Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think more like AC was getting scared and nervous and was expressing this to CD and LVD because LE was getting ready to "talk" to him about the shooting attempt on TD and LE wanted to follow up with talking to him more about shooting CV as it now looked suspicious plus the fact that TD body was being exhumed.
I think he was collateral damage to CD and LVD-they didn't want him talking more to LE about anything.
Or he was scared enough to end his own life, but I think more it was LVD and CD JMO
and this is the conundrum. Are we absolutely sure that Lori and Chad were in Hawaii when Alex died?

OK, I take your point, although I still haven't read a single first-hand account that says she treated either of these children badly. Right up until she conspired to kill them in cold blood, that is. That's one of the things that keeps me up at night, in fact. How nonchalant she was in continuing to act like things were normal, right up until she murdered them.
and afterwards too!

There is one thing in the timeline:

2007 – CV’s 2nd ex-wife begins to have concerns about Lori’s mental health. “She just seemed off. There were a lot of strange goings-on at their home to the point that a judge ordered cameras to be put in their home to protect the children,” Cheryl says (East Idaho News).

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*
Did anyone find the court documents to support this I wonder? What strange things were happening and who said they were happening?

Read paragraph 22 of the APC for Chad's arrest. A detective from the Fremont County Sheriff's Office contacted Tammy Daybell's sister to ask if she had any knowledge of a pet cemetery on the Daybell's property. Ask yourself why he would ask such a question with no foundation. This actually corroborates a rumor that is out there that there is an inside source who has talked to LE (not Chad, Lori, ZP, MG, or anyone else that has been discussed on here.)

Mods, I'm not sure if this violates TOS. I am reporting a released LE implied corroboration of a rumor rather than the rumor itself and am not naming the person who talked or the source of the rumor.
I truly think it all comes back to AC's phone and Chads text to Tammy which was sent around the time that Ac left Chads property. The convo with Tammys sister was the cherry on the top.

I agree with you however, if she had come forward back then, maybe LE would have listened more with 2 people saying the same thing about the zombies, etc.
Plus LVD had told MG that CV was not alive and an evil spirit named Nick Schneider had killed CV and was using his body.
IF MG had also said that along with what CV was saying, maybe he would not have been killed and would have had protection.
Same with TD-- if MG had also told LE her concerns knowing that CD said TD will die in an accident, or he sees TD dying, maybe something could have saved her.
If she would have then also told LE that LVD saw TR as a zombie and she feared for her life, maybe both JJ and Tylee would still be alive.
I am just speculating "what if" MG had come forward as she could have helped support CV fears that he reported.
JMO
IMO, I think she would have been laughed out of the police station.....

Something has been gnawing at the back of my mind for quite a few months now. The pieces are starting to fall into place. Some I can prove and some are mere suspicion but here we go. I will lay them out for you and let the pieces fall where they may. This all stems from something that my son said last fall but I thought nothing of it at the time.
This we know.....Alex Cox died of a supossed pulmonary embolism.
alex cox cause of death - بحث Google

Tammy Daybell..... no autopsy was performed.....but family witnesses mentioned that she had a pink tinged, foamy spitum on her lips.
Pulmonary Embolism

But, here is the kicker....there was another death in the Salem area during this time. It was a man that spent a lot of time roaming the neighborhood. We used to joke about how much he drove up and down the roads. Come to find out he had attended a few of those prepper campouts.

Perhaps he saw something one day in September while he drove past the Daybell house. Maybe it was on the 9th or maybe it was later in the month that he may have noticed something in particular. At any rate....He died on the 29th of September....of a pulmonary embolism.

I ask....and this is all my opinion....what are the chances that 3 people that have been know to be in the same area and associated with the same people all die of the same(2 confirmed and 1 suspected) cause?

IMO, I think she would have been laughed out of the police station.....

This is a real life reading of what would have happened if Melanie had reported Lori to the police for believing in zombies. Charles pretty much told the police about the wacky stuff Lori was saying and doing, and the end result was that Lori's alive and Charles is dead.

Something has been gnawing at the back of my mind for quite a few months now. The pieces are starting to fall into place. Some I can prove and some are mere suspicion but here we go. I will lay them out for you and let the pieces fall where they may. This all stems from something that my son said last fall but I thought nothing of it at the time.

Tammy Daybell..... no autopsy was performed.....but family witnesses mentioned that she had a pink tinged, foamy spitum on her lips.
Pulmonary Embolism

But, here is the kicker....there was another death in the Salem area during this time. It was a man that spent a lot of time roaming the neighborhood. We used to joke about how much he drove up and down the roads. Come to find out he had attended a few of those prepper campouts.

Perhaps he saw something one day in September while he drove past the Daybell house. Maybe it was on the 9th or maybe it was later in the month that he may have noticed something in particular. At any rate....He died on the 29th of September....of a pulmonary embolism.

I ask....and this is all my opinion....what are the chances that 3 people that have been know to be in the same area and associated with the same people all die of the same(2 confirmed and 1 suspected) cause?

Pulmonary embolism is a common cause of death - top 5-ish.

Pulmonary Embolism

Interesting! Was there anything reported in MSM?

Reading all the theories and looking at the timeline in the affidavit, I think AC murdered Tylee in the wee hours of the night while he was at Lori's apartment. AC may have dismembered the body that night to make it easier to transport into his truck, undetected late at night, and then deliver the body parts for disposal and burning at Chad's place the morning after.

I believe there is tons of evidence not yet disclosed, perhaps from forensic searches in AC's apartment, Chad's barn, AC's truck, Lori's apartment, and other places.

One thing I learned by following the Dr. Teresa Sievers case here on WS was how many videos were found of the murderers by GPS tracking of cell phones and a GPS unit in a rental car in the Sievers case. The murderers were tracked from Missouri and all the way to Dr Sievers house in Florida and back to MO with surveillance videos from a Walmart, various gas stations, etc. They were even able to put together burner phone communications.

The affidavit was at minimum an explanation of CD's arrest. LE and especially the FBI won't leave any stone unturned. This will be interesting.
I totally agree that Tylee was murdered in the wee hrs in Lori's home. It doesnt make sense to me to kill her while coming home from Yellowstone. I dont think there was enough time to dismember her at Lori's but since I dont know how long it takes to do that I wouldn't take it off the the table. It would make it easier to transport and burn her.
Jmo

Interesting! Was there anything reported in MSM?

Pulmonary Embolism

Wow. I’d say that’s pretty ironic. I don’t know statistics but pretty ironic. A quick search and info is available. Locations, and timing make it even more weird imho.

I wonder if this other family is suspicious or if he was known to have had any pre-existing conditions or symptoms before his death.

Pulmonary embolism is a common cause of death - top 5-ish.

Are you sure of this because I tried looking up top causes of death and I dont see that specifically listed here in this article.

FastStats

Blood clots breaking free and causing a stroke or death can happen but I am not sure about how common it is.

"A pulmonary embolism (PE) is a sudden blockage in a lung artery. It usually happens when a blood clot breaks loose and travels through the bloodstream to the lungs."

Pulmonary Embolism | Deep Vein Thrombosis | MedlinePlus

Are you sure of this because I tried looking up top causes of death and I dont see that specifically listed here in this article.

FastStats

Blood clots breaking free and causing a stroke or death can happen but I am not sure about how common it is.

"A pulmonary embolism (PE) is a sudden blockage in a lung artery. It usually happens when a blood clot breaks loose and travels through the bloodstream to the lungs."

Sorry, sudden death. For instance when otherwise (assumed) healthy people drop dead at home. (To be clear: I'm not suggesting that Tammy had a PE. I'm waiting on her autopsy results like everyone else and will be shocked if there was any sort of natural phenomenon.)

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – JJ told his friend, neighbor SB's son, that he and his sister would be leaving soon. "They played everyday almost, until [JJ] said he was moving to his grandmother's…They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," SB said (LocalNews8 ABC)
———
I just looked at the new timeline that @Tortoise updated. Made me sad to remember this. Why do we think JJ said this ahead of time? Was he being fed a story to parrot to others so no one would question where he was? This many days ahead of time?
Geez, just realized that if JJ was saying this on the 7th then killing JJ and Tylee was preplanned and not last minute. It may have been up in the air on whether to actually send JJ to Kay's but he had to go regardless. Without a doubt killing Tylee was planned in advance. Makes me sad too that this is all for lust, money and ego.

FastStats

While I would not say it is a 'common' cause of death- it certainly happens often enough that I personally know of two adults and a child (significant risk factors including a clotting disorder) who have died from it.
You know all those commercials you see on TV for Xarelto and Eliquis? They are specifically to prevent PE and millions of people have enough risk factors to take them.
Like I said in a previous post- I follow this case closely AND I am naturally suspicious. But AC was a truck driver and that is in and of itself a high risk for PE.

I totally agree that Tylee was murdered in the wee hrs in Lori's home. It doesnt make sense to me to kill her while coming home from Yellowstone. I dont think there was enough time to dismember her at Lori's but since I dont know how long it takes to do that I wouldn't take it off the the table. It would make it easier to transport and burn her.
Jmo
BBM. Tammy was likely also murdered at night. Did they use the same method?

Jmo
BBM. Had that taken place, how easy would it have been discovered using cadaver dogs? How about luminol?

Sorry, sudden death. For instance when otherwise (assumed) healthy people drop dead at home. (To be clear: I'm not suggesting that Tammy had a PE. I'm waiting on her autopsy results like everyone else and will be shocked if there was any sort of natural phenomenon.)

I think a PE is exactly what TD died of. She was coughing and foaming at the mouth. AC was foaming at the mouth. Pretty indicative of having a PE event.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member