Spain Spain - Ana Knezevich, 40, from Florida, going through divorce, missing under suspicious circumstances on trip to Madrid, 5 Feb 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I should've phrased that differently I guess. I totally believe it's him but if they only had the apartment video, I wouldn't be able to convict on that alone.
No doubt LE will have evidence from him renting the helmet and the vehicle that goes with it.

Evil special agent thought he was invisible. While FACING the security camera he's about to paint. He might as well have held up his driver's license.

JMO

No doubt LE will have evidence from him renting the helmet and the vehicle that goes with it.

Evil special agent thought he was invisible. While FACING the security camera he's about to paint. He might as well have held up his driver's license.

JMO

yeah I'm curious about what vehicle he left in with the suitcase and if he was still wearing the helmet on his way out of the apartment

Ignoring all the other evidence against him for a second, why bother wearing a helmet if you’re not going to lower the visor to cover your actual face as you approach a *camera*??
Potentially, you can shave off the eyebrows, even the hair, or buy a paint in Serbia. Why get yourself on the video if you plan to commit a crime, two minutes away from it?

Of course, he wants to be released! moo

Knezevich is charged with kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of Ana Knezevich Henao, who had been living in Madrid after the couple separated.

• Video shows Knezevich at a Madrid store
  • Ana Knezevich Henao has been missing since early February
  • David Knezevich is behind bars in South Florida

(NewsNation) — Authorities in Spain have released video that shows David Knezevich buying duct tape and spray paint at a Madrid hardware store just hours before he was seen spray-painting a surveillance camera at his estranged wife’s apartment.

Updated: JUN 8, 2024 / 07:47 PM CDT

"He's never been to Spain".

Let's see how long that holds up.

Why would a doppelganger kill his wife? Why would a doppelganger takes steps to conceal his tracks?

Rubbish.

JMO
A doppelgänger who has come from Serbia, no less… It’s a ludicrous line of defence to take.

It wouldn’t shock me if there was a change of stance.

Photos of him in Spain. IMHO he should cop a plea. He’s toast!
So sad- I wonder where he put her.
IMHO

Sad to think of it, but I doubt he “put” Ana anywhere. MOO: he probably threw Ana out of the car somewhere not far from the road, probably in a garbage bag, and sped away.

I bet he did not provide Ana with any dignity. MOO - he absolutely hated her because after 12-13 years of being married, she wanted to get half of their marital assets in the divorce. Can you imagine the vehemence with which he hated his wife, to fly to Turkey, to speed from Serbia to Madrid, to be in such a rush to change plates and buy the paint? He did it all so haphazardly because he was in a hurry to murder her. I imagine him breaking into the apartment, crashing her and at best, just throwing her out somewhere like a broken doll. MOO - Dušan still hates Ana. He was laughing with his lawyer either because he knew Ana would never be found, or maybe, out of lingering happiness that she was not alive.

Look at the photo of Dušan’s eyes in that helmet - they are excited, wide, childishly happy. He is going to kill his wife. He savors the moment. This photo is scary.

I had to make them smaller, but they are everywhere

Attachments

• IMG_3729.jpeg
    IMG_3729.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3728.jpeg
    IMG_3728.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 40
Ana Knezevich’s family “is devastated by this entire situation,” Courtney Caprio, an attorney for the family, said Wednesday. But the idea that her disappearance is being investigated as murder is not surprising.

“The family remains committed to American judicial process,” Caprio said. “Again, they’re realistic, and Ana obviously would be in touch with them if she were alive.”

Though they do not have clear evidence of a murder, prosecutors do have surveillance footage that they say shows Knezevich in Madrid — when he was purportedly in Serbia — buying duct tape and spray-paint, and using it to black out security cameras at Ana Knezevich’s apartment. They have strange text messages sent from her phone, identical to ones David Knezevich asked another woman to help him craft in Spanish. And they have footage of what appears to be Knezevich leaving her apartment in his helmet, carrying a suitcase. The two were on the cusp of filing for divorce, and Ana Knezevich had told her friends she was afraid of her husband, according to prosecutors.

Ignoring all the other evidence against him for a second, why bother wearing a helmet if you’re not going to lower the visor to cover your actual face as you approach a *camera*??
Thought, he could "overtake" the camera with his speed? His motion vs. the motion activation of the camera? Perhaps??

Given the information, below, regarding DK's finances, I wonder if he will be able to afford his current lawyer, Attorney Weintraub. Maybe he will sign over the properties that he sold with a secod mortgage to his attorney, or some part of it. I'm not sure how that would work.

The Fort Lauderdale resident, who has dual citizenship in the U.S. and Serbia, sold six South Florida rental homes to one buyer in the month before Ana Knezevich disappeared from her Madrid apartment on Feb. 2. He sold another to a second buyer three weeks after, Broward County records show.

The seven sales grossed $6 million. The sales include David Knezevich supplying large second mortgages to the buyers, an arrangement prosecutors say could give him enough money to flee the country if they were paid off.
Weintraub disputed that, telling The Associated Press in an interview last week that her client has few liquid assets — the second mortgages don't come due until 2027. Those liquid assets he does have are now tied up in a court case filed by his wife's relatives, she said. The couple, who also owned a computer firm, have been married 13 years.

“He didn't get cash” from the property sales, she said. “It is not accurate to say he has access to significant means.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back