Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does know who shot at him, why haven't there been arrests? Is attempted murder no longer considered a crime?
If there's any possibility that whoever did the shooting is involved with the other cases, LE would not want to tip their cards to bring someone in for an attempt and jeopardize the investigation of the other crimes: TD and AC deaths, missing children.

Not in person, but he is said to have seen the security footage.
I don't recall
We're about 99% certain Alex didn't shoot Brandon's car window out. When Brandon spoke to 911 it was always "they, them". We've got no clue where Tylee was after 9/23. Jmo.
Maybe the other sister is on it . Many different options. MOO

I can agree with all the theories except this, no sane, caring parent would be getting rid of those photo albums. You wouldn't even think of the possibility.

I know someone who digitized all their family photos as they didn't want to store original pics, etc. It's not my style but I did toss several macaroni necklaces my kids made. ;)

I know someone who digitized all their family photos as they didn't want to store original pics, etc. It's not my style but I did toss several macaroni necklaces my kids made. ;)
I have a hard time imagining Lori spending hours digitalizing her kids photo albums. I think she may have been a little too busy sending dancing videos of herself to mediocre self proclaimed prophet authors, lol. MOO

Febuary 4,2020

Grandparents of missing boy seek temporary guardianship - Local News 8

"We just want to make sure that we're first in line for JJ to be placed with us," Kay Woodcock said.

The Woodcocks aren't biologically related to Tylee and have no legal right to her, but Kay Woodcock said the teen also would be welcome to stay with them if she wanted.

"We will definitely offer that to Tylee. We're more than happy to have her as well," Kay said

Full stop. Absolutely they could file for guardianship and as someone who has successfully done that for a non relative child, I'm saddened so very much that they did not. Those kids should stay together. Saying she's "welcome" is acting like she's an adult who can just decide anything, when she barely turned 17. Or that even HAS any other options. Has anyone in this mess tried to make a move to claim her at all??

That's some full on lazy journalism to just say they "have no legal right to her".

yeah, I mean I guess I agree with Justin Lum in that this storage unit might not mean anything much, sad as it is that she abandoned these things. Maybe she knows the things will be given to family, and even named someone on the rental agreement.
I've rented a storage unit twice in my life, when I was in transition/moving, and I did put a bunch of my kids’ stuff in there, including photo albums, etc. and I came in and out over those few months, sometimes on my own, sometimes with a relative or friend, to get things I wanted after all, to store other things (like the extra SUV seat, etc.).
with Alex dead in Dec., Lori probably didn’t have an errand boy to clear it out for her anymore. Clearly they were planning on moving to Kauai before the welfare check happened. After they realized LE was after them/going public, I bet they canceled/stopped using their cards so they couldn’t be traced.

Full stop. Absolutely they could file for guardianship and as someone who has successfully done that for a non relative child, I'm saddened so very much that they did not. Those kids should stay together. Saying she's "welcome" is acting like she's an adult who can just decide anything, when she barely turned 17. Or that even HAS any other options. Has anyone in this mess tried to make a move to claim her at all??

That's some full on lazy journalism to just say they "have no legal right to her".

No "legal right" is correct. That doesn't mean it couldn't happen or, given the entire situation, that it shouldn't if the state takes custody away from Lori for both kids.

they are raising money to file for guardianship of Tylee.

I hope so. It's $230 to file.

ETA: I still think it would be ideal for the kids to stay together, I'm sure Tylee is a big comfort to JJ. The storage shed info coming out makes my heart sit at the bottom of my stomach but I will still think of them in the present tense.

No "legal right" is correct. That doesn't mean it couldn't happen or, given the entire situation, that it shouldn't if the state takes custody away from Lori for both kids.

They don't have the right to custody by default - but they have the right to file for guardianship and the state does not need to take them from Lori first.
I know I'm not verified for anything here but I have been there, done that. I'm not an expert but I'm happy to privately give my info to a mod on this subject.

Justin Lum, wrote 50 min ago on his FB, "that it's not about the storage unit, it is about Tylee and JJ. The truth must be revealed, get ready."

Kind of an odd statement, considering that news about the abandoned storage unit only came out today. For those of us in the public without close access to LE investigations, it was an important development. With so many jurisdictions involved, it would make sense that MSM in these local areas would be collaborating and sharing information rather than competing. I look forward to the news he will share tomorrow.

Take it with a bucket of salt then. I thought it might be helpful but is just an internet search. He himself said he earned 30k a month ($360k pa) so maybe somewhere between the two figures. It seems high to me. I assume he gets/got paid for his exec secretary position so that must be about 4k per month at least.
Nope. He got no pay as Exec Secretary. All local leadership positions, including the bishop, who is the local authority, and the Stake President, who up to 10 bishops report to, and every single other position in the church below them is unpaid and voluntary. I am very skeptical of his earnings claimed in the home rental contract. I suspect that he and Lori have cash on hand to portray themselves as well off for the moment. Mainly, I think they were just trying to give enough info to pass the “smell test” and get the rental without a background check.

I wonder if Chad and Lori got married in California, didn't someone, a V.I., say Chad went there on a trip after Tammy died? Lori wasn't in the photos, but that doesn't mean she wasn't there.
I believe it was me that said he went to California with his children and grandchildren. A few of them posted pictures on social media, and Lori was not in any of them. At that time none of the extended family and friends back in Springville knew anything about a marriage yet (although it could have happened). It was soon thereafter that the word started spreading of his rapid marriage, which really bothered a lot of people. Then the other news started coming out about Lori. And then the crazy just kept on coming, every day.

I felt sick seeing all that, the heavy totes :( and the childhood memories:(. How can her family and friends carry on defending her? MOO
Didn’t she also immediately arrange for goodwill to collect Charles things, and when his son asked about watches and other items, she said they should come get whatever they want because the rest was going to goodwill?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member