thoughts.

That thin sticks are able to fall down on the ground like Mikado sticks, which are being dropped, and are suddenly a creation of a pattern like runes, I'm doubting. BUT what I find much more interesting is, that the sticks or part of the sticks were fresh cut like with a saw (was it even an electric saw?). Since 2017 nobody is admitting, he had been on that part of RL-land, not even RL himself, afaik. Who sawed the sticks (in the middle of February) and left them there? And for which purpose was it done?

I think, we know, that RA/BG didn't have fresh sawed, long sticks hidden in his clothing, and he also had no electric saw with him. We saw "white things" and other oddities, he might have had in his blouson or in his pants, but a saw wasn't discovered by anyone.

A few people from the area have said that locals often go into the woods and cut twigs and branches for kindling and firewood. All they need is a small hand held ax. There are many homes around there and most of them have fireplaces and many have wood stoves . Not hard to believe someone went on a morning walk to grab some fresh kindling. IMO

IMO, how do you know he wasn't questionned? His name was mentioned when the girls were still "missing" by family of the girls to LEO as the father of the "Crush" when LE was gathering info on the girls' associates, friends etc who they may have reached out to or contacted. They must have talked to him to rule him out.

Why change your behaviour if you didn't kill anyone? What questions are only "showing up only now"??? Please elaborate. Nothing that I can think of.

He was cleared. I don't have any questions.

Nope. Two pled guilty to avoid the DP. So no, it's not comparing apples to oranges. Estimates when this case is finally over and done could be well over 10 million. MO.
That article said the Wagner defense lawyers were getting $150 an hour for GWIV. Do we know how much RA's DT is charging an hour?

That article said the Wagner defense lawyers were getting $150 an hour for GWIV. Do we know how much RA's DT is charging an hour?
The case at the 10 million level also has many more attorneys involved and getting paid than this case does. I believe there werre 4 defendants ... it may have been 5. Each one of them is going to have their own cohort of lawyers and assistants. The Prosecution will also have much more staff etc on their side getting paid when there are multiple defendants. Given that "wages" and any associated travel fees (milege, meals etc) usually consume the bulk of any expense account, any case involving multiples of those being tried separtely is not really reflective of the cost of the average case involving a single defendant, multiple motions, multiple appeals etc. IMO.

Photographer 4 has never said they think RA is innocent. It’s possible to see that things are very odd and don’t know yet if he’s guilty. Open mind.

Moo imo
In all fairness and of course only my opinion, it's hard to ignore when a man confesses an inordinate amount of times, that he's slaughtered two children, not to believe him. AJMO

A few people from the area have said that locals often go into the woods and cut twigs and branches for kindling and firewood. All they need is a small hand held ax. There are many homes around there and most of them have fireplaces and many have wood stoves . Not hard to believe someone went on a morning walk to grab some fresh kindling. IMO
Agreed, and the pics of those branches could easily be broken off by hand at that time of year. No small ax needed IMO.

Agreed, and the pics of those branches could easily be broken off by hand at that time of year. No small ax needed IMO.
By hand or by wind. It was February in Delphi Indiana. I have branches and twigs all over the grounds at our cottage when we go out to open it in the spring that have been brought down by the snows and the wind. Totally random where and how they land - often on top of each other.

RA has confessed 60+ times and was dressed like the killer and is out on the bridge moments before the girls were about to cross.

His gun ejected a shell casing between the victims' bodies. Also has no alibi for the time of the murders.
Yes keep your eyes on the real evidence not what the SM cranks are spouting and the D implying in the Franks Memo.

RA was NOT out there sawing branches with an electric saw. He most reasonably grabbed up and perhaps broke off a few to try and conceal the girls from the view of other side of the creek as best as possible when Libby's father started calling her phone and shouting her name.

TMS said in the pictures they received of the girls at the CS (the ones conveniently 'stolen' from AB) there was no crown of sticks in Abby's hair or distinguishable pattern covering the bodies. Like TMS or not, they had provided verified solid information throughout this case.

JMO

I’ll say this regarding what the possible reason for the cancelling of the open portion of the last hearing: evidence of a 3rd party’s guilt or broken alibi does not exonerate Richard Allen.

Jmo

On another note, as someone who has seen both the horrific crime scene photo AND the picture that BH posted to his Facebook shortly after the crime I will say that there is 0 doubt in my mind there is something there. It is unbelievable how closely they resemble each other.

All just my opinion.
Just curious how you saw the horrific CS photos? Have they been made public?

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back