Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know who he was until last week when I watched a bail reduction hearing. Is that guy a criminal defense attorney? He didn't seem to know what was going on.

I think he's biding his time. LCVD hopefully will be charged with Murder 1. Same with Chad. I don't think Means is qualified to handle this type of case but he's appealing and sometimes showing up in court? Formal charges need to be filed. Just going over it in my head. jmo

Who thinks that Melani is going to get away with out any charges? If she is charged, what would it be? Did she know what was happening?
That depends on whether she was smart enough to leave her cell phone at home when she drove the getaway Jeep.

Seriously though, if she was the driver of the Jeep when BB was shot at, someone had to be watching her kids. I wonder why that person has not come forward. BB had just dropped the kids off with her.

He misspoke. See above

Although he misspoke, he corrected it and he's beyond earned that leeway to make a mistake and to not get hammered over it.
I believe that if MG truly had more to do with this case, she'd already be in custody. Being so close with Lori and Chad, there would surely be more of a concrete digital/paper trail associated with her than any of the other "players" in this tragic story, especially considering their history predates when all of this super crazy nonsense got out of control. Considering she is not in custody, and that she also did agree to be interviewed for Dateline, I don't think MG is hiding anything further.

What she told police (which we are now privy to thanks to Dateline), if true, is invaluable information - not only in helping confirm the dates and context of JJ's last whereabouts, but of the headspace of Lori and Chad at crucial times, clues to possible motives, and further knowledge of their "religious" beliefs. All of which MG apparently willingly and voluntarily told police without any pressure from LE, done entirely of her own accord.

I'll also add that I have no idea how I would act if I were interviewed on national television about my former friends turning out to be murderers. Given the knowledge she had and what she witnessed, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason she was stoic and didn't shed a tear is because she has long suspected (as we all have) that the children were in fact deceased. She probably knew in her heart the moment Lori called her to ask her to lie. Moreso and much earlier than the rest of us.

Unless we find out anything new, I don't really suspect MG of anything other than being an extremely poor judge of character and gullible to conspiracies. She had more sense than anyone in that group at least.

Great post. Most people have zero clue what she's going through (myself included). It's the same with the family members. People just want to associate every person with the name Vallow or Daybell and assume their entire family is horrible.

In our family, there was an incident beyond horrible (not murdering multiple children but pretty damn close) and the people who were screaming and shouting the most, literally had NO clue what they were talking about.

Holy wow. OK, I think that kills my theory that MG was the "other woman from AZ". But it puts Chad's "Past Lives Wives" count at 4 now!

I think it’s possible that MG was the other woman in AZ because it seems as though that’s CD’s go-to pick-up-line with all the women, “we were married in a past life”. :rolleyes:

JMO

I am not a mormon, so I am wondering from a mormon's perspective, how weird would this be to hear? In the afterlife, men have multiple wives also, is this correct? So would it really be that far-fetched to hear someone in this sphere talking about that? Maybe someone knowledgable can enlighten us.
Great question. I actually had this conversation with my grandma the other day. To me it’s far out there and strange. I wouldn’t take it as anything more than a creepy comment and I certainly wouldn’t want to spend more time with that person.

The answer about afterlife might be a little off topic so I’ll try to keep it short and answer to the best of my abilities. Basically families are sealed together for eternity. So since my husband and I are married (if we live worthy of the promises we made) we will be together after we die. I take that to mean not with other women.
Till We Meet Again

Not sure how much that answers or helps with your questions. But I don’t want to stray too far from the case. If you have other questions I’d be happy to discuss them or try to point you to resources to find them.:)

All jmo

That depends on whether she was smart enough to leave her cell phone at home when she drove the getaway Jeep.

Seriously though, if she was the driver of the Jeep when BB was shot at, someone had to be watching her kids. I wonder why that person has not come forward. BB had just dropped the kids off with her.

If you look at the inside of one of those 2-door Wranglers, it doesn't take a contortionist to get from a seatless rear cargo area to the driver's seat in a big hurry. That doesn't prove it was one person, but it's not impossible.

Of course what I know of mormon religion, they practiced polygamy. Practice was terminated in 1890. So we are not even talking about multiple wives in different lives, we are talking about religion initially based on multiple wives in the same life.
Polygamy was a thing though not practiced by mainstream LDS today. There still are offshoots (these are not officially affiliated with the LDS church) that believe polygamy and practice this.

Edit: I left out a key word

Last edited:
Polygamy was a thing though not practiced by mainstream LDS. There still are offshoots (these are not officially affiliated with the LDS church) that believe this.
It was practiced by mainstream LDS but terminated in 1890. FLDS is one example of the offshoot of LDS that still practices polygamy.

The question is, were the 60 phones to be used by a large number of people over a short time, or a small number of people over an extended period of time? If the the former, we're looking at a major event being planned. If the latter, some kind of long term activity to be kept away from prying eyes. I have no opinion at this time.

60 is excessive even by "burner phone standards"

Either one was poorly versed in how to utilize burner phones or there was a need

I think it’s possible that MG was the other woman in AZ because it seems as though that’s CD’s go-to pick-up-line with all the women, “we were married in a past life”. :rolleyes:

JMO

In other groups where a guy has staked himself out as being a spiritual guru or visionary of some sort and the people believe in re-incarnation I have indeed heard of this before. I've even had guys use it in my presence on people. It is pretty much exclusively a pick up line to get people into the sack. Sometimes they'll try the opposite - I see you as having been Some Great Woman Of The Past - now have sex with me. So no it is not exclusive to this group. Even seen it used for reasons why divorce isn't really divorce because someone married the wrong person as they are their real spouse.

It works sometimes. They get laid so it is a successful pick up line. You can find thousands of posts online of people whining about how their soul mate is with someone else after having had sex with them once.

Drama is addicting.

Not even in the slightest

Means Law Attorney

When murder charges are filed, Means may have to drop off the case.

From the link above his site said his firm deals in “personal injury, worker’s compensation, family law, bankruptcy, and business law”. IMO he has no clue what he is in involved in with the evidence, case and with Lori.

Besides that who will be paying him? IMOO, when more charges come Lori will say she has no money.

JMOO

I wonder how many of the 60 cell phones were related to Charle's business? I remember 20 or so were within the family of the Cox's maybe etc...He had a business with maybe 25 to 30 employees? Didn't LVD take $35K out of their payroll account? Just guessing.

Fair play and I understand and agree with that. Still, my point was that I don't see anything that points to cyanide specifically in AC's death. Not whether it's conceivable or possible, nor whether the timing of his death was suspicious. Of course it's possible. Of course the timing of death is very suspicious. We surely have motive (keeping him quiet). But what's the method and where's the opportunity? And where are the differentiated symptoms that make us think the method is cyanide? I didn't see them in the source referenced by the post I was responding to. All this on top of the relative probability of his death from PE/DVT being significantly higher than the death by murder and murder by poison, which I talked about way upthread (or previous thread or whatever), with sources.

JMOO folks. I may live to eat my words but I don't think I'm saying anything logically unsound. I welcome opinions to the contrary!
Cyanide poisoning leaves a distinctive odor that every EMT or paramedic would recognize and not. It wasn't cyanide.

60 is excessive even by "burner phone standards"

Either one was poorly versed in how to utilize burner phones or there was a need

I'm betting on "poorly versed". Actually, I'm further betting on her driving around with burners AND her iPhone, not even thinking about how they could be correlated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog