Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going down this rabbit hole will just get us in trouble for talking about religion again, but they aren't an employer. The people are volunteers. That happens, I think, in lots of churches and other charitable organizations. The difference with Mormons is that many more of the people doing more of the work are volunteers. Some would claim that none of the clergy get paid at all which is true, kind of. But those at the very top get what most would consider to be a great salary as "living expenses" from the church.
I'll defend this discussion as it helps to determine income and potential for disbursing said income. That said. I think we're done with this tangent.

Spousal privilege wouldn't protect anyone in Idaho in regards to JJ and Tylee.

(d) Exceptions. There is no privilege under this rule:

(1) Child related communications. In a criminal or civil action or proceeding as to a communication relevant to an issue concerning the physical, mental or emotional condition of or injury to a child, or concerning the welfare of a child including, but not limited to the abuse, abandonment or neglect of a child.

Similar in Hawaii. The law in AZ is less clear. MOO

Thank you so much for this info!

Going down this rabbit hole will just get us in trouble for talking about religion again, but they aren't an employer. The people are volunteers. That happens, I think, in lots of churches and other charitable organizations. The difference with Mormons is that many more of the people doing more of the work are volunteers. Some would claim that none of the clergy get paid at all which is true, kind of. But those at the very top get what most would consider to be a great salary as "living expenses" from the church.
No problem. We are not actually discussing religion but sleuthing Chad's income based on his statement to a rental agency. :) I just edited one of my earlier posts to say he took the cemetery Sexton position for the extra money so that position must have a salary. It is normal to have some volunteer positions with all churches, but not unpaid employment as such IMO.

Just started looking at the possibility of toxic plants, herbs even mushrooms that could cause ACs symptoms. (Hope nobody ever searches my phone lol). There are lots of plants, much more than I thought that would all cause similar symptoms. Not sure if the links are allowed and ive got them but don’t know if I’m allowed to post them (all MSM or medical journal links). Just don’t want to give anyone any ideas who may be reading this at a later date.

Would a standard post-mortem check for those things in a suspicious death? Moo

If its something like Jimson Weed, aka Datura, it wouldn't show up in any normal tests run that i know of; however, if someone suspects foul play (as they do now), they can find out if they are looking for it. It was used in a popular fictional series released on Netflix in Sept. 2019 (note the release date). The series is called, The Sinner. Interestingly, this plant was used in the series by the little boy to escape his abductors from a cult called Mosswood. I wonder if Lori was interested in this show? Nevertheless, this plant is pretty well known, mentioned in some books such as Carlos Castenada's books. It grows wild and is a common plant that some try recreationally as it can produce hallucinations (unpleasant ones - delirium). MOO But there are tons of other things that anyone with the wrong motives could look into with the internet these days. The truth always comes to light.

I wonder if Chad and Lori got married in California, didn't someone, a V.I., say Chad went there on a trip after Tammy died? Lori wasn't in the photos, but that doesn't mean she wasn't there.

You tell that older teen that if she screws up, they're taking away the brother she loves and is so protective over and she wont see him again until he's grown.

I was emotionally/mentally abused as a kid/teenager by a parent. The programming that a parent can instill in their child could very well keep that teenager doing whatever their parent tells them to do. And Lori sounds like the type to view her children as extensions of herself. Narcissistic or toxic parents are very good at brainwashing their kids. If there was never any physical abuse then no one in their lives may have really considered how Lori was emotionally abusing her daughter. I was around Tylee's age with a younger brother a little older than JJ and I was so terrified to do anything my parent disapproved of. I was reminded time and time again that I was not to talk about anything happening in our family to anyone outside. CPS and being put in foster care was a constant threat my parent used to keep me quiet and controlled.

MOO.

I was wondering whether it was possible Chad and Lori had got to know each other in Ca. Was he in La Jolla cove for a holiday when he had his torn veil episode? Lori was born in San Bernadino county and attended HS in Rialto. Not sure when she left Ca.

It's possible he met Lori there but he was married to Tammy during that incident:

"In 1993 my wife Tammy and I went on a family vacation to San Diego, California with my parents and siblings. We always visited La Jolla Cove during our vacations, and on this particular day we put on our swimsuits and got ready to go. Our oldest son Garth was just a year old, and it was overcast and a bit windy, so Tammy decided to stay and swim in the hotel pool with him.

So I traveled with my parents and siblings to the cove. We found some shells on the beach, but there was a neat rock formation nearby that had been exposed by the low tide. My brother Brad and I climbed out on the rocks quite a ways."

2- Stay out of the water | cdaybell.com

BBM. Although it's possible he met Lori somehow on a different trip to the area. She supposedly married her first husband in 1992 and we don't know anything about that husband nor where they lived. Also, Tammy was born in Pasdena, CA which is not too far from Rialto. It's totally possible there was some Los Angeles area connection between Lori and Tammy's families where they could have met but we have yet to find one. And Tammy's family moved to Utah when she was 13. So any connection to Lori would have been while they were children. MOO.

Just started looking at the possibility of toxic plants, herbs even mushrooms that could cause ACs symptoms. (Hope nobody ever searches my phone lol). There are lots of plants, much more than I thought that would all cause similar symptoms. Not sure if the links are allowed and ive got them but don’t know if I’m allowed to post them (all MSM or medical journal links). Just don’t want to give anyone any ideas who may be reading this at a later date.

Would a standard post-mortem check for those things in a suspicious death? Moo

I was thinking the same thing yesterday as I was researching possible deadly toxins and symptoms. Ricin, cyanide, amanita mushrooms...? I think the deadly amanita can often be found in your own backyard. Also, AC did just allegedly marry someone who practiced energy healing and those types often embrace alternative medicine and herbal treatments. MOO

I was thinking the same thing yesterday as I was researching possible deadly toxins and symptoms. Ricin, cyanide, amanita mushrooms...? I think the deadly amanita can often be found in your own backyard. Also, AC did just allegedly marry someone who practiced energy healing and those types often embrace alternative medicine and herbal treatments. MOO
It could have even been in a gift, day essential oils or cbd? He could have been gifted something to help him with stress or anxiety (or a guilty conscience jmo) that contained it. MOO

I just can't see LV making ricin. Isn't it incredibly difficult and dangerous to make? Also, if she did, surely there would be searches somewhere on a device that LE would have already and she would be in custody on that alone.

Spill the poison beans lol. I haven't had time to pop in the symptoms we know about. Jmo

I'm also wondering, totally speculating, if there was vomiting involved. It's a simple way for me to visualize how he ended up on his side on the floor (keeling over from vomiting) as opposed to toppling off the toilet.

Jmo

There's so much information missing from the events surrounding Alex's death it's hard to guess anything. I wonder if they took a statement from JL that Justin can get his hands on. That would be helpful. If Alex were on the toilet or in the shower, the door would be closed so in that case, what would prompt JL to open it? This makes me think the door was open. Maybe Alex headed to the bathroom because he was feeling ill and collapsed once he got there.

Also, picked up some things listening to the call on headphones. "I don't think I can do that ma'am, are the (?) on their way? I don't think I can do that, I have anxiety and depression ... I have anxiety and depression, I can't."

That poor kid, my heart goes out to him. It sounded like he was in full panic attack mode. These people leave such a path of destruction in their wake.

No problem. We are not actually discussing religion but sleuthing Chad's income based on his statement to a rental agency. :) I just edited one of my earlier posts to say he took the cemetery Sexton position for the extra money so that position must have a salary. It is normal to have some volunteer positions with all churches, but not unpaid employment as such IMO.
I think there is some confusion because the title of “executive secretary” makes it sound like full-time employment. In reality it probably amounts to a couple or few hours per week in service at church with that person having a full-time paid employment elsewhere. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298