Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
never mind dbm

JJ's teeth are very similar to one of my son's teeth. My son has dental ectodermic dysplasia. The cost alone for the dentist and orthodontist was unreal.

What are they going to do now she is no show???

Last edited:
Seriously, I can't see how an attorney is fine with representing these folks. He is conveniently out of town today.

Yes, people deserve representation. But, to voluntarily take money from Chad and Lori Daybell, to represent them, really is something else.

15 year old Joseph Smith! Isnt that who L says she is? I apologize if I'm wrong - thought this was interesting...
Remembering the history of the LDS Church on the Hawaiian Islands
"However, Hawaiian Mormonism didn’t die. President Cannon returned to North America in 1854, but more young missionaries arrived in the islands that September. Fifteen-year-old Joseph F. Smith, a future president of the church, was assigned to Kula, where, within just three months, he had mastered the local language and been chosen to preside over more than 2,000 members on the islands of Maui, Molokai and Lanai."
The wife of Joseph Smith and the Grandma too I believe, yes.

15 year old Joseph Smith! Isnt that who L says she is? I apologize if I'm wrong - thought this was interesting...
Remembering the history of the LDS Church on the Hawaiian Islands
"However, Hawaiian Mormonism didn’t die. President Cannon returned to North America in 1854, but more young missionaries arrived in the islands that September. Fifteen-year-old Joseph F. Smith, a future president of the church, was assigned to Kula, where, within just three months, he had mastered the local language and been chosen to preside over more than 2,000 members on the islands of Maui, Molokai and Lanai."
No, different person

Good luck with that. CPS has far more critical abuses to deal with. Some people also feel "changing" or therapy are not pro kid- changing your child who is "perfect as they are". I am a Parent Mentor. What I have seen would make your hair curl. Personally- we had 2 kids in private speech therapy- one for 12 years, on top of what they got in school. Hearing aids,- not covered at all. Horrifying deductibles. My husband is still working 2 jobs- he sometimes worked 3- and he is a teacher, and my kids are adults now. I work as well. We did everything we could do... most do.
I know it is a difficult and sensitive subject. I was just trying to come up with something Lori could be charged with that might help find these kids. I'm sorry we went off topic and didn't intend to offend anyone. Moo.

NM, I probably wouldn't be safe doing that... already hoping I'm not sharing too much about our beloved Garden isle

I know it is a difficult and sensitive subject. I was just trying to come up with something Lori could be charged with that might help find these kids. I'm sorry we went off topic and didn't intend to offend anyone. Moo.

We need a list of explosive, emotionally charged topics. Seriously. Something gets said innocently (or not) and Diamond Head blows. :) jmo

Just watched the news conference with Kay live.

from it she was asked how she knew Lori was having an affair with Chad. She said Lori wasn’t tech savvy. She says in the email sent folder there appeared videos of Lori dancing that were sent to Chad in January of last year.

MOO It is all coming together now. We have been in every rabbit hole from religion, end of times, bunker living, scripture interpretation and now we are at Lori sending Chad naughty/dirty videos via email back in January 2019. An affair is what we have..Well, well..where is the lady who sits in a car doing interviews about her visions now? Is she going to now say she saw this? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296