Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After.

Search was Nov 27th, 2019.
Credit card was declined in January 2020.

Thank you! I would assume LV knew the items had been taken by LE by Jan. so maybe she opted not to pay any longer. I have no love for Loco but I'm holding on to a tiny thread of hope the children are at least living... Somewhere.

Thank you! I would assume LV knew the items had been taken by LE by Jan. so maybe she opted not to pay any longer. I have no love for Loco but I'm holding on to a tiny thread of hope the children are at least living... Somewhere.
LE didn't take things. They just took photos of things. The things are still in the locker.

Or the perp is deceased. Or they can't find the perp. Or he/she has been arrested on another charge so they have no hurry to charge them in the shooting at BB case. Or maybe they have arrested someone for shooting at BB and we are unaware of it. There may be a reason LE doesn't want the public to know who shot at BB, especially if that case ties into the missing children case. LE may not want a certain couple to know who is in jail and who might be making a plea deal in exchange for info on the whereabouts of JJ & Tylee. There are many other possibilities besides assuming that the police have nothin'.

MOO.

Brandon didn't really say "I don't know who shot me." He said something more like "I'd rather not discuss that right now." I got the impression he did know, but had reasons for not putting that out there in an interview.

Whether voluntarily or involuntarily, this makes me wonder if Alex didn't ingest arsenic? Not to be gross, but diarrhea is a symptom of arsenic poisoning, and it semi sounded like the new wife's adult son didn't really want to move Alex due to the fecal matter...jmo.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
3 hrs ·
ALEX COX’S DEATH - 911 TRANSCRIPT: On December 12, 2019, 25-year-old Joseph Lopez found Alex Cox passed out in a Gilbert home around 3:20 PM. Lopez tells the dispatcher Cox
is his mother’s boyfriend but doesn’t personally know him. Cox is found passed out in his own feces in the upstairs bathroom but breathing. Moments later as the call continues, Lopez says Cox isn’t breathing anymore. Finally, Lopez’s mother arrives and attempts CPR. The call lasts about seven minutes before Gilbert Police arrive.

We are still awaiting the autopsy report and cause of death for Alex Cox. We also have the 911 audio.

But we also found this. Clark County, NV marriage records show an Alexander Cox marrying Zulema Pastenes on November 29, 2019.

84333676_1508984272597918_4485130357464629248_n.jpg
83982038_1508984292597916_186828358661701632_n.jpg
84031625_1508984332597912_4051256523614060544_n.jpg
83883919_1508984355931243_1113226922935975936_n.jpg
83860858_1508984385931240_8789993060546117632_n.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

(5 more pages in next post)

Considering Lori and Chad are running around free as birds, I don't see many other possibilities as being viable.

That's your prerogative to view it that way if you want. I prefer not to assume the cops are clueless just because an arrest hasn't been made yet. I've followed case after case here where people think the cops must be doing nothing or have nothing and usually it turns out that all along the police were collecting evidence and building a solid case. We were not told about the Nov 27 search of the Rexburg Townhouse until Dec 20th. We were not told about the search of this storage unit (also on Nov 27th) until today. How many other warrants and searches and witness interviews have taken place that we don't know about? We don't know what evidence LE has or doesn't have for many aspects of this multi-case case.

MOO.

Brandon didn't really say "I don't know who shot me." He said something more like "I'd rather not discuss that right now." I got the impression he did know, but had reasons for not putting that out there in an interview.

I agree. I believe he was asked by LE not to disclose who shot at him. MOO.

Whether voluntarily or involuntarily, this makes me wonder if Alex didn't ingest arsenic? Not to be gross, but diarrhea is a symptom of arsenic poisoning, and it semi sounded like the new wife's adult son didn't really want to move Alex due to the fecal matter...jmo.
Diarrhea could be a symptom of many other things/poisons, including cyanide.

Seems strange to pay money to store things that you're just going to replace anyway. If they weren't coming back for the things in storage, why not just trash or give them away?

1) Maybe their plans changed.

2) Maybe they forgot they needed to pay this or couldn't be reached when the CC didn't work so they aren't aware of the issue.

3) Maybe something else, but I'm not sure what.

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News

Wow. This seems significant to me, like she just wanted to clean the slate, and wipe these kids out of her life. She doesn't even care enough to get their pictures.

I don't see JJ or Tylee not having their favorite blankets with them.

Yeah, I appreciate LE's November 26 creative thinking as expressed in the warrant; but no way were JJ and/or Tylee resident in the storage unit as bunker.

Firstly, they would feel the need to get out and stretch their legs, particularly JJ; and if Alex and Lori are on screen surveillance, then so would JJ and Tylee be.

If alive, at least. :(

That's your prerogative to view it that way if you want. I prefer not to assume the cops are clueless just because an arrest hasn't been made yet. I've followed case after case here where people think the cops must be doing nothing or have nothing and usually it turns out that all along the police were collecting evidence and building a solid case. We were not told about the Nov 27 search of the Rexburg Townhouse until Dec 20th. We were not told about the search of this storage unit (also on Nov 27th) until today. How many other warrants and searches and witness interviews have taken place that we don't know about? We don't know what evidence LE has or doesn't have for many aspects of this multi-case case.

MOO.
Well they better hurry. As it is children are nowhere to be found, Alex has died, no arrests have been made in attempted murder on BB (as far as we know), and Lori and Chad are sunning themselves on the beach.

MOO.

I don't know. There just doesn't seem to be a "smoking gun" here. I can see that police need evidence before DA can make charges.

They are definitely looking, but if there is no evidence, how can Chad be charged with Tammy's death? If there is no evidence of where Tylee and JJ are, what can be done? And as for Alex Cox, he can easily be blamed for everything. And he is dead.

Good grief, what next? Ticket them for jay walking?

If he does know who shot at him, why haven't there been arrests? Is attempted murder no longer considered a crime?

I'm not sure how Lori would know about the search of the storage unit unless the owner/employees of the business told her and Lori canceled her credit card in response. I'm puzzled about how/why the card got declined several times too. I wonder if that means several weeks in a row the card was declined or if they tried the card again as a courtesy and it was declined?

MOO.

Seems strange to pay money to store things that you're just going to replace anyway. If they weren't coming back for the things in storage, why not just trash or give them away?

perhaps she knew she was under scrutiny - or would soon be - and didn’t want to risk being seen disposing of the items?

I don't know. There just doesn't seem to be a "smoking gun" here. I can see that police need evidence before DA can make charges.

They are definitely looking, but if there is no evidence, how can Chad be charged with Tammy's death? If there is no evidence of where Tylee and JJ are, what can be done? And as for Alex Cox, he can easily be blamed for everything. And he is dead.

Good grief, what next? Ticket them for jay walking?
Tax evasion? Abduction of two minors? Illegal arms? I also found this so they could even get charges for running a cult.
https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/are-cults-legal-35055

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members