Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed as well with posters here. Many were here in the beginning as well claiming inside knowledge that completely disappeared.

It makes me wonder if CD and LV are still able to communicate with people and their message is still being spread somehow? Considering KW said at the PC that LV wasn’t very smart online, I’m hoping that the FBI are looking into that. MOO

Total speculation... but hear me out.

The “destroyer of marriages “ comment, plus CV talking to Lori’s other brother, triggered a thought.

It doesn’t *really* sound like it’s in reference to their own relationship, thought it could include it, I suppose.

So what marriages, plural, could be included? It’s just phrased in a way that suggests MANY, to me.

MB/BB, that’d be a given. That’s only one.
Was Alex in a previous marriage/relationship?
What about the other brother?

Is it possible that she was influencing others besides Melani?
  • I’m pretty sure this case isn’t just about sex and cheating.
  • I’m skeptical it’s just about money, or at least, it’s not just life insurance money.
  • I’m even more skeptical it’s about custody. Tylee isn’t the only afterthought - JJ is, in a pretty big way, at least from Lori. He’s an annoyance, more than anything, to her. That’s REALLY clear from the statement, and her comments about CV feeling the same way are likely projection and/or manipulating law enforcement.
  • The sole reason I could see Lori wanting to retain custody is for money... but her behavior doesn’t fit that of someone wanting to retain custody. So I really don’t see that as a primary motivation behind this mess.
  • There’s some way the marriages tie in. I don’t know how they matter, but they matter.
  • If CV was talking to the other brother, it’d be nice if a reporter would reach out to him. Maybe he’d be more likely to talk? I wonder what his relationship with Lori & Alex was/is like. I wonder how she may have tried to manipulate him... or his relationships.
I am starting to think we don’t have a snowball’s chance of figuring out the entire situation, because I think we’re seeing a very small part, just the tip of the iceberg... and it’s the rest of it, that we can’t sleuth and don’t have the resources to, anyway, that are the rest of the iceberg. Heck the rest of Antarctica, for all I know.

I wish Colby would talk more. I think he’s being totally real in his videos, though there may be things he’s not allowed to release. And I hope like hell he has a strong support system and a great therapist.

On a curiosity side note, how often does WS have people come in and try and manipulate conversation to favor POIs? I don’t normally get that vibe here, but there’s been some posts on this case that just made me... uncomfortable.

Regarding your last paragraph, I've seen it a time or two. I think sometimes people really like to play devil's advocate to stir things up. As frustrating as it can be, I've seen some great insights come out of it, as long as we can all stay calm. You either dig in by bolstering your own conclusions or realize something else can be a possibility.

We had a poster claiming to be a friend of Alex that I really wish would get verified and come back.

Jmo

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
But what possible inside knowledge could justify keeping those kids hidden. Even a photograph of them holding a newspaper with the date showing would ease that? MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you. I think for her to quote that about the marriages in the same vein as her brother, it has to relate. I wondered if it wasn’t his (Lori’s brother) own marriage or even lori’s parents CV was referencing. I think there is more to that statement as well.

Agreed as well with posters here. Many were here in the beginning as well claiming inside knowledge that completely disappeared.
Well, CV could have been referring to the three that we know about: Melani's, Chad/Tammy, and their marriage. I guess technically that could be four marriages because Melani's new husband got divorced as well. Just a thought, but I could be totally wrong.

Maybe by "destroyer of marriages", CV meant Lori blowing up three of her own prior marriages.
But what possible inside knowledge could justify keeping those kids hidden. Even a photograph of them holding a newspaper with the date showing would ease that? MOO
A lot of times it's hard to explain in here because of the sleuthing and it's hard to remember if it was MSM or real life event you witness.

Can we back up a hot second? Where is it stated in MSM or from a VI that Lori said she was hiding the children due to a custody battle? Jmo. We keep circling back to this mythical custody battle that was taking place on Sept. 23, 2019 when Tylee and JJ both disappeared. Who was taking them both?
But isn't it Charles's sister who is filing for custody?

I know I've missed a lot of information and I'm trying to catch up but it's a very complicated case.

It seems to me from what I've read that there were custody issues beginning when Charles filed for divorce.
His family seems to be desperate to find the kids and there were concerns even before Lori left so it seems likely that they were hoping to file for custody eventually but they didn't have enough to back up their reasoning for filing until now.

Imo

A lot of times it's hard to explain in here because of the sleuthing and it's hard to remember if it was MSM or real life event you witness.
Can I suggest you get verified and/or talk to the police fbi? If you have information it could well save those kids lives. Whoever has the kids (if they’re safe and being cared for) may not be equipped to deal with a very confused and unsettled 7 year old, especially if he starts having multiple meltdowns.

I know first hand just how much danger these kids can put themselves in without ever realising it. I also know how hurtful they can be mid meltdown in the things they say (without ever meaning it). I also know first hand just how hard it is to care for teenagers who are equally confused and not your own. To be caring for both at once, it’s only a matter of time before this goes very wrong.

You might have just a small piece of information but it might be the piece that helps these kids. Surely by now their mum has proven that she isn’t interested in their welfare? It’s going to take those who know her to show they care. If you don’t want to get verified please at least talk to the police. If you don’t want to do that message a mod. MOO

I think you either posted the wrong video or in the wrong thread. Video is about Allyson Watterson?

I know it appears I posted incorrectly but Gray often covers several different case updates in one live show. When the video is posted later you can just watch beginning where he does review LV's statement and mentions CR's YouTube video. I promise it's covered :). I thought he would discuss this case a bit more but I was wrong about that! Sorry... Didn't mean to lead anyone astray!

I agree with you, I think this has nothing to do with custody, I think that was an excuse for family and friends to explain away where the kids where, and I think even a lot of the religious stuff was a scam for money more than anything. I think the heart of this case is Chad and Lori's affair. MOO
MOO Totally agree. Yesterday when Kay said Lori left stuff in the sent email files and not tech savvy..I would bet LE has a giant digital footprint from money movement to all kinds of correspondence with prepper nuts to boyfriend/ Chad how,when and where they get together. These people are not living under a rock. If you turned on Good Morning America this morning they would have heard the same people who were discussing Impeachment, a killer virus in China and major events of the world.. and then the bizarre case of Lori and Chad Daybell. Good luck Lori and Chad ..We see who you are. (This was my Ted Talk LOL) MOO

A lot has been shared with LE. They know more than they let on. They have their reasons for not disclosing information. They knew she was in Hawaii. I probably should say MOO :)
I would be more than happy to explain autism to you via private message, and explain the things whoever has those kids may be going through. I’ve also brought up a teen from an abuse situation that was no blood relation. It’s an eye opener and in the wrong hands those kids are in immense danger.

It only takes one breaking point and both kids could easily push someone to that as they’re all under such stress. The kids need to be found. They need those that knew LV and CD to speak up and give suggestions of where they could be. If you have any thoughts on that please let the police or the fbi know. I’m sure it can be kept anonymous. MOO

But isn't it Charles's sister who is filing for custody?

I know I've missed a lot of information and I'm trying to catch up but it's a very complicated case.

It seems to me from what I've read that there were custody issues beginning when Charles filed for divorce.
His family seems to be desperate to find the kids and there were concerns even before Lori left so it seems likely that they were hoping to file for custody eventually but they didn't have enough to back up their reasoning for filing until now.

Imo

It's complicated for sure!

What I'm referring to is the period between CV getting shot to death and January 29 when JJ's grandparents filed in court. There's been persistent unfounded rumors there was a custody "battle" going on. LE has even said there was not a custody battle going on. Jmo.

It's complicated for sure!

What I'm referring to is the period between CV getting shot to death and January 29 when JJ's grandparents filed in court. There's been persistent unfounded rumors there was a custody "battle" going on. LE has even said there was not a custody battle going on. Jmo.

Meaning nothing had been filed yet. It would be very hard to believe that Kay didn't threaten to seek custody especially since she is convinced LV and AC murdered her brother! That is a motive to not let JJ speak to her and to hide the kids.

Meaning nothing had been filed yet. It would be very hard to believe that Kay didn't threaten to seek custody especially since she is convinced LV and AC murdered her brother! That is a motive to not let JJ speak to her and to hide the kids.

They filed 2 days ago for JJ only. Who is she hiding Tylee from in your opinion?

There is clearly a much bigger story here. (i've even gone so far as to try to connect Susan Cox Powell with the A/L Cox family but so far no luck.

Let's say Lori knew Alex did something to Stacey. Lori could certainly have used that to blackmail Alex. But at some point her culpability is as great as his and he would know it. He'd just say "enough."

People die suddenly from diabetes when their blood sugar drops too low. It's different from the insulin-dependent type which has mostly long term consequences on your body from high blood sugar. The type Stacey would have had to have would be known. And it would have been investigated if there was even a basic post mortem exam. If she was known to have that type of diabetes and suffered a seizure, they would most certainly look at her blood sugar levels and could make a very certain determination. I'm not saying he did not cause her death, just saying that he could not have given her diabetes and it would be difficult for him to manipulate her blood sugar on his own. Not impossible but not easy. And AC did not even know CPR so I don't think he had much first aid or medical knowledge. (First aid for critically low blood sugar is something with sugar like chocolate or a soda.) So I am not convinced that he had anything to do with her death. The credit card thing is probably not a big deal. Maybe they ordered the pizza together and the charge did no happen for a while.

If he had killed Stacey I'm not convinced Lori would have been yelling at him for it in the middle of the street over 20 years later using the words "disgraced our family."

One thing that does make sense to me is that if he was her fixer, which he appears to have been, she may have asked him to get rid of the loose ends, 7 and 17 years old. I still find it hard to accept that a mother would kill her own children but I know it happens. So if she asked him to do that then he either did it, in which case maybe he could not live with himself and suicided or he refused, in which case he became a liability for her because he could report her and turn on her. So maybe she found someone to get rid of him, possibly a new wife?

I agree.
AFAIK, even insulin-dependent diabetics can experience low blood sugar, it is just rarer than experiencing high blood sugar. So it might not matter. If she naturally went into a low-blood sugar, it's possible he just left her there without seeking medical attention and she died. But that could never be proven at this point. Sometimes even when you do give them sugar, they can be too far gone for that to help at all, though evidence of that could prove that he tried to help but again - impossible now after all these years to determine that. If he was in a different room, it can be hard to hear anything has happened at all.

I agree with you. I think for her to quote that about the marriages in the same vein as her brother, it has to relate. I wondered if it wasn’t his (Lori’s brother) own marriage or even lori’s parents CV was referencing. I think there is more to that statement as well.

I think CV confided in Lori's other brother and Lori was unhappy because she couldn't control the narrative. The destroyer of marriages part IMO refers to the influence her cult beliefs had on people around her (Melani), but not on her brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro