Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just the document for Chad... I bet there is way more evidence out there. No need to give it all right now. I bet more is to come with Lori.

May they truly realize the error of their ways and live with the pain of knowing what they did and rot in jail! Disgusting pieces of humanity.
Agree..There will be a huge trove of digital information. This was planned a long time before the kids were killed. We have an affair and planning of both Tammy and Charles demise I am sure. MOO

Somebody is leaking stuff somewhere. I didn’t just dream up my post about the raccoon, it followed seeing it here and elsewhere, and I’m definitely not an insider.

The first time raccoon is mentioned here. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36
I agree with you. Whatever is inside that orange thing came out of the ground. Quite honestly, I thought at least half of those contents (on the side toward the hole rather than toward the road) looked like a dead furry animal. Maybe CD buried a raccoon with the body there so he'd only be "half-lying" when he told TD that the reason he'd been digging out there was he'd buried a raccoon.

Edit- ironically posted the same day the document was signed.
This was a plot point in one of "Ray Donovan" episodes. The dead racoon was to throw off the scent of the dead body.

Somebody is leaking stuff somewhere. I didn’t just dream up my post about the raccoon, it followed seeing it here and elsewhere, and I’m definitely not an insider.

The first time raccoon is mentioned here. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36
I agree with you. Whatever is inside that orange thing came out of the ground. Quite honestly, I thought at least half of those contents (on the side toward the hole rather than toward the road) looked like a dead furry animal. Maybe CD buried a raccoon with the body there so he'd only be "half-lying" when he told TD that the reason he'd been digging out there was he'd buried a raccoon.

Ha! Thank you for finding this. I remember seeing something about Tammy being told about burial of a raccoon but I didn't remember where I saw it and since I only remember reading about it once, I didn't want to bring it up again in case if it was a rumor...

Maybe, but the treatment of Tylee suggests to me she fought for her life and that's why she needed to pay for valuing her own life.
It seems like Lori was responsible for Tylee and then called Alex..maybe a fight or Lori poisoned her, then Alex had to come over and get her..probably drugged JJ up also..this is all so disgusting. Poor children..

Am I understanding this correctly? Was the head separated from the body (sorry everyone)?

ETA: reading it again, you are.

‘Round item wrapped in black plastic’. Body wrapped separately in plastic.

... I guess poor JJ was the ‘extreme‘ method of disposal???

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1274127447848398848
JJ’s mother thought he had become a “zombie” because he was “sitting still and watching tv” and had “an increased vocabulary,” according to Melanie Gibb. Lori Vallow also reportedly said JJ told her “he loved Satan.”

FOX 13 News Utah

... There are no words.

So JJ was apparently having GOOD days, and this couldn’t please her either???!!

Last edited:
This is just the document for Chad... I bet there is way more evidence out there. No need to give it all right now. I bet more is to come with Lori.

May they truly realize the error of their ways and live with the pain of knowing what they did and rot in jail! Disgusting pieces of humanity.
No only will feel sorry for themselves..Need a Dexter!!

I don't know that they suggests Alex murdered them. It could still be Lori or Lori and Chad together and Alex is the transporter.

Lori's language trying to explain why they had to die is very suggestive that she's the murderer.
I agree. AC shows up in the middle of the night to LVD’s. She was there -at the very least- for what happened to Tylee.

He brought JJ back to LVD’s apt. possibly asleep. IMO it’s most likely asleep. Would you bring a dead body back in front of company? LVD complained about JJ’s behavior the next morning and he wasn’t seen again. She’s just as likely to have been involved as AC in what happened to JJ.

IMO JMO MOO

I don't know that anybody would want to have JR as a witness. She claims she has visions (which I don't think actually come true, unless she claims she had them after the fact), has angels that protect her and with whom she apparently converses and gets directions from, and so on.

This sounds familiar. My angel is named "Siri", how about yours?

Hubby and I both lived in Michigan but did a destination wedding in Vegas and got married in the chapel at Paris. We had our reception in one of the ballrooms.

I had to change my name in Michigan, my place of residence. This was 2003. I’m not sure if it still works the same.
Yes, I live in Michigan and had to change my last name with the SS admin for my SS card and on my Drivers license in Michigan.

my take is now that knowledge of the raccoon, was an ‘I’m not supposed to know this’ social media bleed-through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert