Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... i think Charles would have been just like Brandon had a bullet just missed his head. I really do.
I think Charles handled it the best he could but LE did not take him seriously, which I understand to a point, with what he told them, but he did not get the protection from LE and I think he truly loved LVD while he was afraid for his own life and that love he felt confused him so he was not pro-active in protecting himself as BB has been. JMO

You're absolutely right. I keep forgetting this was June of 2019 and she was already Team Zombie. So, had she not crossed paths with Chad, she might have kept terrorizing her exes but not killed anybody at all. Maybe.
For all we know, without her obsession with Chad, she could have still been married to Charles. Unlike in her previous short marriages, they had been married for 13 years.

Agreed. I also find strange that Chad knew about the coughing fit, but seemingly didn't hear Tammy fall to the floor. I wonder whether they still shared a bedroom?
he knew about it all because he is the one who poisoned Tammy and then either laid next to her or was in and out of the bedroom until she died apparently. on the floor next to the bed, gosh I would sure like to know what her rigamortis stage was as well as any blood lividity she had. How long did he leave her on that floor until she got cold so he could call LE? Makes me sick.

Chad had told Lori that Tammy was going to die in a car accident, I think something had been done to her car before he sent her on that trip but it wasn't good enough to cause an accident. So 10 days later she died in her room, this is the first I had heard of her waking up in the middle of the night and slumping forward off the bed. That is exactly what happened to my daughter when she passed away as well as the red foam from her mouth and she died of a fentanyl overdose in 2017. My feeling is Tammy was poisoned and I think opiates of some nature were used.
I'm so sorry Kimmer.

Chad had told Lori that Tammy was going to die in a car accident, I think something had been done to her car before he sent her on that trip but it wasn't good enough to cause an accident. So 10 days later she died in her room, this is the first I had heard of her waking up in the middle of the night and slumping forward off the bed. That is exactly what happened to my daughter when she passed away as well as the red foam from her mouth and she died of a fentanyl overdose in 2017. My feeling is Tammy was poisoned and I think opiates of some nature were used.

This. I will keep saying it until I am proven wrong. Nothing with Chad's visions is coincidence. His "visions" exist to 1) explain his decisions, 2) influence someone else to obey him, or 3) explain something that's about to happen that he has orchestrated. His car accident "vision" still seems very specific and he seemed troubled when it didn't come to pass... which makes me believe he put something in motion that didn't pan out. He clumsily messed with her brakes or tried to get an accomplice to run her off the road, or some other scheme that didn't go as planned. Poisoning her wasn't his first choice, it was his last resort.

Raises hand

”the only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying”
What CHarles Vallow did was HUGE. Bless his heart, he knew he was not going to get out or away from LV alive. What an act of love to set it up so Kay could take care of JJ.
IMO Lori had to WIN so she PUNISHED KW for months withholding
access to JJ ...ultimately not only taking the life of KWs brother but also the children lives.
View attachment 252552
Photo says it all

MOO
BBM-Yeah, I would LOVE to smack that smirk right off her face.
The Murdering, Lying, Crazy, *%$#(*&^

for those who watched the KSL video about the satellite photo likely showing freshly turned earth at the exact spot where Tylee was later found, that news reporter has an EXCELLENT investigative podcast he did about a Utah case called the Cold Podcast. Incredible journalism and storytelling. I can only hope and pray he will cover this case as well some day.

I mean.... wow. If they were funded externally, I'd think they would aim a little higher than Mark "Don't Get Thrown Under The Bus" Means.
Unless, ironically, the purpose was to get them thrown under the bus.

I'm not saying I believe this theory, but with how many twists and turns this case has taken it almost wouldn't surprise me if there were others in the background pulling strings.

I SO agree. ... in what i bolded.
I don't have any clue to what got screwed up, however. I don't think her refusal... but something happened... moo moo

I think maybe they handed her off to somebody, and when he was done with her, he killed her.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. May the beautiful moments and memories of her warm your heart. xo

BBM for focus

He didn't need a premonition. He had actual death threats from his wife and clear attempts to screw with his finances and his life insurance, evidence of other sabotage, and had an Order of Protection against her at the time.

I am sorry. I don't want to blame CV. It just frustrates me, when people have an "Order of Protection" against someone, and then, continue to have contact with them. There are ways around that, to pick up kids, and have no contact.

So many people die in domestic violence situations, because they seem to have such a big heart, they don't really "want" to believe that their spouse is that evil.

It makes me sad, to see this over and over. It makes me feel so helpless working with people involved in domestic violence.

This. I will keep saying it until I am proven wrong. Nothing with Chad's visions is coincidence. His "visions" exist to 1) explain his decisions, 2) influence someone else to obey him, or 3) explain something that's about to happen that he has orchestrated. His car accident "vision" still seems very specific and he seemed troubled when it didn't come to pass... which makes me believe he put something in motion that didn't pan out. He clumsily messed with her brakes or tried to get an accomplice to run her off the road, or some other scheme that didn't go as planned. Poisoning her wasn't his first choice, it was his last resort.
His second choice was Alex with a paintball gun. Or maybe the car accident was just talk.

Given her apparent mental condition, I am guessing that list is long, at any given time.

However, I can't help but speculate that it's Joe Ryan, based on other comments she allegedly made after he died.
If I understood her correctly she turned to religion after a traumatic experience. Joe Ryan came before Charles and her religious fervor was under control for the best part of her marriage to Charles.

MG said that Tylee first became a zombie when she was 12 or 13 and becoming a difficult teenager. Lori didn't know Chad at the time, but I guess he could have labeled her retroactively.

Charles' initial light rating leads me to believe that at that time Lori and Chad were not having an just yet and weren't contemplating killing Charles. The moment (IMO) came when Chad told Lori that Charles was possessed by Nick Schneider. MG said that Lori seemed surprised and needed some time to reconcile with that.
MG was a new friend to Lori in 2018, if Lori said that .. it was words to bolster the credibility of statement. Moo

I am sorry. I don't want to blame CV. It just frustrates me, when people have an "Order of Protection" against someone, and then, continue to have contact with them. There are ways around that, to pick up kids, and have no contact.

So many people die in domestic violence situations, because they seem to have such a big heart, they don't really "want" to believe that their spouse is that evil.

It makes me sad, to see this over and over. It makes me feel so helpless working with people involved in domestic violence.
I bet it is extremely hard working in that arena.

One thing we recently learned from the latest dateline episode is that Lori “was told” to help Charles get his finances in order. MG was confused by this as well. One can assume that Lori used all her charm to talk Charles into reconciling for the short period before he was killed. I think given this “plan” of Lori’s it would’ve been doubly hard for Charles to recognize what he was dealing with. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member