Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Symptoms of a PE....I don't think either one of these young people would have any of the following risk factors for a PE-which makes it suspicious to me.
just can't let it go.

Pulmonary Embolism

What increases your risk of pulmonary embolism?
Anything that makes you more likely to form blood clots increases your risk of pulmonary embolism. Some people are born with blood that clots too quickly. Other things that can increase your risk include:

• Being inactive for long periods. This can happen when you have to stay in bed after surgery or a serious illness, or when you sit for a long time on a flight or car trip.
  • Recent surgery that involved the legs, hips, belly, or brain.
  • Some diseases, such as cancer, heart failure, stroke, or a severe infection.
  • Pregnancy and childbirth (especially if you had a caesarean section).
  • Taking birth control pills or hormone therapy.
  • Smoking.
You are also at higher risk for blood clots if you are an older adult (especially older than 70) or extremely overweight (obese).

I don't think Alex or Tammy either one would fall into any of these categories! This is too coincidental for me. I may have to live with it but I think someone needs to dig pretty deep here myself. JMO

That list is missing:
  • Cardiovascular disease
  • Clotting disorders
and although it is highly unlikely to apply to Alex last December, a website that is kept current would now include:
  • COVID19.

I believe it’s watchable as it airs on my Directv app, but sometimes it makes you wait until the show has ended.
It may stream live on the PlutoTV app? It has NBC news streaming now if you go under the News & Opinion heading, but I can’t see further than an hour ahead.
I would assume you could watch it on the NBC app, but i don’t have that, so I’m not 100%. I’d think this is the most likely option.
Hulu wants me to sign up for a live tv subscription to watch it there - it’s not watchable live under my normal subscription

I have the NBC app, and it looks like it will be on there tonight. But, you have to put in your cable (TV) provider. So if you don't have cable, you might not be able to view it.

She is thanking the Woodcocks for the welfare check which is quite the opposite of blaming them for starting drama and threatening Lori.
I was going to go back and listen, but couldn't make myself do it. She flip-flopped on that one for sure.

Quite frankly, she should just zip it and stay off social media altogether. After the interviews she and her mother gave, anything said now is disingenuous. She's not a politician or a public figure, putting out a public statement is not necessary. MOO -

Thank you for answering the questions, we're lucky to have you here. Any guesses as to what they might have used?

I have no guesses except about Step 1 that I mentioned earlier in the thread:

I think it would be relatively easy (for someone motivated to do it) to get ahold of Ketamine or Rohypnol and much much easier still to get ahold of sedative drugs (intended for JJ or anyone else with anxiety?) then use enough to cause a loss of consciousness. After that, it would be easy for two grown men or a small woman to overcome someone in a way that causes death.

And that is definitely a guess.

Look at the show Supernatural. They even have portals. Tylee pinned a fan board which is why I even know about it.
Have never watched Supernatural but looked at wiki and it fits every bit as much as Charmed

Supernatural (American TV series) - Wikipedia

At one time had a woman friend who was into Charmed and in early AM drinking coffee Charmed would be on TV. The recent revelation of Chad and the pendulum reminded me of Charmed and have been thinking of parallels ever since.

Charmed - Wikipedia

Didn't Supernatural basically replace the popular Charmed that had run its course in popular culture?

CD is so low brow as a theologian (and one wonders how much was for trolling women)and turns out to be such a stupid murderer.

I know what you mean about the head reference. But upon rereading the affadavit, it was clear to me that where the FBI cut the plastic, the crown of the head was revealed. I just think (hope) that the paragraph that referenced the head was poorly written.
Yes, I was confused too about JJ’s head until another poster reminded me they only used the term “egregious” when describing treatment of the body that corresponded w/the date Tylee went missing. I’m certain had he been beheaded, that would have qualified too.

Yeah she was painting KW as the wicked-witch in her last interview.
KW was the reason Lori was afraid ,so secretive...was protecting Ma and Summer from harm.
She never mentions Lori or Alex , her murdering siblings, in this rambling. Only the public’s mob mentality. Btw, narcissist always blame shift with lots of word salad(so you may forget what you actually accused them of) IOW “sorry, not sorry”...maybe that public mob should be “sorry”.
Pftttt.......

IMO
MOO
I’m not buyin it.
All couched in Jesus name. Where was He when doing the other interviews? I deeply resent the way she used "religion" to make herself look better to the public :(

From the article (emphasis added: bold and italics)
"Sad times are always when you have to bury babies. That's always a poignant moment," Daybell said, leaning on a shovel amid the headstones in the Springville Cemetery where he worked until last year when he quit to write a book about his experiences.

Daybell said he hadn't given much thought to leaving the job until he turned 30 and realized that "I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in a cemetery," noting dryly that he fully expects to be back someday — on the other end of the shovel.

poign·ant: evoking a keen sense of sadness or regret

yeah. Depraved man with baby bodies is nightmare fuel for sure.

Hello everyone and thank you for the kind welcomes! You are the best!

Just need a lawyer (or WS wizard) to help explain something. The two desertion charges that LV is currently facing ... are they sustainable? We don't have those in Canada in our Criminal Code; ours is "failing to provide the necessaries of life" (or criminal negligence). In Canada, if someone was criminally negligent, or failed to provide the necessaries of life (i.e. allowed AC to take JJ from the purported safety of the home) and JJ died as a result, our courts might view this as a heinous abandonment of the child and convict them. The fact he died as a result would be a HUGE aggravating factor. We could also lay a separate indictment for murder or accessory to murder if there was enough evidence - but we may not lay that murder or accessory charge until we had completed the investigation. So ... in Canada, the "desertion" (necessaries of life/criminal negligence) would still carry a significant penalty and would probably be continued, even if the child died one day after the commencement of the charge. Is this true there? Can LV still be convicted of desertion of JJ even though the child was dead on the day of or the day after the charge commenced?

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News
I’ve been wondering the same thing. Also wondering if she can’t be convicted because the kids were dead, is the failure to report a minor as missing a similar criminal offense?

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Also wondering if she can’t be convicted because the kids were dead is the failure to report a minor as missing a similar criminal offense?
Conspiracy to commit murder. No way this wasn’t a combined effort.

Their lies and denials say it all.

I was going to go back and listen, but couldn't make myself do it. She flip-flopped on that one for sure.

Quite frankly, she should just zip it and stay off social media altogether. After the interviews she and her mother gave, anything said now is disingenuous. She's not a politician or a public figure, putting out a public statement is not necessary. MOO -

It kinda is necessary.

This is also a power play in the family. Summer is now the matriarch. The most normal brought up in a pit of vipers that she thinks still are normal. With therapy and some help with self-awareness there might be hope for her. This is the closest to normal any of them have ever looked.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Also wondering if she can’t be convicted because the kids were dead, is the failure to report a minor as missing a similar criminal offense?

Many states have Caylee's law (after what happened with the Casey Anthony case)

"Caylee's Law is the unofficial name for bills proposed or passed in several U.S. states that make it a felony for a parent or legal guardian to fail to report a missing child, in cases where the parent knew or should have known that the child was possibly in danger."

State -- Bill -- Date approved -- Notes
Alabama SB1[10] 2013-06-10[11] Punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
Connecticut HB 5512[12] 2012-10-01[13] Public Act 12-112[14]
Florida HB 37[15] 2012-04-06 Punishable by up to five years in prison.[16]
Illinois SB 2537[17] 2012-08-24 Public Act 097-1079[18]
Kansas HB 2534[19] 2012-05-16
Louisiana HB 600[20] 2012-06-01 Act No. 454; Punishable by up to 1 year in prison.[21]
New Jersey A 4297[22] 2012-01-05 A fourth-degree crime (felony).
North Carolina HB 149[23] 2013-05-17[24] Session Law 2013-52; Class I Felony; Punishable by up to 1 year in prison.[25]
Oklahoma SB 1721 Not yet approved Approved by the Senate.[26]
South Dakota SB 43[27][28] 2012-03-19
Virginia HB 494[29] Not yet approved Introduced by Richmond Delegate Rosalyn R. Dance.
Wisconsin AB 397[30] 2012-04-09

Caylee's Law - Wikipedia

It kinda is necessary.

This is also a power play in the family. Summer is now the matriarch. The most normal brought up in a pit of vipers that she thinks still are normal. With therapy and some help with self-awareness there might be hope for her. This is the closest to normal any of them have ever looked.
She is also in for a very rough trip, the trial is ages away, and it will be huge in the news. Her life will be looked at and scrutinized, all the family secrets will come out, it's going to be something else. Anyway, what a horrible family to grow up in, and I think she has some growing up yet to come. MOO

thanks for posting this.....I still want to say.....but? Something is off here
You mean something like her trying not to be mad at the people who are angry with her and her family? Or perhaps it’s that she never acknowledges her sister did something horrible, in fact never mentions her sister at all? IMO these people are and have always been more concerned w/how they look to others than they are the fate of those two poor kids. Bass-ackwards priorities IMO. I have no sympathy for them and don’t care to hear another word from either Sister and Mommy Cox. Ever.

And let's not forget about JR, who was in a huge custody battle with LVD and who AxC had already tasered, spent time in jail, wanted to send "friends" to JR house and threatened to kill JR.
He died of what they think is a Heart attack, Hmmmmmm
I don't believe there was an autopsy done and LVD did not notify family members of his death IIRC JMO
So LVD and AxC would have access to JJ's prescription then also, IF that is what was used. JMO
An autopsy was done on JR it is case number 2018-02968 available here: Home Page - OME Case Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member