Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Chad claimed he killed a big raccoon and buried it in the pet cemetery. So that's how he explained it to Tammy.
Somebody is leaking stuff somewhere. I didn’t just dream up my post about the raccoon, it followed seeing it here and elsewhere, and I’m definitely not an insider.

The first time raccoon is mentioned here. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36
I agree with you. Whatever is inside that orange thing came out of the ground. Quite honestly, I thought at least half of those contents (on the side toward the hole rather than toward the road) looked like a dead furry animal. Maybe CD buried a raccoon with the body there so he'd only be "half-lying" when he told TD that the reason he'd been digging out there was he'd buried a raccoon.

Edit- ironically posted the same day the document was signed.

The day after Tylee Ryan was last seen in Yellowstone, the phone of her uncle Alex Cox was pinged at Lori Vallow’s apartment in the middle of the night.

Then, that morning, he went to Chad Daybell’s backyard.

This is the same location where the kids’ remains were found
https://twitter.com/adamherbets/status/1274124898361696256?s=21
Sounds like Lori Killed Tylee. And I bet Tylee knew what was happening. Heinous. Evil. Incredibly cruel. MOO

Wow, this is way worse than I could ever imagine. I believe Tammy's death will most likely be a big clue regarding how these poor kids were murdered. They were probably all killed the same way. I'm not comfortable pointing to who actually did it, but I think it's pretty clear that Alex transported the bodies from point A to point B and Chad burried them. If Alex was alive, he would be in jail too.

So Alex, the laid back funny guy according to his own mother, killed his own niece and nephew at C&L's direction. Now Alex is dead so what do they charge C&L with? Conspiracy, accessories after the fact or does that equate to murder in Idaho?

I cannot believe this. I mean, I knew that is most likely how it happened, but it was just so.....cold and matter of fact.

My stomach is in knots.

I feel you. I don't know whether to cry or throw up but am feeling both coming on. It better be murder and conspiracy to commit murder or I'm taking my ball (in my stomach) and going home.

This is just the document for Chad... I bet there is way more evidence out there. No need to give it all right now. I bet more is to come with Lori.

May they truly realize the error of their ways and live with the pain of knowing what they did and rot in jail! Disgusting pieces of humanity.

Wow, this is way worse than I could ever imagine. I believe Tammy's death will most likely be a big clue regarding how these poor kids were murdered. They were probably all killed the same way. I'm not comfortable pointing to who actually did it, but I think it's pretty clear that Alex transported the bodies from point A to point B and Chad burried them. If Alex was alive, he would be in jail too.

Maybe, but the treatment of Tylee suggests to me she fought for her life and that's why she needed to pay for valuing her own life.

Somebody is leaking stuff somewhere. I didn’t just dream up my post about the raccoon, it followed seeing it here and elsewhere, and I’m definitely not an insider.

The first time raccoon is mentioned here. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36
I agree with you. Whatever is inside that orange thing came out of the ground. Quite honestly, I thought at least half of those contents (on the side toward the hole rather than toward the road) looked like a dead furry animal. Maybe CD buried a raccoon with the body there so he'd only be "half-lying" when he told TD that the reason he'd been digging out there was he'd buried a raccoon.

Edit- ironically posted the same day the document was signed.

Oh this is interesting...Someone knows something

Gibb & her boyfriend David Warwick visited LV in Rexburg on weekend of 9/22-9/23. Last time they saw JJ was the night of 9/22. Warwick said Cox took JJ to his apartment when he acted up. Warwick did not see JJ the next morning. That’s when Alex Cox is back at CD’s property.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1274116237589483520?s=21

oh, dear Lord.

what was he doing to that poor boy there??

they should re-run AC’s autopsy.

It's almost as if she sees herself as some sort of virtuous person for claiming to still "love" Chad and Lori. What would it take for this woman to acknowledge the complete abomination represented by these two psychopaths ?

A lack of Christianity. IMO

(or whatever LDS-dom calls it, and I'm not trying to invite a debate on their same-ness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert