Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MyLife guesses income based on aggregate data for zip codes, home prices, level of education, etc. It does not know anything about any individual's income.
Take it with a bucket of salt then. I thought it might be helpful but is just an internet search. He himself said he earned 30k a month ($360k pa) so maybe somewhere between the two figures. It seems high to me. I assume he gets/got paid for his exec secretary position so that must be about 4k per month at least.

33 employees? Umm. No way in heck.
Agree. I don't know how or where they get information but I just looked up a company I am very familiar with and ZoomInfo is off by a factor of 3 on number of employees.

At least 1 of CD's sons could be listed as an employee because he read CD's book for the audio version. If you include people who read the audiobook for all authors the number of employees could get inflated but those employees are working 4 hours a year maybe.

ALEX COX’S DEATH - 911 TRANSCRIPT: On December 12, 2019, 25-year-old Joseph Lopez found Alex Cox passed out in a Gilbert home around 3:20 PM. Lopez tells the dispatcher Cox
is his mother’s boyfriend but doesn’t personally know him. Cox is found passed out in his own feces in the upstairs bathroom but breathing. Moments later as the call continues, Lopez says Cox isn’t breathing anymore. Finally, Lopez’s mother arrives and attempts CPR. The call lasts about seven minutes before Gilbert Police arrive.
I can't link it.
Thank you. It was previously linked upthread a couple of pages back.

Take it with a bucket of salt then. I thought it might be helpful but is just an internet search. He himself said he earned 30k a month ($360k pa) so maybe somewhere between the two figures. It seems high to me. I assume he gets/got paid for his exec secretary position so that must be about 4k per month at least.
All positions in the church are unpaid including his position as executive secretary.

Parents of 17 year-olds everywhere would like to know how they've been keeping an older teen off the grid for four months. That's quite something in itself.

You tell that older teen that if she screws up, they're taking away the brother she loves and is so protective over and she wont see him again until he's grown.

And revenue rather than profit, possibly.
I think I stated it said revenue so turnover basically yes, not profit. It just doesn't say the period. It could be since after the bankruptcy in 2008. Or it could be a year.

I wonder how much life insurance he could have had on Tammy? Could he have taken the amount he got after her death, added it to whatever his true income was and divided by 12 to use that number as his monthly income for the rental application? Let's suppose Tammy had a $250,000 policy. That would make Chad's income from 2019 around $110,000. I think that number sounds more realistic for Chad and Tammy's combined incomes. MOO.

All positions in the church are unpaid including his position as executive secretary.
How does an employer get away with that? So nobody gets a paid job working for the LDS church. Not even the missionaries? How do they expect people to feed their families? I am really surprised by that.

I think he got paid for the cemetery sexton position because he said he took the position for the extra money.

Last edited:
I don’t know if they have been attending church anywhere else while on the run. I just know that Chad has not attended his home Ward in Idaho, where his church records most likely still reside.

I was trying to make sense of the church membership for LV. Apparently, she was a long time member, and according to KV, CV was a convert to the church. If he was a true convert, at some point there would be a formal baptism event. I wonder how active they actually were? Did JJ attend Primary? Was TR involved with Young Women’s activities at church? They moved a lot. So many things don’t make sense. MOO

I was wondering whether it was possible Chad and Lori had got to know each other in Ca. Was he in La Jolla cove for a holiday when he had his torn veil episode? Lori was born in San Bernadino county and attended HS in Rialto. Not sure when she left Ca.

That position with the church is totally volunteer. Mormon clergy (with the exception of the upper echelon in Salt Lake) don't get paid.

How does an employer get away with that? So nobody gets a paid job working for the LDS church. Not even the missionaries? How do they expect people to feed their families? I am really surprised by that.

Going down this rabbit hole will just get us in trouble for talking about religion again, but they aren't an employer. The people are volunteers. That happens, I think, in lots of churches and other charitable organizations. The difference with Mormons is that many more of the people doing more of the work are volunteers. Some would claim that none of the clergy get paid at all which is true, kind of. But those at the very top get what most would consider to be a great salary as "living expenses" from the church.

At the peril of digressing again on the LDS/Mormon tangent. No. No one gets paid. We all have our own jobs and volunteer to accept assignments and callings (positions) in the church. We all serve each other. Missionaries are either self-funded or out of the general fund from donations worldwide, but work full time in service from 18 months to three years.

ETA: Yes, Chad's job as Sexton was, I assume, paid by the city/county. It wasn't for the church.

I was wondering whether it was possible Chad and Lori had got to know each other in Ca. Was he in La Jolla cove for a holiday when he had his torn veil episode? Lori was born in San Bernadino county and attended HS in Rialto. Not sure when she left Ca.

At the time of his experience in San Diego (at 20-ish), she would have been 15-ish in San Bernardino. I don't think they met until fairly recently-- 2017 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77