Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Eaton and Justin Lum are sooo on this case. I hope LE is as successful finding evidence to arrest LV !

Me too. When that news person (maybe Nate?) tried to interview them in Hawaii, she was carrying a huge bag of money in cash.

LE should have arrested them right then and there and hold them with charges for something about all that cash she had. LE has been known to confiscate and arrest people just because they have too much cash with them and LE suspects it is drug money or other illegal funds until the person can prove otherwise. I dont necessarily agree with LE tactics like that because some people do need lots of cash on hand, but was just thinking about that interview and that was the chance to arrest and hold them at least for a little while.

I hope LE has been watching them closely after that interview but Im not confident how well LE has been tracking their every movement.

I felt sick seeing that tote they moved out. :(

I'm noting the timestamp on her Oct 1st visit says 14:32.
If that's Rexburg time it's 2:32 PM.
If that's Greenwich Mean Time (like the bodycams) then that's 7:32 AM.
I see from their website the office hours are 9 AM-5 PM: Self Storage in Idaho | Self Storage Plus
So it's likely she was there signing the rental agreement in the afternoon.

ETA: MOO

I don’t know, so much still unknown. I have been leaning toward AC being blamed for the missing children since he is no longer alive to possibly defend himself. This new information, for the public, should help with a more definitive timeline.

A 10x10 storage unit for a family with a lifetime of belongings, are there storage units elsewhere? Her credit card was declined...is she out of money? So many questions. MOO

That's heartbreaking. I'm hoping Colby and Kay can claim these items. All the different visits are a bit confusing but it will help with the timeline knowing when they were in Rexburg. I notice it is saying the credit card was declined.

"During one visit, a man and woman, who appear to be Daybell and Cox, enter the building containing the storage unit. The man looks both ways as the woman opens the door. He quickly walks in and carries out a heavy tote with something hanging over the end. It’s placed in the vehicle outside and the man returns to carry out a tire while the woman closes the door.

Between Oct. 6 and Oct. 26, a man, presumably Cox, visits the storage unit alone five times. Cameras show him dropping off a variety of items, including gun cases, and then, on Oct. 28, two men are seen moving bikes into the unit."

Surveillance video shows visitors to the unit would often place things inside and then remove the same items within days.

The last time anyone visits the unit in October is on the 28th. Nobody comes back for nearly a month, but on Nov. 24, Daybell and a man are again seen on camera. They stay for four minutes and leave.

Two days later, on Nov. 26, Rexburg Police went to Daybell’s townhouse for a welfare check on JJ. The next day, officers served a search warrant at the home and then obtained a search warrant on the storage unit."

My summary.

Oct
1st Lori only
2nd, 3rd, Lori and Cox
6th -26th A man (Cox?) 5 visits
28th Two men putting bikes in.

Nov
24th Lori and Cox

Could someone check that I have interpreted it correctly?

Also the mention of the gun bags make me think they were storing the gun used against BB here possibly. I notice they visit together on the 2nd but not the Ist Oct. Is there a time on the 2nd Oct visit shown because we have the time for the Az BB shooting in the morning. This also seems to place Alex in Rexburg either side of the 19th Oct when Tammy died and around the 9th for the paintball incident. If the second guy is Chad regarding the bikes on the 28th, then it proves he had met Alex.

Last edited:
I don’t know, so much still unknown. I have been leaning toward AC being blamed for the missing children since he is no longer alive to possibly defend himself. This new information, for the public, should help with a more definitive timeline.

A 10x10 storage unit for a family with a lifetime of belongings, are there storage units elsewhere? Her credit card was declined...is she out of money? So many questions. MOO

Declined or someone is putting the screws on her finances.

I feel so badly for Colby when he sees this. :(

IMO, that might depend on the temperature. Anyone have a good source for the weather/temperature in Rexburg from Sept 24 to Oct 3, 2019 when the heavy tote was removed?
TIA.
If we look close at the video, I kinda think that Alex is carrying maybe the backseat to her car and it is folded over. They had also taken out a spare tire. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77