Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe he sold that many of his own books. But Chad got many other authors published and would have made money from their books selling. diggndeeperstill posted the list of authors from his book publisher website Spring Creek Books. Here it is in the media thread as a reference: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I hope his reported income as an author and publisher was false but I fear it might be true. However, he has now seemingly closed down his business and Tammy is not here to do the financials anymore. I'm not sure how long his income will stay that high without Tammy to help keep the business running. MOO.

Mylife.com shows his income as 199,000 per annum, which is a bit more modest, (16k per month) but the link won't load for me at present but does come up in searches. I can post the link here to see if it loads for others.

Chad Daybell (Guy), 51 - Rexburg, ID Has Court or Arrest Records at MyLife.com™

I have also found a source that mentions a revenue figure of 6.4m and 33 employees for Spring Creek Books. Will edit to add that link too.

Spring Creek Book Company - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com

Last edited:
I have heard that Lori was at the memorial service in Idaho.
That would be an interesting twist, if true. Approximately, how many people attended the memorial service in Idaho?
As for Lori being there, I'm not sure. After hugs with family on the rostrum immediately after the service, Chad went to the floor of the chapel and was speaking with a woman who fit her description. He was talking to her for a good 10+ minutes. Was it Lori? Someone else will have to confirm that.

Chad told me at Tammy’s burial that he would now begin traveling to support selling his books, and that he would soon be going to Hawaii. I think he shared that info to create a potential cover.
I had heard both that he was going to Hawaii to help edit a book and that he also wanted to sell both the business and the home. I just realized the contradiction in these two statements.

I the raw version of Justin Lum's interview with Colby Ryan Justin asked Colby about his thoughts on who between Lori and Chad was the leader and who the follower. Of course Colby didn't know the answer, but he immediately stated that his mother was an adult and as such responsible for her children. He didn't try to blame Chad for leading Lori astray. In similar situations family members and friends often show bias and lay blame on other persons involved.

I think Colby has had his mom's number for awhile. Shame. :(

Mylife.com shows his income as 199,000 per annum, which is a bit more modest, (16k per month) but the link won't load for me at present but does come up in searches. I can post the link here to see if it loads for others.

I have also found a source that mentions a revenue figure of 6.4m and 33 employees for Spring Creek Books. Will edit to add that link too.

33 employees? Umm. No way in heck. (That's how they would say it in Rexburg.) Authors who only author are not employees, but even counting them, plus all of Chad's kids who might run an errand for Tammy once in a while (probably not getting paid) they don't have this many employees. If they do, who is managing these employees now that Tammy is gone? Do they have an office. I give the numbers here close to zero credibility.

Just started looking at the possibility of toxic plants, herbs even mushrooms that could cause ACs symptoms. (Hope nobody ever searches my phone lol). There are lots of plants, much more than I thought that would all cause similar symptoms. Not sure if the links are allowed and ive got them but don’t know if I’m allowed to post them (all MSM or medical journal links). Just don’t want to give anyone any ideas who may be reading this at a later date.

Would a standard post-mortem check for those things in a suspicious death? Moo

Just started looking at the possibility of toxic plants, herbs even mushrooms that could cause ACs symptoms. (Hope nobody ever searches my phone lol). There are lots of plants, much more than I thought that would all cause similar symptoms. Not sure if the links are allowed and ive got them but don’t know if I’m allowed to post them (all MSM or medical journal links). Just don’t want to give anyone any ideas who may be reading this at a later date.

Would a standard post-mortem check for those things in a suspicious death? Moo

Spill the poison beans lol. I haven't had time to pop in the symptoms we know about. Jmo

I'm also wondering, totally speculating, if there was vomiting involved. It's a simple way for me to visualize how he ended up on his side on the floor (keeling over from vomiting) as opposed to toppling off the toilet.

Jmo

33 employees? Umm. No way in heck. (That's how they would say it in Rexburg.) Authors who only author are not employees, but even counting them, plus all of Chad's kids who might run an errand for Tammy once in a while (probably not getting paid) they don't have this many employees. If they do, who is managing these employees now that Tammy is gone? Do they have an office. I give the numbers here close to zero credibility.
I wondered if it could mean authors or books rather than Employees. It is weird but perhaps we can find a better source from public records. A turnover of 2 or 3 thousand per week could be possible so 100 to 150k per year for 12 years since bankruptcy would be 1.8million. So that 6.4 million surely cannot be annual revenue but perhaps cumulative?

Mylife is not always accurate. I checked it for me and it has my income completely wrong. I've never made anywhere near the money it claims I make, lol. I don't know about ZoomInfo. Who would the 33 employees be? Could that be the number of authors published?

Spill the poison beans lol. I haven't had time to pop in the symptoms we know about. Jmo

I'm also wondering, totally speculating, if there was vomiting involved. It's a simple way for me to visualize how he ended up on his side on the floor (keeling over from vomiting) as opposed to toppling off the toilet.

Jmo

They all seem to cause respiratory problems, convulsions (which could have caused the foaming at the mouth), vomiting and diorhea (sp). That’s without even looking at poisonous mushrooms, scorpions, spiders (which I know can do similar as my sons very into reptiles). Moo

I wondered if it could mean authors or books rather than Employees. It is weird but perhaps we can find a better source from public records. A turnover of 2 or 3 thousand per week could be possible so 100 to 150k per year for 12 years since bankruptcy would be 1.8million. So that 6.4 million surely cannot be annual revenue but perhaps cumulative?

And revenue rather than profit, possibly.

I don't remember where I read it, but I remember AC was found in his own feces - still breathing. OH it was the 911 article.

ALEX COX’S DEATH - 911 TRANSCRIPT: On December 12, 2019, 25-year-old Joseph Lopez found Alex Cox passed out in a Gilbert home around 3:20 PM. Lopez tells the dispatcher Cox
is his mother’s boyfriend but doesn’t personally know him. Cox is found passed out in his own feces in the upstairs bathroom but breathing. Moments later as the call continues, Lopez says Cox isn’t breathing anymore. Finally, Lopez’s mother arrives and attempts CPR. The call lasts about seven minutes before Gilbert Police arrive.
I can't link it.

Would it (spousal privilege) apply in the investigation related to statements regarding locating JJ and Tylee?
Spousal privilege wouldn't protect anyone in Idaho in regards to JJ and Tylee.

(d) Exceptions. There is no privilege under this rule:

(1) Child related communications. In a criminal or civil action or proceeding as to a communication relevant to an issue concerning the physical, mental or emotional condition of or injury to a child, or concerning the welfare of a child including, but not limited to the abuse, abandonment or neglect of a child.

Similar in Hawaii. The law in AZ is less clear. MOO

I sleuthed and saw a death of a family member Jan 23 in AZ listed as related to LV on one of those my family sites and no other info given here...
Barry Cox Obituary - Arizona - Tributes.com

That's Lori's father's name, but it either isn't him, they have the birth date wrong here, or she was conceived before he dad went through puberty. :)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member