Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find the level of brainwashing involved astounding. Those children are all adults. Logic tells you that something isn't right, but you trust your dad. He'd never lie to you, right? I'm trying to understand, not put blame on them.
ETA: It's possible that several people still believe that this is a conspiracy against Lori and Chad and they are innocent.
I am guessing Chad's children were raised to believe Chad is a visionary that can do no wrong. Chad reportedly told potential landlady Tammy's spirit helped him to reconnect with Lori so quickly. Presumably he used the same line on his children. But at some point you have to wake up and smell the coffee.

I am guessing Chad's children were raised to believe Chad is a visionary that can do no wrong. Chad reportedly told potential landlady Tammy's spirit helped him to reconnect with Lori so quickly. Presumably he used the same line on his children. But at some point you have to wake up and smell the coffee.
If Tammy's COD comes back inconclusive and Lori's kids aren't found, Chad's children might never arrive there.

I find this hard to believe. If she knew Tammy, perhaps, but there's no indication that she did. Who noticed here there? Back then Chad's local circle didn't even know Lori existed.
I believe it is very likely she did know Tammy from some of the events that she and Chad appeared at together that Tammy attended also. Tammy wrote some books too so maybe they sold their books at these events. MOO.

One friend spoke to Fox 10 Phoenix anonymously about Lori, saying she was, “100 percent into the end of time, the end of the world.”

“She’d say stuff like, ‘You know, it’s going to be the end of the world, and we should just all drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids, and die all at the same time,’” the friend said.

Lori's third husband, Joseph Ryan died of a heart attack in Gilbert in 2018 and was cremated. The next year, Chandler Police say Lori's brother Alex Cox shot and killed her estranged husband Charles. Cox claimed self-defense.

Fox10 Phoenix

"Lori would say things to me like 'I'm never gonna get divorced again. I'm on my fourth husband.'" Adding, "And then she would tell me, 'You gotta get rid of your husband. We'll just go off and do our own thing.'"

We all have this to look forward to. If it concerns you, better plan ahead. When you die your anal sphincter relaxes and everything comes out.

I may have put too much faith in the 911 caller's claim that he was breathing then stopped. There is something that your body can do reflexively after death which is a kind of gasping. It's called "agonal breathing" and can appear like normal labored breathing. It can also last hours after death. It in generally irregular so as a first responder you pay attention more to breathing rate and its regularity than to an occasional breath. But a novice could mistake agonal breathing for breathing.

I'm sure part of the investigation/autopsy will include talking with Mr. L to determine exactly what he saw among other things.

Agonal breathing can happen before death as well.

We don't really know if they did or didn't. Any vomiting or diarrhea (if present at Tammy's death scene) could have been attributed to natural causes.
It certainly wouldn't be consistent with "dying peacefully in her sleep". Allegedly she was found on the floor. I would expect a nonpeaceful death to be noticed by Chad.

One friend spoke to Fox 10 Phoenix anonymously about Lori, saying she was, “100 percent into the end of time, the end of the world.”

“She’d say stuff like, ‘You know, it’s going to be the end of the world, and we should just all drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids, and die all at the same time,’” the friend said.
At one point she also claimed that she was a god and immortal, so no need to kill herself.

It is tax season. Idaho has state taxes. I am taking a guess here, but Chad is going to need paperwork from there. Also, he is self employed it appears. He would be paying quarterly taxes as well. And now they are “married” so they would state that in tax docs. April 15 should provide interesting dilemmas ‍♀️

So, this past Sunday is the first time either of them have been to church in 3-4 months? Why now I wonder.
I don’t know if they have been attending church anywhere else while on the run. I just know that Chad has not attended his home Ward in Idaho, where his church records most likely still reside.

Also, reconnect from when? Thirty years ago? This is how long Chad was married to Tammy.
No idea. IMO He has to be able to explain to his kids that he knew Lori in some way, and not marry a total stranger a few weeks after Tammy’s passing. He clearly knew her publicly from the podcasts that they did together earlier in the year. Again, I think he was just trying to create separation from people getting the impression that they were having an affair during Tammy’s life.

Last edited:
It is tax season. Idaho has state taxes. I am taking a guess here, but Chad is going to need paperwork from there. Also, he is self employed it appears. He would be paying quarterly taxes as well. And now they are “married” so they would state that in tax docs. April 15 should provide interesting dilemmas ‍♀️
Especially with income of 30k per month, I guess, so 360k pa. At approx $15 per book he would have to sell 25000 books a year, or 500 per week. Is that feasible?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member