Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And JJ’s birthday was in May. So he’s a second grader? I was actually wondering if he was even enrolled in school in Arizona, but he’s just a little too old to not have been. Arizona’s compulsory ages are 6-16.

My husband said when he lived here 20 years ago there was a church he knew of that coached people to have affairs and divorce - the lead pastor had an affair - divorced and remarried in that church and along with about 30 other couples I just thanked him for not making us belong to any one religion- personal faith and religion can be a fine line - extremists though are similar no matter the cause - IMO and also what's MOO ?

Well, I think that this pretty much makes it clear, this has nothing to do with the LDS church, or a prepper cult.

It is about two narcissistic, arrogant people, who made a plan to be together in Hawaii, with lots of cash. And they may very well get away with everything.
MOO
I am now even more livid about this whole scenario. Still 2 kids unaccounted .
Lets take look at the nice before and after picture of Chad ..
This is a man living 2 different lives if not 12. Not a Prophet and leader of 144000 waiting for the 2nd Coming of Christ, but having an affair with his podcast chick. How will this square with his kids and his followers now they know who he really is? $$$$ Sorry kinda about the snarky sound of this..ha
chad3-jpg.228201

Thank you @Trask for the glamour shot of the Biggest Loser

And JJ’s birthday was in May. So he’s a second grader? I was actually wondering if he was even enrolled in school in Arizona, but he’s just a little too old to not have been. Arizona’s compulsory ages are 6-16.

Yes, he was enrolled in an elementary school but in September Lori "unenrolled" him.

Just watched the news conference with Kay live.

From it she was asked how she knew Lori was having an affair with Chad. She said Lori wasn’t tech savvy. She says in the email sent folder there appeared videos of Lori dancing that were sent to Chad in January of last year.

Also forgot to add that I believe Kay confirmed Lori (Tylee) was receiving SSI death benefits and that JJ could be but she didn’t know if he was. She imagined that Lori would have filed for those.

I kind of listened to the PC out of 1 ear since I've been watching the Dulos developments, but I didn't hear anything new. Is that correct?

MOO
I am now even more livid about this whole scenario. Still 2 kids unaccounted .
Lets take look at the nice before and after picture of Chad ..
This is a man living 2 different lives if not 12. Not a Prophet and leader of 144000 waiting for the 2nd Coming of Christ, but having an affair with his podcast chick. How will this square with his kids and his followers now they know who he really is? $$$$ Sorry kinda about the snarky sound of this..ha
chad3-jpg.228201

Thank you @Trask for the glamour shot of the Biggest Loser
Personally I think it be great for Lori to
attempt to elude by changing her appearance and cut her Goldilocks and dye her hair a dark black. Would match an orange jumpsuit and black widow theme quite nicely.

She gets away with it and lives happily ever after, because it isn’t illegal to make your kids disappear in Idaho?

“The home-school law is abused up and down, left and right,” explained Kalamazoo County, Michigan, attendance officer Jerry Jansma. “I despise the law, because the families I deal with use it as a loophole. Happens all the time. You’ll have a parent who is clearly neglectful and we can’t get resolution, and they’ll say, ‘I’ve decided to homeschool my child’ and there’s nothing I can do about it.” Joseph Piazza, child-welfare officer for the Folsom-Cordova Unified School District, California, also expressed concern about the laxity of the homeschool law. “I call at a house and say, ‘Bobby is not in school,’ and the first word out of their mouths is, ‘Homeschool.’ It’s like an ally-ally-oxen-free.” Piazza went on: “The legislature didn’t finish the law. In order not to embarrass families, they didn’t put in consequences for people who have a lifestyle of avoiding responsibility.”

Edited: Ugh- getting tired of seeing homeschooling being bashed on this thread. The problem in this situation is not that the kids were being homeschooled (or not, as it very well maybe).

There's a bunch of dead bodies surrounding this couple and they won't provide evidence that the kids are alive.

The majority of kids who are abused are not homeschooled according to a link posted earlier in this thread, (I have no idea if it's accurate or how someone could go about getting that information, but that seems to be part of what started the discussion.)

While homeschooling was used as an excuse in this bizarre and very involved situation, I don't think it's really the critical point.

Lori could also have just said she was sending JJ to a private school or that they were moving and unenrolled him that way without the school doing anything, either. MOO

Last edited:
My husband said when he lived here 20 years ago there was a church he knew of that coached people to have affairs and divorce - the lead pastor had an affair - divorced and remarried in that church and along with about 30 other couples I just thanked him for not making us belong to any one religion- personal faith and religion can be a fine line - extremists though are similar no matter the cause - IMO and also what's MOO ?
Just for the record, Members of the LDS faith are not okay with having affairs and couples are encouraged to try to save their marriage if possible. We honor marriage and covenants and don't believe in having sex outside of marriage. What Chad and Lori were up to is totally wrong by the Church's standards and I bet, if any of Chad's were listening to that interview, they are shocked and disturbed by what they heard. They might even start to wonder if their father was leading a double life and their mother just may have been a hindrance to him.

Ugh - getting tired of seeing homeschooling being bashed on this thread. The problem in this situation is not that the kids were being homeschooled (or not, as it very well maybe).

There's a bunch of dead bodies surrounding this couple and they won't provide evidence that theit kids are alive.

The majority of kids who are abused attend public schools, so while homeschooling was used as an excuse in this bizarre and very involved situation, I don't think it's really the critical point.

Lori could easily have just said she was sending JJ to a private school or that they were moving and unenrolled him that way without the school being able to do anything.

Not bashing homeschool. I am a homeschool alumni, I've volunteered with homeschool organizations, and my family has been part of the community for over 28 years. Pointing out a few flaws is reasonable, especially as it applies to this case specifically. MOO.

So Nate was at the press conference, right? That‘s him in the pictures Eric Grossarth & Adam Herbets posted on their Twitters?

Just wondering, cuz he hasn’t posted on his own Twitter since yesterday.

I wonder if he’s planning to head back to Hawaii if he gets another heads-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo