Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible he met Lori there but he was married to Tammy during that incident:

"In 1993 my wife Tammy and I went on a family vacation to San Diego, California with my parents and siblings. We always visited La Jolla Cove during our vacations, and on this particular day we put on our swimsuits and got ready to go. Our oldest son Garth was just a year old, and it was overcast and a bit windy, so Tammy decided to stay and swim in the hotel pool with him.

So I traveled with my parents and siblings to the cove. We found some shells on the beach, but there was a neat rock formation nearby that had been exposed by the low tide. My brother Brad and I climbed out on the rocks quite a ways."

2- Stay out of the water | cdaybell.com

BBM. Although it's possible he met Lori somehow on a different trip to the area. She supposedly married her first husband in 1992 and we don't know anything about that husband nor where they lived. Also, Tammy was born in Pasdena, CA which is not too far from Rialto. It's totally possible there was some Los Angeles area connection between Lori and Tammy's families where they could have met but we have yet to find one. And Tammy's family moved to Utah when she was 13. So any connection to Lori would have been while they were children. MOO.
Interesting. It sounds like they often went there on family vacations before that, which would be after Tammy and her family had moved away.

I think there is some confusion because the title of “executive secretary” makes it sound like full-time employment. In reality it probably amounts to a couple or few hours per week in service at church with that person having a full-time paid employment elsewhere. MOO

Exactly Think more like secretary in a PTA org rather than an Admin. Meeting agendas, calendar items, reminders, minutes.

Because her family protect her is the reason I think the kids are alive. I can't imagine them protecting her if they thought the kids were dead.
I truly hope you’re right. My heart tells me they’re alive, my head says otherwise. My thoughts go out to the innocent family members caught up in their mess though. CR and the grandparents, I really don’t know what i would do in their situation but I know I wouldn’t be handling it anywhere near as gracefully as them. MOO

I truly hope you’re right. My heart tells me they’re alive, my head says otherwise. My thoughts go out to the innocent family members caught up in their mess though. CR and the grandparents, I really don’t know what i would do in their situation but I know I wouldn’t be handling it anywhere near as gracefully as them. MOO

JMO
The thing about this case that has struck me the most is how people were dropping dead like flies all around them. And now with the missing kids, it is forcing me to think the worst has happened to them too. I really hope im wrong and hope they are ok somewhere.

No matter what has happened to the kids, those two adults seem to be bad news and its dangerous to know them closely or you may not survive.

Because her family protect her is the reason I think the kids are alive. I can't imagine them protecting her if they thought the kids were dead.

I can totally imagine it. We see it all the time. Ronnie and Cindy Watts are a classic example. They defended their son to the end after he brutally murdered their baby grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298