Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the idea of mutilating a body to remove evidence a little strange when that body is buried in the person's own backyard. If you are going to try to destroy evidence, you'd presumably want to bury that body in the forest somewhere.

There you go, accusing them of being clever criminals :D We're talking about the folks who bought 60 burners that were kept together and seized!!! hahaha

WARNING - GRAPHIC
But I think you may be right. I think it was sort of like CD's writing: a halfway-clever idea followed by bumbling execution. I am not sure how it traveled through his noggin, exactly, but I do think (as some here have hypothesized) he was trying to reduce the size/mass/volume of the body by burning away soft tissue and water for tidier concealment. Or maybe he really thought he could cremate her. Maybe he really is that ignorant. An egregious and deplorable act, indeed, and of no benefit at all to him since he's caught anyway.

I could take 50mg of Melatonin and go out and party all night.

Kids often react the opposite to drugs (melatonin doesn't count here) meant to put them to sleep, as you all look into this may be important to know. The effect can last into your late teens to early twenties.
I can’t take 10 and function lol! Btw... sign of the times I read party all night and sighed unconsciously. How I miss the good old days before masks and lockdown.
But you’re right, I think, about the opposite effect. The Benedryl thing followed me into adulthood.
They would have had to have been certain, or done a lot of research, to know something would work if they used it. And that’s an if, I’m not sure I’m still not wishful thinking. Jmo

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I think Annie is a very smart woman and she is going to go after this. She was the only one in Tylee’s corner fighting and looking her. Hopefully she can throw a spotlight on these people who are pretending to be on the outside but have a ton of information and supported these people. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Annie is a very smart woman and she is going to go after this. She was the only one in Tylee’s corner fighting and looking her. Hopefully she can throw a spotlight on these people who are pretending to be on the outside but have a ton of information and supported these people. MOO
Well I was specifically talking about Gilbert PD, but the rest of these sickos would work too. Moo.

Jankee answered that yesterday. August. Voluntary. He was getting counseling over CV's death.
Indeed, Jankee did answer that yesterday after you asked. I did miss that. However, Jankee did also answer my post today before your response and didn’t complain about being asked twice.

Alex left his job in August - and that was the last time I spoke directly with him. I believe he did not do these horrible things, but as my daughter keeps reminding me, BTK's wife had no idea who her husband really was. Time will tell, and I pray I am not mistaken.

He left mid to end of August of his own accord.

Hey Everyone,

Please welcome our newest verified professional - vislaw is a verified Forensic Consultant.

After speaking with vislaw I am certain you will be looking forward to his posts analyzing evidence based on his knowledge.

Thank you vislaw for allowing Websleuths to verify you.

Take Care,
Tricia

Hey Everyone,

Please welcome our newest verified professional - vislaw is a verified Forensic Consultant.

After speaking with vislaw I am certain you will be looking forward to his posts analyzing evidence based on his knowledge.

Thank you vislaw for allowing Websleuths to verify you.

Take Care,
Tricia
@vislaw You’re awesome and your knowledge invaluable!!:)
:)

If Alex was seeing a therapist (and that is a big if) I think it's pretty much a given it was somebody from their group (energy healing and all that jazz). I really doubt it would be a professional psychiatrist or psychologist.
I'm guessing Zulema. Her cuddle therapy seems to have been effective by late November.

I haven’t looked at the timeline in this respect to count days, but going with the 58. No one knows how many pills there were or if CV had any. We just don’t know.

If they weren’t refilled and CV did not have any (which we don’t know) perhaps he was able to help JJ cope with his symptoms without medication or using medication to put him to sleep early to have a break from him as LVD states to the Nanny was her strategy.

After all, CV was not of the opinion that JJ’s behavior was because he was a zombie, unlike LVD. Jmo
he was in texas, might have filled a prescrip there

Indeed, Jankee did answer that yesterday after you asked. I did miss that. However, Jankee did also answer my post today before your response and didn’t complain about being asked twice.
I wasn't digging on you diggn. Just alerting you that you could find the answer upthread if Jankee did not answer again. Things are moving way too fast right now to criticize anyone for missing a post!

Slight correction. Zulu is UTC not GMT. Subtle difference. GMT (now) is simply the time zone in Greenwich England. It's a civil time not a mean time. UTC is based on an atomic clock. GMT used to be the "standard time" serving the same role that UTC serves now but GMT was computed from astronomical observations so they were never truly the same. GMT used to be a mean time meaning it was based on observations and averaged out.

Things like GPS depend on precise knowledge of the actual rotation of the earth which is not constant... and is slowing down. So UTC is constantly being adjusted with leap seconds whereas GMT is not. There are several versions of UT that are smoothed or only known after the fact these are used to correct UTC as needed. GMT and UTC can differ by a second or two. While that is irrelevant in this case, seconds could count in some cases and I believe it is ignorant and irresponsible for LE and the manufacturers of body cams to declare they are displaying zulu time. I find it highly unlikely they are devoting the resources to apply leap seconds diligently.

Might surprise you to know that one of the key missions of the US Navy is determination of time (and position). They do this using astronomical observatories around the world. During the pandemic there were observatories that could not shut down or close because the loss of data from observations would impact the knowledge of time, which could impair national security. Think about it, if you are firing a missile to intercept a DPRK missile, you better know where and when you are! GPS works by timing signals from satellites. So precise knowledge of time is extraordinarily important.

(BBM to highlight the burr beneath my saddle that precipitates the cane-shaking sarcasm you're going to have to forgive me in advance for).

Friend, I know you mean well, but your didactic correction isn't landing well with this salty (in both the archaic and modern sense) sailor today, after a long stressful week. Thank you so much for educating me on the little-known missions of the Navy, though. I might have forgotten this subtlety, had you not reminded me. After all, it's been so long since I was operating those GPS receivers, RF gear, computers and other mission-critical gear that depended upon highly precise, synchronized time references while I was serving the Navy, stationed in the GMT Time Zone, which is still notated by all the military folks I know as "Z", which is pronounced....waaaaaaaiiittt for ittttt.... "Zulu".

But hey, it's 0545Z (possibly 05:45:00 UTC+/-0 the artist formerly AND currently still known as GMT to you) and I probably should hit the rack (that's a bed) and sleep off this acute crankiness.

Have a fine Navy day now!

Last edited:
The context of that is that he tased JR believing he was a child molester. He was charged with aggravated assault and was facing 20 years in prison. He got 90 days. That seems to indicate there were very significant mitigating factors that the judge agreed with. I'm far from a violent person but I think if I was told my brother-in-law was molesting my niece or nephew I might use a taser to stop the behavior. Others may disagree but I will give AC a pass on that entire incident.

BTW, I may be mistaken but that letter might have been sent to our own Jankee. Hopefully she will comment if she feels comfortable.

(BBM to highlight the burr beneath my saddle that precipitates the cane-shaking sarcasm you're going to have to forgive me in advance for).

Friend, I know you mean well, but your didactic correction isn't landing well with this salty (in both the archaic and modern sense) sailor today, after a long stressful week. I do appreciate you educating me on the missions of the Navy, though. I might have forgotten this subtlety, had you not reminded me. After all, it's been so long since I was operating those GPS receivers, RF gear, computers and other mission-critical gear that depended upon highly precise, synchronized time references while I was serving the Navy, stationed in the GMT Time Zone, which is still notated by all the military folks I know as "Z", which is pronounced....waaaaaaaiiittt for ittttt.... "Zulu".

But hey, it's 0545Z (possibly 05:45:00 UTC+/-0 to you, the artist formerly AND currently still known as GMT) and I probably should hit the rack (that's a bed) and sleep off this acute crankiness.

Have a fine Navy day now!
Sleep well! Or rack well...? Thank you so much, for serving our country. :)

The context of that is that he tased JR believing he was a child molester. He was charged with aggravated assault and was facing 20 years in prison. He got 90 days. That seems to indicate there were very significant mitigating factors that the judge agreed with. I'm far from a violent person but I think if I was told my brother-in-law was molesting my niece or nephew I might use a taser to stop the behavior. Others may disagree but I will give AC a pass on that entire incident.

BTW, I may be mistaken but that letter might have been sent to our own Jankee. Hopefully she will comment if she feels comfortable.
I know the context. And I don’t think he’s a good guy.

At the very least I think he assisted in dismembering his niece and burning her body and buried his nephew with a bag over his head.

At the very worst I think he murdered them before doing so. And that’s just in this case.
He’s not a good guy. And gets no passes. In my opinion.
ETA Evil. Just like LVD and CD. Jmo

no pass from me.
getting his information from his whack job sister whom isn't afraid of lies for drama's sake.

once a person throws around those types of accusations..mud sticks. fairly or not.

in this case.....(my opinion only of course) Joe Ryan was yet another tragic victim of this dispicable family.

moo

Sleep well! Or rack well...? Thank you so much, for serving our country. :)
Thanks Michael! Serving my country was a rewarding experience that I'll always be grateful for. It has paid me back many times over in countless ways.

Fortunately we didn't invent any double-talk for sleep. Well except maybe "racking out", which is what I'm about to do! Nite! :)

Thanks Michael! Serving my country was a rewarding experience that I'll always be grateful for. It has paid me back many times over in countless ways.

Fortunately we didn't invent any double-talk for sleep. Well except maybe "racking out", which is what I'm about to do! Nite! :)
Me too man. Melatonin kicked in lol! Racking out as well!
You serving our country has paid us back many times over in countless ways. Sleep well! You’ve earned it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668