Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took this image from your post and cropped it for this post but it's better seen on your HD picture. If you look closely at the yellow circled item you may see what looks like a skull. At first I was taken aback but as I compared the size of the object to the head of one of the searching crewmen, you'll see that if it is a skull, it's much smaller than a human skull and may be from a small dog (or a raccoon.... yeah sure, Chad). It may even be nothing but a pile of debris that happens to look like a skull. Anyway, I thought I'd post this in case someone notices this and thinks it is human. It's just way too small.
We had that discussion upthread. There were evidently no human remains visible from the air or otherwise, as per standard LE operating procedure. Which left us deciding that the bones belonged to an animal.

I thought she suggested that he get counseling? Or was he really getting counseling?

If the latter, then perhaps he was feeling some remorse, but why continue to do LVDs bidding?
So many questions!! MOO

Never mind, I see he was supposedly seeing a therapist. Wonder if that was true and if it was someone within their “group”?
If Alex was seeing a therapist (and that is a big if) I think it's pretty much a given it was somebody from their group (energy healing and all that jazz). I really doubt it would be a professional psychiatrist or psychologist.

This much burning might have done what they wanted to accomplish, if the goal was to hide a strangulation. The tell-tale marks would be on soft tissue and the hyoid bone on the neck. I wonder if there was a burn focused on that bone.
Also, there might have been defensive wounds on Tylee. These would have been destroyed in a fire.
So, they might not have needed to burn it more than they did: they destroyed the evidence they needed to destroy.

At first I doubted that hiding signs of strangulation would have occurred to any of the geniuses associated with these murders and burials. Then, I thought, why burn the body at all if not to hide evidence? CD surely knew a backyard fire would not cremate the body. It makes sense he would go ahead with it only to destroy bits of strangulation evidence, especially if it were to deflect blame for the murder from someone strong enough to break a hefty young woman’s hyoid bone, like maybe Alex or himself, and onto someone else, such as, oh maybe a slender woman.

IMO, melatonin, unless taken in a huge amount, is not potent enough to knock someone out enough to commit sinister acts such as smothering. If it was, you’d have to have a prescription for it. I’ve taken it and it barely affects me at all. JMO
I take it and it puts me out in half and hour. That’s a normal dose. Imo it may not render someone unconscious, but a high dose could make a child less difficult to smother or strangle.

RSBM

Clonidine, designed to lower high blood pressure, now popular for ADHD kids:

Is Clonidine a Good Medication for Treating ADHD?

and a sedative:

Clonidine in Adults as a Sedative Agent in the Intensive Care Unit

Teaching Pre-K, I had just one experience with Clonidine. A child was prescribed 1/2 tablet for ADD/ADHD.

Days when Mom brought the child in, the child was able to interact in age-appropriate ways with people & materials in the classroom.

Days when Dad brought the child in, the child fell asleep on the rug for the session.

Guess which parent was actually breaking the tablets in half??? Go ahead, guess.

(Post-divorce, Dad paid support but has no custody & no visitation. You might have an idea why.)

IDK if Clonidine was ever used in this family, but of it could certainly have been mis-used if available.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Happy Birthday, Lori!

I'm thinking that arriving at an ADHD prescription med that might have been used during a murder might be above our pay grade, and research is a futile endeavor. The problem with ADHD drugs is that they almost all have the same side effects.

Continued:

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1276619713506947082
Not to be outdone, Melanie Gibb tells an outrageous story of how a former CPD officer and fellow group member, Jason Mow, just happened to be alongside the road in Lori’s neighborhood that day (20:19). (6/10) #lorivallow
1:53 PM · Jun 26, 2020·Twitter Web App

Replying to
@AnnieCushing
Jason Mow is the same guy who’s been posting passive-aggressive posts like this one the day after Charles was murdered by Alex Cox and would no longer be needing his Jeep Wrangler: https://bit.ly/jm-wrangler

. (7/10) #lorivallow

MG also claims Charles Vallow lured her to his house using Lori’s phone but said she didn’t have these messages on her phone when asked by Tylee, the only rational thinker in the room that day (2:28). (8/10) #lorivallow

MG: “So when I got there I said, ""You've been using Lori's phone to connect with me."" He goes, ""Sorry, I've deceived you."" I said, ""Oh, okay. Yeah, you did."" Luckily there was some other people there that were–“ (2:51). Sure, Jan.

#lorivallow (9/10)

You can watch the interview here: http://bit.ly/lmt-gpd

. View the transcript dashboard here: http://bit.ly/jjt-video-dashboard…

. Select the video indicated in the attached screenshot. Check indicates a note. Hover over cell in far-right column to view the note & see other info. (10/10)

This woman means business.

I like her.

At first I doubted that hiding signs of strangulation would have occurred to any of the geniuses associated with these murders and burials. Then, I thought, why burn the body at all if not to hide evidence? CD surely knew a backyard fire would not cremate the body. It makes sense he would go ahead with it only to destroy bits of strangulation evidence, especially if it were to deflect blame for the murder from someone strong enough to break a hefty young woman’s hyoid bone, like maybe Alex or himself, and onto someone else, such as, oh maybe a slender woman.
It would be the easiest way to destroy evidence of defensive wounds, too. Scratches, cuts, bruises... as well as other skin marks, off-coloring, etc.

It would be the easiest way to destroy evidence of defensive wounds, too. Scratches, cuts, bruises... as well as other skin marks, off-coloring, etc.
True. But using this logic, why wouldn’t they burn JJ’s body to remove evidence as well? Surely there will be some physical evidence to find. And if that white bag on his head was used to suffocate him, that would be very damning evidence to get rid of. Even if not, there must be physical evidence on him as well. Jmo
ETA correction of typo

True. But using this logic, why wouldn’t they burn JJ’s body to remove evidence as well? Surely there will be some physical evidence to find. And if that white bag in his head was used to suffocate him, that would be very damning evidence to get rid of. Even if not, there must be physical evidence on him as well. Jmo
I find the idea of mutilating a body to remove evidence a little strange when that body is buried in the person's own backyard. If you are going to try to destroy evidence, you'd presumably want to bury that body in the forest somewhere.

I'm thinking that arriving at an ADHD prescription med that might have been used during a murder might be above our pay grade, and research is a futile endeavor. The problem with ADHD drugs is that they almost all have the same side effects.
Luckily, JJ will be able to have a very thorough autopsy so whatever was used or whatever happened we will most likely find out. MOO

True. But using this logic, why wouldn’t they burn JJ’s body to remove evidence as well? Surely there will be some physical evidence to find. And if that white bag on his head was used to suffocate him, that would be very damning evidence to get rid of. Even if not, there must be physical evidence on him as well. Jmo
ETA correction of typo
I just don't think they ever thought either body would ever be found, so I don't think it had to do with hiding evidence. MOO

If Alex was seeing a therapist (and that is a big if) I think it's pretty much a given it was somebody from their group (energy healing and all that jazz). I really doubt it would be a professional psychiatrist or psychologist.
Oh, absolutely. Maybe it was Chad. I can’t see anyone in this circle seeking professional help. JMO

I take it and it puts me out in half and hour. That’s a normal dose. Imo it may not render someone unconscious, but a high dose could make a child less difficult to smother or strangle.
I doubt they used an OTC drug to disable them. JMO. Like I said, it does nothing for me. And with JJ having ADHD, it would have been harder for him to relax enough to go to sleep. JMO

I find the idea of mutilating a body to remove evidence a little strange when that body is buried in the person's own backyard. If you are going to try to destroy evidence, you'd presumably want to bury that body in the forest somewhere.

JMO, just more evidence that this was not a grand conspiracy among 3 people, but rather something that happened unexpectedly. JJ, especially, seemed like a rush job

I doubt they used an OTC drug to disable them. JMO. Like I said, it does nothing for me. And with JJ having ADHD, it would have been harder for him to relax enough to go to sleep. JMO
Just following up on another poster’s ideas. Maybe, everyone is different. Anything is possible at this point, and no one knows for sure. There are no answers.

In the meantime I am enjoying exploring theories thrown out here, and the interactions and ideas that come as a result.

Quite true. I don’t want to go there. Way too scientific for me.

Just following up on another poster’s ideas. Maybe, everyone is different. Anything is possible at this point, and no one knows for sure. There are no answers.

In the meantime I am enjoying exploring theories thrown out here, and the interactions and ideas that come as a result.
Ok well you replied to my post so that is what I replied to.

Honestly there are OTC things that could possibly do that if he had ADD/ADHD or a tendency to react opposite to drugs. My own daughter was given an adult dose of morphine (for a traumatic injury) and it was like she had superhuman strength. After that, we had to dose her with Sudafed or Actifed just 30 min prior to medical procedures to make her sleepy so she could endure the procedure. She had just turned 2 years old at the time.
Also, there are those 5 hr energy drinks - easily mixed in a juice or smoothie or even flavored milk.
My point is Lori would know what made him sleepy (and alluded to it when the babysitter came) but Tylee might be much different than JJ.

Did they know anyone at end of life stages? (ie: going through chemo or have a chronic pain diagnosis). A fentanyl patch could be soaked in water or juice and mixed in a drink. Those opiates would show up in autopsy so anything obscure would need special testing.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member