Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be an unpopular opinion but here it goes: I am more willing than most of you to give MG, SC and the rest of the families a "pass". Hindsight is always 20/20, but I feel sorry for the rest of these folks. They are victims of CD and LVD and AxC. I get why MG didn't go to the police. She was stuck in a world of believing the weird stuff CD and LVD were spouting but also of not wanting to believe her friends would be capable of such horrific crimes as a result. Also do we know exactly when MG started talking to LEO? Because from the Dateline episode, it seems to me, she did exactly what she should have, refused to lie to LEO and then worked with them going forward. I do not feel the same way about CD's family or about MB. These folks should have/did known more and said more earlier. MOO

My understanding is that it was 11 days between the first call from LE regarding if she had JJ, and when she met with them again for full interview.

I get in the middle-ground-weeds on this little issue. I do not blame her for waiting a bit to get back to police.

BUT, 11 days.... how much soul searching did she really have to do?
I don't think many of us believe that she has "totally rewound" her far-out beliefs. I still always think (and it was verified with her tone and comments in the interview with Nate) that she was more concerned about her own potential legal problems rather than the true welfare of the children.

We have had some good back and forth about LE probably glad she is out babbling. Maybe part of their thinking is that with Melanie talking more, maybe Lori will try some vengeful actions.... I feel Lori would protect MBP, but not MG.

I'm curious if she will have to pay back that SS money she received after the kids were (gulp!) killed. Not like she has any money now, but, still. Also, I saw listed on that witness list that someone posted here, I believe that one of the witnesses is a Social Security Investigator. Will she get SS fraud charges tacked on to her list of crimes? JMO

Maybe they will set up a work release program for her!! ha ha

My understanding is that it was 11 days between the first call from LE regarding if she had JJ, and when she met with them again for full interview.

I get in the middle-ground-weeds on this little issue. I do not blame her for waiting a bit to get back to police.

BUT, 11 days.... how much soul searching did she really have to do?
I don't think many of us believe that she has "totally rewound" her far-out beliefs. I still always think (and it was verified with her tone and comments in the interview with Nate) that she was more concerned about her own potential legal problems rather than the true welfare of the children.

We have had some good back and forth about LE probably glad she is out babbling. Maybe part of their thinking is that with Melanie talking more, maybe Lori will try some vengeful actions.... I feel Lori would protect MBP, but not MG.

Do we actually know that the time she waited was her doing? Perhaps she called police and they didn't get back to her right away? I just want to give anyone the benefit of the doubt who wasn't directly related in actually killing the kids because we just don't know where their state of mind was. CD and LVD are good in brainwashing and manipulation. Really good. So good LVD was able to convince AZ PD that she wasn't insane.

I've refrained from posting much about MG because...TOS. But I think it is acceptable to comment on something she has publically said about herself. In her book available for preview on Amazon she says she grew up in a very disfunctional householdand her parents converted to LDS when she was young, I think middle-school age-ish. I'm no psychologist but I think that goes a long way to explain her personality now.

But I would separate her from the other personalities in this drama. In the end she did the right thing and she realizes now that they were crazy. It's not hard to discover that she was going through her own trials and tribulations and probably needed her friends even when they started saying crazy things. So I will come to her defense and ask people to stop painting her with the same brush as Chad and Lori.

You're right.

I'm curious if she will have to pay back that SS money she received after the kids were (gulp!) killed. Not like she has any money now, but, still. Also, I saw listed on that witness list that someone posted here, I believe that one of the witnesses is a Social Security Investigator. Will she get SS fraud charges tacked on to her list of crimes? JMO

The fraud is federal charges. So, they are probably going to let the state charges that are more serious go first.

LVD is gonna run the well dry on attorney fees.

Did the police call her on November 26? Who told her not to pick up the phone? Did she pick up the phone?

I brought this up yesterday, that according to the timeline MG spoke with Gilbert police that very same day.

Gilbert PD had only to contact Rexburg PD with this information. Rexburg Police only had to attach the report from the Gilbert PD that MG reported that JJ had not been in AZ for months to see that LV lied that JJ was with MG.

Apparently that never happened? MG contacted Rexburg PD directly on December 6 to report that she had been asked to lie about this.

26 Nov 2019, about 9:30 pm - Rexburg PD have not heard from MG so they call Gilbert PD. LE in Arizona go to MG’s home but she is not there. GPD reaches MG by phone; She tells them JJ has not been there for several months. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News)

6 Dec 2019 - RPD is contacted by Melanie Gibb. MG says that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called MG on Nov 26, 2019, at separate times and asked her to tell police that she had JJ even though JJ was not with her. “Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.”

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

Yep. It stretches the mind that this is the first case I've been able to find which had a 3 member team for serial killers.

I've looked and looked and I just cannot find another case with 3. Duos, yes. Trios, cannot find.

I guess unless you go back to Jim Jones type thing and try to say that there were many that led others to drink the KoolAid. That's the only type of serial killers... but nope, that wasn't the technical definition of serial though per FBI now. That was all done at once. These were done over a looooong period. All MOO

Foxfire would know!

There are more. The Tate-Labianca murders (Manson Family). The Briley Brothers. Others I can't think of until I've had more coffee. It's less common but still not uncommon.

I do hope they’ve followed up with Angela Stone. I had never heard the name of the group as Charles mentioned in that article here: (bbm)

She’s with a group of people called ‘woke’ and ‘preparing a people’

I am also of the impression they’d all need to be couples.

Trying to find info on other potential Chad's cult members and the degree to which they were involved. On the previous Dateline episode they interviewed a woman from the Rexburg area. Excerpts from a media article (BBM):

Stone says she was “groomed” by this group and was once a part of it.

Stone described Chad as “this remarkably well-spoken, kind man who was right in the thick of (the group).” Yet she also heard Chad had some strange beliefs.

“I heard that Chad believed that his wife was supposed to have died in a car accident, and she was now inhabited by a zombie, by an evil spirit, doesn’t have control of herself and is detrimental to the work of God,” Stone said.

'Divergent' Daybell beliefs detailed in new interviews

My questions: Where did this woman hear about zombies and about Tammy being one? Did she learn it from Chad? From other cult members? Known so far or unknown? When did she learn about it? It seems like it was before Tammy's death. How many other people also knew? We have not heard before of other locals being part of Chad's core group.

Almost like she already knew based on her question to Alex about what happened to JJ and his response “you don’t want to know “ this was a very close confession that she either knew or was pretty sure she knew what happened.
Which was followed by Alex's "they'll never find them". That leaves no doubt that the kids were never coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14