Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scratching my head on how he could get from the kitchen counter top to the space about the cabinets? In my kitchen that would be impossible.

When I read about that alleged incident, I thought Lori hoped her friends would believe that the zombie inside of JJ thrust him up there, much like the demon inside the girl in The Exorcist caused her head to spin.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I dont know AZ law. If Alex did have an insurance policy it would not show up in probate. The policy would have a beneficiary and would NOT be a part of probate. Other assets would be listed in probate and I am curious if he had any. He just quit his trucking job and even if he still had life insurance there it would not show up in probate for the same reason. He was not married to Z long and if he did have insurance did he have a chance to change beneficiary to her. My guess would be Lori was listed as such possibly. Could be another motivation for death. Only trouble with that theory is it doesnt fit in with the 144000 "couples" Although in the end Alex was listed as a zombie and he knew to much. Jmo

ETA I am of the opinion Alex was murdered, I think Lori would have more to gain from his death than Z

Last edited:
In relation to MB being in Hawaii with Lori in October, I thought these timeline entries were relevant -

2 Oct 2019, abt 7:20 am - BB, estranged husband of Lori’s niece Melani, takes his 2 older children to school and 2 younger children to a custody exchange with Melani.

3 Oct 2019, 2:11 pm - Lori and a man, who looks like her brother Alex (AC), visit her Rexburg storage unit in Lori’s Rogue for about 4 minutes.

3 Oct 2019 - MB allegedly met with detective Pillar, the day after BB was shot at.

13 Oct 2019 - BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani meets with Rich Robertson (RR), an AZ-based private investigator w/R3 Investigations. <snip> and he hoped that I could find his wife, whom he had lost contact with for about two weeks…They were going through a divorce and they were supposed to exchange their four kids and she didn't show up for the last meeting.

15 Oct 2019, 8:11 pm - About 2 Weeks after BB was shot at, Melani allegedly texts BB saying that she has decided to move to Boise, ID. Melani: “I have made the decision to move to Boise. We will need to create a new schedule for the kids. We can pay to go to mediation again or save the money by coming to a mutual agreement. I’m fine with whatever you decide. The kids could remain with you in Arizona, you would have to arrange for daycare and I could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Or I could take the kids to Idaho and enroll them in school there and you could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Please let me know what you'd like to do” 8:12 pm BB: “Seriously?” 8:16 pm Melani: “Yes” 8:20 pm BB: “Why how is that good for our kids? I don’t understand. I will keep them in az and figure it out but why these kids are going to need us both. They need things to stay the same and to have structure.” 8:34 pm BB: “When are you moving?” 8:48 pm BB: “Is that it? No more information this is pretty important can you give me more details if you are planning on moving you should have them right?” 9:05 pm Melani: “I’m planning to go next week” 9:05 pm BB: “What day” 9:07 pm BB “Are you still planning on having the kids this week and weekend?”

22 Oct 2019 – BB and Melani’s divorce is finalized (Consent Decree); BB requested full custody of their 4 children on the grounds that he believes Melani was behind the attempt on his life in early October; He also requested Melani not see the children without supervision; Melani did not show up for court to challenge custody of the children;

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids.

28 Oct 2019 – Lori’s niece Melani signs lease agreement to move into Unit #174 at 565 Pioneer Rd in Rexburg.

----

I think the text to BB on 15 Oct was probably sent while MB was in Hawaii, because she says "the kids could remain with you in Arizona", and I think if she was also in AZ she would have written 'here'. I also think she sent this text with a tentative new schedule for child custody hoping to interfere with the custody hearing on the 22nd that she knew she wouldn't be around for.

I think they were probably in Hawaii from around the 4th to the 23rd. Perhaps she flew back to ID with Lori after they knew Tammy had died. It sounds like Chad might have moved in with Lori on the 24th. MB flew back to AZ on the 31st. The weekend she tells Nate about would have been the 26th/27th.

---
Eaton: Did you visit Lori in Rexburg before you moved there?

Melani: I did I think on a weekend. My ex, Brandon Boudreaux, and I have 50/50 custody, and so anytime it wasn’t my time with my kids, I was a wreck and just missed my kids. I tried to go hike in Arizona or go on a trip, and I did go visit Lori for a weekend up there (in Rexburg). She said, “Just come. Try out somewhere new and come see if you like it up here.” We toured BYU-Idaho, and she said Tylee was with friends. She always was with friends, so I didn’t ask any questions about that. And JJ is either doing some type of therapy or with a nanny or in a school that will help him. So if I didn’t see him, I wasn’t asking, “Where is he?” I just have always trusted her.
---
Eaton: Do you think it was Alex?

Melani: The first meeting with Detective Pillar the day after the shooting I said, “Here’s all the people Brandon associates with
---

I think it's possible MB and Lori in Hawaii were planning how she could avoid investigation over BB's shooting, by disappearing in ID just like her auntie Lori had, and finding a new husband. If anyone in the circle already knew IP they could have set him up to set up a dating profile.

Regardless, if she was in Hawaii during October, she knew JJ and Tylee weren't around that whole month. If she had been told Lori was hiding the children she wouldn't have needed to come up with the lies about friends/nanny/therapy and school. I think we witnessed a meshing of lies in real-time, between her interviews and the ones SS and JC, and then MB, gave about Lori hiding the children - especially if it was SS seen arriving at Lori's on the doorbell camera on 29th Oct. This was before anyone knew the police would come looking for JJ at the end of November. Lori had already told MG that JJ had gone to Kay's. But SS and MB couldn't exactly say that was what Lori told them also, if they were to be believed that Lori had told them Kay was threatening to harm/kidnap JJ. The family cannot be trusted, even if one of them now admits she was wrong about something.

MOO
So much to think about... I think I will just do one question at a time.... ha ha ... October 2019 is just such overload to me.

Is 2 Oct 2019 the time that Melani was a "no show" to pick up the kids, or was her no-show the following week?

If it was the 2 October date, it is hard for me to understand how Brandon had time to go to the gym. What happened to the two kids?

2 Oct 2019, abt 7:20 am - BB, estranged husband of Lori’s niece Melani, takes his 2 older children to school and 2 younger children to a custody exchange with Melani.

That's so easy to explain. She's a manipulating shrew who wraps men around her finger, at will. Giggle, wiggle and stand back and just watch her handiwork. Unfortunately, men's lack of ability to think beyond the little head led to a man being murdered and two children being murdered as well as an innocent woman and maybe many others. Sad situation, IMO.

I too, just get so angry. I am also reminded of a few "black widows" I have known in my life. It still baffles my mind how they continue to harm and destroy over time...

My understand is that MG and DW spent the night of Sept 22 in LD townhome, I don't think there is any doubt that not only were they there when AC brought JJ home the night of the 22nd but also the morning AC returned and was at CD by 10am. And they want us to believe that they didn't hear JJ climbing on cabinets between the ceiling and cabinet, and knocking things off the fridge, but they also didn't hear LV discipline him for those actions and her calling AC back to her home to get JJ. A poster upthread said it may have been JJ trying to get out of reach of the adults that were there if that happened. I hope they are all haunted for the rest of their lives for what happened to JJ as they all stood by and didn't do a damn thing.

tis such a sickening thought....

So much to think about... I think I will just do one question at a time.... ha ha ... October 2019 is just such overload to me.

Is 2 Oct 2019 the time that Melani was a "no show" to pick up the kids, or was her no-show the following week?

If it was the 2 October date, it is hard for me to understand how Brandon had time to go to the gym. What happened to the two kids?

I made a post recently about the PI getting a few bits and pieces wrong. Like the type of Jeep. BB said in his court papers that he took the children to MB that morning. So I think possibly the PI met again with BB after that initial meeting, perhaps a week or a few days later, and that is when BB might have said to him that he had lost contact with MB and she didn't show up - because he did ask her in the text exchange of 15th if she intended having the kids that weekend and it doesn't appear that she replied.

moo

I made a post recently about the PI getting a few bits and pieces wrong. Like the type of Jeep. BB said in his court papers that he took the children to MB that morning. So I think possibly the PI met again with BB after that initial meeting, perhaps a week or a few days later, and that is when BB might have said to him that he had lost contact with MB and she didn't show up - because he did ask her in the text exchange of 15th if she intended having the kids that weekend and it doesn't appear that she replied.

moo
Just an observation, I am so, so glad that BB has gone to the lengths he has and has these children and himself safe.

When I read about that alleged incident, I thought Lori hoped her friends would believe that the zombie inside of JJ thrust him up there, much like the demon inside the girl in The Exorcist caused her head to spin.
I agree. I don't think he even climbed on any cabinets. I think more likely Lori was trying to convince MG that JJ turned into a zombie. Sound like when Lori told MG that JJ turned into a zombie, MG wasn't convinced by that idea.

I agree. I don't think he even climbed on any cabinets. I think more likely Lori was trying to convince MG that JJ turned into a zombie. Sound like when Lori told MG that JJ turned into a zombie, MG wasn't convinced by that idea.
I don’t think he did either. And throwing in knocking down the picture of Jesus... ugh. Jmo

In relation to MB being in Hawaii with Lori in October, I thought these timeline entries were relevant -

3 Oct 2019, 2:11 pm - Lori and a man, who looks like her brother Alex (AC), visit her Rexburg storage unit in Lori’s Rogue for about 4 minutes.

3 Oct 2019 - MB allegedly met with detective Pillar, the day after BB was shot at.

13 Oct 2019 - BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani meets with Rich Robertson (RR), an AZ-based private investigator w/R3 Investigations. <snip> and he hoped that I could find his wife, whom he had lost contact with for about two weeks…They were going through a divorce and they were supposed to exchange their four kids and she didn't show up for the last meeting.

15 Oct 2019, 8:11 pm - About 2 Weeks after BB was shot at, Melani allegedly texts BB saying that she has decided to move to Boise, ID. Melani: “I have made the decision to move to Boise. We will need to create a new schedule for the kids. We can pay to go to mediation again or save the money by coming to a mutual agreement. I’m fine with whatever you decide. The kids could remain with you in Arizona, you would have to arrange for daycare and I could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Or I could take the kids to Idaho and enroll them in school there and you could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Please let me know what you'd like to do” 8:12 pm BB: “Seriously?” 8:16 pm Melani: “Yes” 8:20 pm BB: “Why how is that good for our kids? I don’t understand. I will keep them in az and figure it out but why these kids are going to need us both. They need things to stay the same and to have structure.” 8:34 pm BB: “When are you moving?” 8:48 pm BB: “Is that it? No more information this is pretty important can you give me more details if you are planning on moving you should have them right?” 9:05 pm Melani: “I’m planning to go next week” 9:05 pm BB: “What day” 9:07 pm BB “Are you still planning on having the kids this week and weekend?”

22 Oct 2019 – BB and Melani’s divorce is finalized (Consent Decree); BB requested full custody of their 4 children on the grounds that he believes Melani was behind the attempt on his life in early October; He also requested Melani not see the children without supervision; Melani did not show up for court to challenge custody of the children;

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids.

28 Oct 2019 – Lori’s niece Melani signs lease agreement to move into Unit #174 at 565 Pioneer Rd in Rexburg.

----

I think the text to BB on 15 Oct was probably sent while MB was in Hawaii, because she says "the kids could remain with you in Arizona", and I think if she was also in AZ she would have written 'here'. I also think she sent this text with a tentative new schedule for child custody hoping to interfere with the custody hearing on the 22nd that she knew she wouldn't be around for.

I think they were probably in Hawaii from around the 4th to the 23rd. Perhaps she flew back to ID with Lori after they knew Tammy had died. It sounds like Chad might have moved in with Lori on the 24th. MB flew back to AZ on the 31st. The weekend she tells Nate about would have been the 26th/27th.

---
Eaton: Did you visit Lori in Rexburg before you moved there?

Melani: I did I think on a weekend. My ex, Brandon Boudreaux, and I have 50/50 custody, and so anytime it wasn’t my time with my kids, I was a wreck and just missed my kids. I tried to go hike in Arizona or go on a trip, and I did go visit Lori for a weekend up there (in Rexburg). She said, “Just come. Try out somewhere new and come see if you like it up here.” We toured BYU-Idaho, and she said Tylee was with friends. She always was with friends, so I didn’t ask any questions about that. And JJ is either doing some type of therapy or with a nanny or in a school that will help him. So if I didn’t see him, I wasn’t asking, “Where is he?” I just have always trusted her.
---
Eaton: Do you think it was Alex?

Melani: The first meeting with Detective Pillar the day after the shooting I said, “Here’s all the people Brandon associates with
---

I think it's possible MB and Lori in Hawaii were planning how she could avoid investigation over BB's shooting, by disappearing in ID just like her auntie Lori had, and finding a new husband. If anyone in the circle already knew IP they could have set him up to set up a dating profile.

Regardless, if she was in Hawaii during October, she knew JJ and Tylee weren't around that whole month. If she had been told Lori was hiding the children she wouldn't have needed to come up with the lies about friends/nanny/therapy and school. I think we witnessed a meshing of lies in real-time, between her interviews and the ones SS and JC, and then MB, gave about Lori hiding the children - especially if it was SS seen arriving at Lori's on the doorbell camera on 29th Oct. This was before anyone knew the police would come looking for JJ at the end of November. Lori had already told MG that JJ had gone to Kay's. But SS and MB couldn't exactly say that was what Lori told them also, if they were to be believed that Lori had told them Kay was threatening to harm/kidnap JJ. The family cannot be trusted, even if one of them now admits she was wrong about something.

MOO

I need to digest this info.. I have never heard this info that he moved out of the house Oct 24th..., do you / anyone have a link to refresh my memory? Does any link say where he went to live at that time? TIA

"24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids."

Also, sounds like she was isolating Tylee (or talking point for such) for a long time from friends, yet she states that Tylee was always with friends?

"We toured BYU-Idaho, and she said Tylee was with friends. She always was with friends, so I didn’t ask any questions about that."

Last edited:
Just an observation, I am so, so glad that BB has gone to the lengths he has and has these children and himself safe.
Yes he comes across as such a gentleman, much like Charles.

I think the press release from MBP's lawyers defaming BB must have been written with her guidance, and it reveals an incredible amount of spite and venom. IMO

I need to digest this info.. I have never heard this info that he moved out of the house Oct 24th..., do you / anyone have a link to refresh my memory? Does any link say where he went to live at that time? TIA

"24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids."
All it says in the timeline is WS Verified Insider posts. I don't know who that would be in this instance to look up the posts.

I think the press release from MBP's lawyers defaming BB must have been written with her guidance, and it reveals an incredible amount of spite and venom. IMO
Agreed. I want to read that! I still have so much to read lol. There is so much info to follow in this case!

All it says in the timeline is WS Verified Insider posts. I don't know who that would be in this instance to look up the posts.

I need to go back and look at the most recent timeline. She died on October 19th right? He moved out of the house on 24th? Oh! To go to HI?

Ahhhh....

I guess references to timelines are more and more and more important these days for later culling out of misinformation? Do timelines not link to VI's comments for some reason to do such in the future?

I'm scratching my head on how he could get from the kitchen counter top to the space about the cabinets? In my kitchen that would be impossible.
Counter top to top of fridge and then to top of cabinets in the space above cabinets below ceiling.

Agreed. I want to read that! I still have so much to read lol. There is so much info to follow in this case!
Thank you! You’re awesome as per usual :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member