Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay was CV's sister. I have heard nothing about CV's (KW's) parents. I think LVD has never been held to task on her lies and thought she could wiggle her way out of them (reminiscent of walking LEO all the way to the end of the hall to find her office at Universal). She thought she could keep all her plates in the air (ie: grandma, friend, children's movie theatre, friends next door, Alex took him, etc.)

Good point!

I had to stop following the threads when I realized I was about 5 threads behind :p Thank goodness for the media thread! I just read the probable cause affidavit. So sad what became of those children once they were tagged as “zombies”—and so convenient that the dark spirits always came to take over the bodies of people who presented some kind of obstacle to Chad/Lori’s fantasies...

As I was quickly scrolling through threads in an attempt to catch up after the bodies were found, my feeling was that the object on the orange tarp-thing was animal remains, which would explain (1) looking like remains of a living creature but (2) not (apparently—based on a snapshot which could be misleading) being treated with the care one would expect by the searchers. So I was interested in the “pet cemetery” info in the affidavit. Have you guys reached any consensus on that orange tarp yet?
I had the same reaction upon reading about the buried cat and dog in the affidavit.

Quick opinion.... For the most part. Women generally are closer to their moms then their mother-in-laws....
In LVD's case, we know she hated Kay because of the redirection of the life insurance money... So, why the assumption that each time someone asked where is JJ, the "he's at Grandma's" was in relation to Kay and not LVD's mom?

The reason I am thinking this way is because of the weird responses during the Janis and Summer interview ie...October 1st, and speaking with JJ. It's as if she had all kinds of information/having been prepped but she couldn't remember it all and that is why her responses are so bizarre...

For example, when Janice said LVD was stockpiling JJ's medicine. Why would she say this? It seems like she said this because LVD knew the medicine had been found and gave her mother this story to tell to make it appear as if JJ was alive and the medicine had just been stockpiled instead of not used because JJ was no longer living....

I don't know... But it would just seem more likely that LVD was communicating far more with her own mother than we originally assumed and the response to where's JJ, "oh he's at his grandma's" was in reference to Janice and not Kay.

As always...IMO....
IMO JC made quite a few false claims in the interview, like that JJ didn't care about his dog, that Lori was stockpiling JJ's medicine and that she (JC) spoke with JJ on October 1st. To me this shows a propensity for lying. If she was interviewed again, there would be more lies created to promote her "goal".

JJ had zero blood relationship with Janis. And her weird statements regarding "JJ does no us...no he really does" says she knew practically nothing about JJ.

And Janis knew sooo little about Lori's goings on or Alex's goings on.... I really believe this was a distanced relationship until more recently.

I agree. Thanks for the perspective. Yes, perhaps her responding the way you mentioned was due to all the social media talk of that side having no real relationship w one another so she responded....jj does know us...

I suppose my thinking is due to my own experience, even though a child is not biological, the maternal relationship supercedes the husband's family.

ReadyorNot, you have a point, I live in Australia.
Here it is a controlled substance.
I check Medical Guide it is a Atypical Anti psychotic for Mental Health. I presumed the same rule applied in other countries.
Also we live in a small country town, it might various to place to place if I lived in Sydney they might have not check in small towns they do. I am sorry.
Perhaps it's state to state, but I know for a fact that Risperidone/Risperidol is considered a controlled substance here (New York). As such, it cannot be filled prior to the calculated time frame of it's use. Ie; 30 pills, at 2 per day-it cannot be refilled prior to 15 days.

If LVD was "stockpiling" in the state of NY, that would mean she was skipping doses prior to the refill. Doing something like that would have a negative impact on the child.

Irritability would be heightened as well as other unsafe behavior which may support the allegation by LVD that JJ was a "zombie". JMO.

I hope these two aren't planning on becoming some kind of prison-church leaders. I don't think the prisoners in general population like child killers, but if they are housed with their own types.......Also, are CV & LVD still allowed to talk to each other? If so, I'm sure the calls are recorded. JMO
I hope these two aren't planning on becoming some kind of prison-church leaders. I don't think the prisoners in general population like child killers, but if they are housed with their own types.......Also, are CV & LVD still allowed to talk to each other? If so, I'm sure the calls are recorded. JMO
If Chad and Lori wanted to find the 144,000 of like minded people, they are well on the way! According to prison policy.org, there are currently over 144,000 people incarcerated for murder in state prisons across the US. With Chad working his way through the men’s population and Lori in the women’s, all they need to do is identify people and then find a way to get transferred throughout the prison system for more recruits until they have everyone they need.
Mass Incarceration: The Whole Pie 2020

I think it’s pretty clear to all of us that these people lie as easily as they breathe.

Guess we will have to see if Tylee was shot and go from there.
Not to be disrespectful of Tylee's mode of death AT ALL - but I almost hope they did shoot her and that her manner of death will be that much easier to determine and murder charges can be lodged with great certainty. My opinion.

He may have been questioned
We just don't know
LE wont share everything with us, darn it. LOL
I understand why they don't but the waiting game tests my patience when I want all of the details. LOL
But I am glad they don't share until necessary to do so, like in court.
We all want to see this group of murderers found Guilty and we don't want LE or anything to mess that up.
They only get one shot at it.

LE cannot question him if they know he is represented by counsel or that he wishes to speak to an attorney. I'd say it was about 99% likely that Chad was smart enough to know he needed an attorney by the time the backhoe arrived.

LE cannot question him if they know he is represented by counsel or that he wishes to speak to an attorney. I'd say it was about 99% likely that Chad was smart enough to know he needed an attorney by the time the backhoe arrived.
Sorry for the confusion-- I was answering a chain of questions about JM

According to the probable cause documents that states AC's cell phone movements, his phone was at the location of Buckaroo Bill's BBQ from 18:45 to 19:02 (Sunday, September 8, 2019.)

It appears to me from my own research that this restaurant, Buckaroo Bill's BBQ is closed for business on Sunday's. Regular hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 11am to 10pm.

Anyone here want to discuss what was happening there and then? Because it doesn't look like it was to pick up dinner or ice cream. o_O

Nice sleuthing, SStew! It's so tough to patiently wait for additional investigation documents to be released, soooo... enlightening pieces of info like yours help us to think about details a little more.

I agree with @Laughing that it's likely Alex/his phone didn't leave the vehicle when parked at Buckaroo Bill's.

IMO Lori was present, and/or fully aware of, and/or participated in anything deadly that happened to Tylee in that Sept 8/Sept 9 time period.

Quick opinion.... For the most part. Women generally are closer to their moms then their mother-in-laws....
In LVD's case, we know she hated Kay because of the redirection of the life insurance money... So, why the assumption that each time someone asked where is JJ, the "he's at Grandma's" was in relation to Kay and not LVD's mom?

The reason I am thinking this way is because of the weird responses during the Janis and Summer interview ie...October 1st, and speaking with JJ. It's as if she had all kinds of information/having been prepped but she couldn't remember it all and that is why her responses are so bizarre...

For example, when Janice said LVD was stockpiling JJ's medicine. Why would she say this? It seems like she said this because LVD knew the medicine had been found and gave her mother this story to tell to make it appear as if JJ was alive and the medicine had just been stockpiled instead of not used because JJ was no longer living....

I don't know... But it would just seem more likely that LVD was communicating far more with her own mother than we originally assumed and the response to where's JJ, "oh he's at his grandma's" was in reference to Janice and not Kay.

As always...IMO....

I hadn't thought of this angle before, but it does make sense. Another example of Lori muddying the water by throwing innocent people into the mix. A kid can have more than one grandma. He's at grandma's didn't have to mean that he was with Kay. Another bunny trail to nowhere.

Kay was CV's sister. I have heard nothing about CV's (KW's) parents. I think LVD has never been held to task on her lies and thought she could wiggle her way out of them (reminiscent of walking LEO all the way to the end of the hall to find her office at Universal). She thought she could keep all her plates in the air (ie: grandma, friend, children's movie theatre, friends next door, Alex took him, etc.)
Kay and Charles were brother/sister. She was ALSO biological grandmother to JJ. Grandma could easily be KW.

I hadn't thought of this angle before, but it does make sense. Another example of Lori muddying the water by throwing innocent people into the mix. A kid can have more than one grandma. He's at grandma's didn't have to mean that he was with Kay. Another bunny trail to nowhere.
I think it both affidavits mention that jj was going to or actually in Louisiana with his grandma, not just with his grandma.

I think Alex was the useful idiot in this scheme. Lori had some sort of strange influence over his beliefs and actions...he assaulted JR, he murdered CV, he murdered the children....IMO, I think Lori strongly influenced him to marry ZP so that he could be taken care of, as in gone from the picture so when and if LE came down on them, Alex could be blamed for it all. I’m very interested to see all of Lori’s locations and texts as it relates to all this...

Another explanation is that Lori’s mom has never had much contact with JJ and is happy he knows who she is. She also may not understand autism and could assume it is an issue with memory as well.

In my experience, some people, especially grandparents, treat people with disabilities like toddlers, no matter what their age. They automatically assume their cognitive level is that low. My own mother is guilty of this with my 26 year old son who has autism. Even though she knows he's very smart, she talks to him in a baby like way. Drives me nuts!! Like JJ, my son learned to read by time he was 4. My son is nonverbal so we may never know how soon it really was. In other areas, he is still a child. I know JJ was verbal, but maybe he didn't sit still long enough, or have enough interest to sit and have a conversation with LVs mom. Therefor she may not really know what his voice or demeanor was. So Lori could've just went outside and let her hear the other kids playing and she just assumed it was JJ. IIRC LV told MG to "go outside and take a pic of a bunch of kids" as proof JJ was with her.

Perhaps it's state to state, but I know for a fact that Risperidone/Risperidol is considered a controlled substance here (New York). As such, it cannot be filled prior to the calculated time frame of it's use. Ie; 30 pills, at 2 per day-it cannot be refilled prior to 15 days.

If LVD was "stockpiling" in the state of NY, that would mean she was skipping doses prior to the refill. Doing something like that would have a negative impact on the child.

Irritability would be heightened as well as other unsafe behavior which may support the allegation by LVD that JJ was a "zombie". JMO.

As I said before, my son was also on risperdone for a short period. When I told the doc how he peed his pants on the meds (stated in my earlier post) and took him off of them, she did ask me to bring back the unused portion ( I live in NJ). I can't remember actually doing that or ever hearing about it again. That being said, if LV only gave it to JJ when she felt he needed it, the doc would think he was getting it on a regular basis. S0 she could just keep refilling it and have tons leftover. I did that with my sons meds for hives. He rarely needs them ,but it was on auto refill so I just let them refill it for 6 months. I'm thinking that could be considered a "stockpile" being there was 6 bottles of the same med for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjd777