Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, he did not follow through. CV could have had a restraining order against LVD, he never did that. CV could have arranged with the court that he pick JJ up at his school or CPS office, to eliminate contact with LVD. CV never did anything, but continue to chase LVD.

LVD steals $35,000. CD doesn't even report the theft to the police or press criminal charges.

LVD goes to Hawaii, leaves CV with kids. CV takes her back.

Not victim blaming, per se, but if CV really "feared for his life", he didn't really act like LVD was that much of a threat.
I thought through all these data points as well.. But I just felt she had created such an abusive communication with him that he stayed in a daze... Collectively, all the people who knew something was wrong didn't really act enough either. CPD, GPD, LIFE academy, the Bishop, and of course Melanie.

She did the same thing to Joe Ryan. So much erratic behavior and cheating the system, that was designed to help Joe, failed him too.

When we get the book on "The Cox Family", down the road, I think we will see where these behaviours were learned.

Attachments

• cd-sat.png
    cd-sat.png
    396.2 KB · Views: 154
If I recall correctly, the trip to Yellowstone was the day before Tylee disappeared. We see pictures of the kids with Alex.

There must be some significance tied to this trip.

Was it Lori's way of "enjoying" Tylee one more day? A day to document that her brother would be the one to snuff the life out of the children before the big earthquake and the end of the world? Was this more cruelty from Lori, as she knew this would be the last time Tylee would smile and enjoy life?

I wonder if Tylee sensed something that day. I bet she did.
Someone alluded earlier, there might have been a botched plan that was supposed to take place around Yellowstone. That is still my bet.

It couldn't be determined that the two bones found first were human.

But I wonder wouldn't they all be charred if they were separated by the fire?
From some research I've undertaken, not everything burns the same way, due mostly to the location of what is being burned (e.g what it is) and how far away it is (or not) from the heat source. It was also noted that bodies burn at different points due to fat, water and other tissues.

Last edited:
Nate Eaton - Reporter

"This morning in an interview with Nancy Grace I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened. The interview was at 6:30 am and sleep has been hard to come by lately (Still - not an excuse). I didn’t even know I had said it until many of you reached out to me. I apologize for the confusion and misinformation! I will watch my words more carefully."

I still don't care that he even is using the word dismembered as the body was burned, and ergo some parts may have separated due to fire. That is his interpretation/word due to two human bones being at the top and not connected. MOO

Also, Nancy Grace's podcasts are not behind a paywall, so unsure why folks keep saying it is?

We are just so so lucky to have Nate. We are all "family" here, and he is everyone's favorite brother....

Wasn't Alex's vehicle parked a little down and on opposite side of the road? If so, maybe that's why CV didn't notice?
There was a white truck parked in the drive - was that Lori's?

How are MPs children going to feel as they get older knowing 2 siblings were listed as dark and we know what that means. I wonder about MGs children too, if April was told she needed to seperate from her children than MG must have been told that imo. Seems that MGs children were with their father more than MG imo

I, quite personally though, feel that Melanie had failings in her motherhood, that made Lori and Melanie "fast friends", not best friends.

Here is the introduction to her book, "Feel the Fire" on Amazon:

While experiencing a breakdown from challenges that came being raised in a dysfunctional family and the challenges that came from marriage and raising challenging children, Melanie experienced something that changed her life forever!

Lori was so full of vengeance towards Kay. Something tells me she will find a way to attack Melanie with information only she knows about Melanie.

I'll leave it to experts, but the black spot on the Sept 9 photo seems to be in the right place. I'm also curious about the second (Apple) photo with the bigger empty patch. Which month was it likely taken?
My understanding is that they are both the same day, 1 is Google, 1 is Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax