Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Attorneys are both in negotiations with other more experienced criminal law professionals to allow them to sign on with them? Didn't Jose Baez do that with other Atty's on the big ugly case? Is that allowed in Idaho if the defendants agree? If so I could see these personal injury ambulance chasers wanting to keep their names in the limelight for the notoriety.
ETA: that might explain the extra people going in with MM that have been reported recently.

Agreed. Why would you even keep them?

I think we'd all agree that these people just aren't that smart. You have people that use burner phones 1 call, 1 day and destroy and STILL get caught. These morons are dragging around 60 phones and I'm assuming continued dialog.

I cannot wait to hear more about this idiocy. They should have hired somebody to teach them how to criminal.

Actually I think he stated this:

This morning in an interview with Nancy Grace I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened. The interview was at 6:30 am and sleep has been hard to come by lately (Still - not an excuse). I didn’t even know I had said it until many of you reached out to me. I apologize for the confusion and misinformation! I will watch my words more carefully.
Nate Eaton - Reporter

——-

We do NOT know exactly when that happened. MOO

Taking a step back emotionally... really reading that did just bring up a well of emotions.
It doesn’t seem logical that that happened before Tylee died. He seems to know it happened, and I trust that, but it clearly had to be post. So who? And where?
Whenever I read the word dismemberment in a case, in this case a child!, I think that requires a special kind of evil. And a special place in hell really, if there is one.
Jmo

I don't understand - why should they do that? LE make their own determination, based on the evidence they collect. Who cares what family members of the perps say? It has zero relevance in the solving and punishment of crimes. MOO
I was thinking ahead to the probable “Alex did it” defense. If they’re so heartsick about Tylee and JJ and so certain Alex wasn’t Lori’s hitman, testimony to that effect could help to mitigate that defense. Just MOO

Taking a step back emotionally... really reading that did just bring up a well of emotions.
It doesn’t seem logical that that happened before Tylee died. He seems to know it happened, and I trust that, but it clearly had to be post. So who? And where?
Whenever I read the word dismemberment in a case, in this case a child!, I think that requires a special kind of evil. And a special place in hell really, if there is one.
Jmo
There is certainly hell on earth. I think we've found a prime example of it.

So if I could take a minute for the dismemberment. Getting a thicker skin to look at facts.
I don’t think Nate would have said that if he didn’t know it happened although he didn’t phrase it right.
So how on Earth did this take place? I’m getting an idea of the burials, and burning. This I can’t fit in.
Rest peacefully, please, JJ and Tylee.

There is certainly hell on earth. I think we've found a prime example of it.
Yeah. Seems like it.

ETA this is my first case and new to the site. I actually had nightmares about it last night. Glad for the pup. That said, I really, really appreciate this site. And everyone here. The insights, kindness, brain power, and most importantly the care for the victims. I’m learning a lot. And I appreciate the community. And also the love the dedication to JJ and Tylee. It’s pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Jmo
In every case I've encountered, which have been far too many, it's something that is done after death. I can't see why it would be otherwise, here. I'm afraid the purpose of publishing those suggestions is solely to get people upset, so they can make money off them. That's a kind of overt manipulation, a kind of cult, and psychological torture, too. IMO, don't become a slave to the media, don't let them jerk your emotions around.

Man, this gets freakier. Do you have a link?
She left the kids, too?
Sounds like part of this cult is to abandon and neglect your kids.
BBM
That was already confirmed by April Raymond:
April Raymond: In her mind there were 144,000 people that were going to survive Armageddon. She had been appointed to gather the remaining members of the chosen.

Raymond says Lori tried to recruit her as one of the chosen, but it would have come at a heavy price: her two boys.

Jonathan Vigliotti: What did being a chosen one entail?

April Raymond: Basically, that I would — need to separate myself from my children and join her and … find the other chosen ones so that we could all be together. … I respectfully declined her offer because that was just— was going too far.
Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News

In every case I've encountered, which have been far too many, it's something that is done after death. I can't see why it would be otherwise, here. I'm afraid the purpose of publishing those suggestions is solely to get people upset, so they can make money off them. That's a kind of overt manipulation, a kind of cult, and psychological torture, too. IMO, don't become a slave to the media, don't let them jerk your emotions around.
Bear with me because I’m typing as I’m reading your post. And please correct me if my intuitions about what you’re saying are wrong.
I’m agreeing it was post, I think he misspoke. But he does say it happened.

Do you think it didn’t happen? Or are you saying it was an intentional misprint?
I’m learning sometimes there are motives in posts here, but I don’t have one. I’m genuinely asking.
Gotta add Jmo

BBM
That was already confirmed by April Raymond:
April Raymond: In her mind there were 144,000 people that were going to survive Armageddon. She had been appointed to gather the remaining members of the chosen.

Raymond says Lori tried to recruit her as one of the chosen, but it would have come at a heavy price: her two boys.

Jonathan Vigliotti: What did being a chosen one entail?

April Raymond: Basically, that I would — need to separate myself from my children and join her and … find the other chosen ones so that we could all be together. … I respectfully declined her offer because that was just— was going too far.
Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News
@GoneGoldfishin' I don’t know you... but you rock IMO :)
:):):):)

So if I could take a minute for the dismemberment. Getting a thicker skin to look at facts.
I don’t think Nate would have said that if he didn’t know it happened although he didn’t phrase it right.
So how on Earth did this take place? I’m getting an idea of the burials, and burning. This I can’t fit in.
Rest peacefully, please, JJ and Tylee.
According to the evidence listed in the probable cause affidavit, Tylee's earthly house was found dismembered and some parts of it were charred and some were not. This is really disgusting to contemplate, but the theories seem to be that her body was either full-bodied thrown into a fire or dismembered before parts of it were thrown into a fire. If her body was thrown into the fire intact, some speculate, the result would be the dismemberment of her body from the fire and possible stirring of the fire and the contents of her body before it was buried. Another theory is that her body was desecrated/dismembered before the fire/charring--in pieces. The whole fire theory lends itself to the thought that JJ's body was not subjected to the same abuse, since the bonfire sort of cremation was not very effective.

According to the evidence listed in the probable cause affidavit, Tylee's earthly house was found dismembered and some parts of it were charred and some were not. This is really disgusting to contemplate, but the theories seem to be that her body was either full-bodied thrown into a fire or dismembered before parts of it were thrown into a fire. If her body was thrown into the fire intact, some speculate, the result would be the dismemberment of her body from the fire and possible stirring of the fire and the contents of her body before it was buried. Another theory is that her body was desecrated/dismembered before the fire/charring--in pieces. The whole fire theory lends itself to the thought that JJ's body was not subjected to the same abuse, since the bonfire sort of cremation was not very effective.
Thank you for this! I’ve read it many times, unfortunately.
But Nate seems to specify that she was dismembered. It may be my interpretation but his wording doesn’t lend to me that it was a result of the fire. He seems to be insinuating that she was dismembered before the fire. Could this have happened?
Please Rest In Peace Tylee.

His family paid for the second autopsy. They wanted an independent medical examiner and I don’t blame them, considering the results of the county autopsy.
I missed the quoted post and can’t find it. Can you expound on this for me? Who is he? Sorry if that’s an annoying question.

haha! I believe you are referencing Maricopa County. I don't know if those tents are still there or not.

ETA: On second thought, it may have been a state prison, rather than the county jail. I can't remember.
It was joe arpio who built the tent city and made the inmates wear pink underwear. I am guessing the new sheriff stopped all of that crap. Arpio seemed to forget that many people in jail haven’t been convicted of anything.

I missed the quoted post and can’t find it. Can you expound on this for me? Who is he? Sorry if that’s an annoying question.
They were discussing George Floyd, but I also wanted to let you know that if you click on the tiny arrow in the black/grey box, it will take you up the chain to the original posts.. This can be a very helpful trick, especially when there are a lot of interactive responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax