Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full stop. Absolutely they could file for guardianship and as someone who has successfully done that for a non relative child, I'm saddened so very much that they did not. Those kids should stay together. Saying she's "welcome" is acting like she's an adult who can just decide anything, when she barely turned 17. Or that even HAS any other options. Has anyone in this mess tried to make a move to claim her at all??

That's some full on lazy journalism to just say they "have no legal right to her".

I think her older half-brother, CR, recently offered to become her guardian as well. MOO.

Justin Lum Fox10 Phoenix
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

’ll say this. My report will not be on the storage unit. Our friends at East Idaho News are beasts. Instead, three exclusive elements you won’t find anywhere else, especially any other AZ media outlet. This remains about JJ & Tylee and the truths that must be revealed. Get ready.

What in the world?!
What in the world?!
Here is a direct quote of his post, I’ll say this. My report will not be on the storage unit. Our friends at East Idaho News are beasts. Instead, three exclusive elements you won’t find anywhere else, especially any other AZ media outlet. This remains about JJ & Tylee and the truths that must be revealed. Get ready." (I'm not sure if direct quotes from FB are allowed, but here it is from Justin Lum)

Justin Lum Fox10 Phoenix
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

’ll say this. My report will not be on the storage unit. Our friends at East Idaho News are beasts. Instead, three exclusive elements you won’t find anywhere else, especially any other AZ media outlet. This remains about JJ & Tylee and the truths that must be revealed. Get ready.

Thank you for getting the full post!

Here is a direct quote of his post, I’ll say this. My report will not be on the storage unit. Our friends at East Idaho News are beasts. Instead, three exclusive elements you won’t find anywhere else, especially any other AZ media outlet. This remains about JJ & Tylee and the truths that must be revealed. Get ready." (I'm not sure if direct quotes from FB are allowed, but here it is from Justin Lum)
I just found that too. My gosh I wont sleep again tonight over this case. MOO

@KayElJay we may need a new thread soon, we have been getting "tidbits" from East Idaho news that something momentous will happen tomorrow.

Hopefully.

I got you guys :D Give me about 10 minutes to get it together. I’ll post a link to the new thread as soon as I get it started. Start thinking about wrapping up on this one please.

I think they are banking on being biologically related to JJ to secure their guardianship, and perhaps not step on the toes of Tylee’s family.

Colby Ryan’s ******** says that they are raising money to file for guardianship of Tylee.

BBM. Raising money - is it very expensive?

--- Nevermind - I see that this has already been answered above.

I got you guys :D Give me about 10 minutes to get it together. I’ll post a link to the new thread as soon as I get it started. Start thinking about wrapping up on this one please.

Hi KayElJay, can you please bring over the most recent timeline (Update #5) when you make a new thread? Give me one moment and I will copy the links in this post to make it easy for you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member