Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you fail to pay the storage fees for a unit filled with precious family objects and memories? Because you couldn't or you didn't want to. Either explanation is so alarming.
They would know that it had been searched and confiscated on the 26th Nov. So not sure which months were not paid. Maybe November?

Hopefully they can learn who that 2nd guy is. I am so curious if all that stuff, and the unit, was thoroughly inspected in November, or if they’ll want to search it again. There has to be some indication there, some piece to the puzzle, of what happened to these kids.

Nope. Don't delete. You may be right. It's very difficult to tell.

ETA: Here's the two men side by side. Alex (left) is barely taller. Right guy is leaning over. Other shot shows short dark hair and larger head/neck stocky chest. It could be Chad.

Attachments

• 2men-02.png
    2men-02.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 2men-01.png
    2men-01.png
    134 KB · Views: 79
EastIdahoNews February 4,2020

Eric Grossarth on Twitter
Eric Grossarth

@ericgrossarth

The warrant called for officers to seize “any evidence that the boy was residing at any of these residences, and/or evidence of foul play or the commission of a crime, and/or evidence of the child’s current location.” #MissingPerson #News

BBM. Police had a warrant to look for evidence of foul play back on Nov 27th.
Who still thinks that the children are being hidden alive after seeing that?
LE seems to have been looking into this as a possible murder case from the very beginning.
MOO.

Hopefully they can learn who that 2nd guy is. I am so curious if all that stuff, and the unit, was thoroughly inspected in November, or if they’ll want to search it again. There has to be some indication there, some piece to the puzzle, of what happened to these kids.
I haven't watched the video but does it look like Chad? Or perhaps The new husband of MB?

LE seems to have been looking into this as a possible murder case from the very beginning.
MOO.
I’m hoping they are and don’t want to loose hope as if she has got them stashed somewhere and people stop looking she could get away with it. My head says they’re not though :( moo

MOO.
Exactly...We have LE on high alert with a warrant

New update on Justin Lums fb Page

New developments in this saga. You will not want to miss what I’ve obtained. Back in the lab tomorrow night. Tune into FOX 10 Phoenix if you haven’t already.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

I am so stinking grateful to Justin, Nate and Eric. They should get a Pulitzer for Investigative Journalism. They are slogging through the evidence of this insane story and putting all the pieces together of this puzzle that is all sky. They need to team up.

I am so stinking grateful to Justin, Nate and Eric. They should get a Pulitzer for Investigative Journalism. They are slogging through the evidence of this insane story and putting all the pieces together of this puzzle that is all sky. They need to team up.
Definitely. I feel they’re both the driving forces behind keeping these kids in the news. I’ll bet LV and CD are cursing them both daily lol. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298