Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the neighbor would have thought it strange at all to put kids bikes into storage at the beginning of winter. If it was a bunch of kids things I agree, but the MSM commentary specifically says bikes on the day 2 men show up. MOO
My response was regarding the 3rd. The bikes weren't put in till later in Oct.

Idaho is what is called a community property state, which means beneficiary must be the spouse. The exceptions are if there is a divorce or if the spouse approves in writing that someone else becomes the beneficiary. Kay will not be able to receive it unless Lori approves it or Lori dies. This is my cursory understanding of a community property state. MOO
Not true. In Arizona if a person other than the spouse is named as the beneficiary the spouse is entitled to half the insurance payout (their share of the community property) - if it is term life. Under a whole life policy the amount is prorated based on the amount of "community" money paid in premiums. That said, Lori could contest such an outcome.

Thank you, Tortoise!
There are likely hundreds of news stories that hit the news wires and were picked up around the country but this is one of, if not the first.
EXCLUSIVE: Chad and Lori Daybell served with search warrants in Hawaii | East Idaho News

Thank you, Jethro
Wow... I wonder who found them. FBI? That reporter was certainly persistent.

I just found out that Idaho, Arizona, and Texas are what is referred to as a "Community Property State" as it pertains to life insurance. From my cursory understanding, spouses MUST be named beneficiary to life insurance. If you want to name someone other than the spouse, you must get them (the spouse) to grant permission in writing. So, even though CV may have named the Woodcocks beneficiary, the law would not honor without Lori's approval or.... a divorce.

Does anyone know more about Life Insurance on this forum. MOO

Unless the policy was taken out before you got married.

She didn't know she wasn't the beneficiary until after CV's death, IIRC

I’m starting to wonder about something. Lori thinks she’s the beneficiary of Charles’s life insurance. Whether she knew about the change before or after his death, I don’t know. But who is the beneficiary? Charles’ sister, Kay.

I am starting to think that Lori got rid of JJ to hurt Kay. Lori knows that Kay loves JJ.

Lori is likely VERY pissed that Kay is the beneficiary.

Rex, are we sure the day/date is right?
We're only sure of what Nate says in the video: Lori arrived on the 1st of October. Lori arrived with a man, presumed to be Alex Cox (as his truck was seen there multiple times) on the 2nd and 3rd of October. Then the same man again appeared multiple times between the 6th and 26th. That's what we know. The timestamp shows she arrived on Tue at 14... (we know Oct 1) the next one shows "d 13:18" (we can assume the "d" is Wed (Oct 2) . The third clip doesn't show a time stamp, but we have Nate's report that Lori and the man appeared together on the 2nd and 3rd. That's as sure as we can be.

I saw that too, but I don't think we can guarantee what was in Lori's head, even considering some of the other things she has said. I think it's eminently possible she thought of Charles as Bailey's "owner", because he had in fact recently chronologically died, no?

Other than that, I agree it's (1) generally alarming that she got rid of Bailey at all; as well as (2), my being all but certain that it's the rescue group who paid for Bailey's training, and NOT Lori.

In fact, I bet (2) is the primary reason Bailey's trainer said Bailey had to go back to the group. A service dog is probably too valuable to run the risk that someone will buy him just for a pet. It's not like a horse trader selling a horse and saying the horse is trained to drive in harness, as an add-on to being trained to ride under saddle. :rolleyes:
IMO Lori felt like she needed to get rid of the dog, because it is likely chipped, with the training service having access if needed, and she didn’t want to deal with the service agency to return it, because there would be questions about JJ.

AC can't be the person who shot at BB, so who was it? Anyone have a guess at possible shooter? MB? CD? Other family member?

AC can't be the person who shot at BB, so who was it? Anyone have a guess at possible shooter? MB? CD? Other family member?

I wish we could get some confirmation from Nate that the times on the storage facility were both accurate and local. I cant help but feel Brandon would know Alex when he saw him. Would also really help if there was clarification that Brandon actually recognized Alex, or if he suspected it was Alex (the recent article says BOTH, maddening). If its not Alex (which doesn't seem possible with the current info) then this whole thing just got a lot weirder.

In this entire tangled web of craziness. I think there are two completely different things going on and all the other stuff falls in between them. First, we know how much Lori loves money. I think she will do anything for more of it. I believe she lost her shizzz when she discovered that she was not the beneficiary of Charles's life insurance. I wonder if she was so angry that it was Kay, she decided to do something to the Woodcocks where it would hurt them the most- JJ. If she doesn't have the money, they don't get JJ. I think that things with Tylee were an afterthought. Something she thought necessary to make sure she didn't get caught. I think she saw Chad as her next source of income that she thought would allow her to continue the lifestyle she believes she deserves. I believe that Chad fed her with ideas to support her thinking. Along with their delusions which leads me to the next area.
Second, I think there is the entire religious/cult side of things with Lori and Chad. They clearly feed off each other. I think they believe the end of times stuff, however, I wonder if they think of themselves as God's/Prophets that their followers are expected to pay for the lifestyle in places such as Hawaii, certainly not in a bunker or cabin. They might think they need to be there to properly receive revelations to share with those in the bunkers/ tent cities. While I think they believe in the end of times, I don't think they are full-on into prepping. That may be the money maker for them with the podcasts, events, and conferences. The key to keeping their followers in line and paying them.
I think this is a web of money, greed, death, ego, deceit, religion, cults, delusions, mental illness, and destruction. This is a lot for LE to muck through to discover the truth and move forward in a way that ensures a proper investigation and charges that will stick. MOO

Not true. In Arizona if a person other than the spouse is named as the beneficiary the spouse is entitled to half the insurance payout (their share of the community property) - if it is term life. Under a whole life policy the amount is prorated based on the amount of "community" money paid in premiums. That said, Lori could contest such an outcome.
Good to know. So she may have collected a cool $1M, if indeed it was a $2M policy. But she would still be angry she didn't get the whole ball of wax! Doh!

I’d be curious to know if the life insurance has actually been paid out for CV yet. I’m bringing over my post about the felony exclusion. I stated then that I felt if it was shown that he attacked with the bat first that he may not receive benefits.

Would love a reporter to find this out.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Up to now I had missed the part that Lori placed the ad on August 9th, weeks before even moving to ID. JJ was clearly alive at the time. Absolutely heartless to take away a child’s dog weeks after their father dies. Seriously, no mother who gives a damn would do that.

Clearly LV is a no typical mother, but still the timing seems weird. Selling a dog requires taking phone calls, answering questions, scheduling meetings. Seems like she’d have bigger fish to fry. And once the dog was gone she’d have to console JJ and possibly defend her decision to Tylee and others. So why get rid of the dog then? Some possibilities:

1). She needed the money.

Unlikely. Even if her cash baggie was empty, it would be easier/less hassle to sell something else— like one of the many vehicles these guys have been juggling.

2). She knew JJ was going away someplace where he wouldn’t need or couldn’t take the dog

Maybe, and that would mean she knew months in advance JJ was going to disappear. Or possibly just thought they’d all be moving to Hawaii and didn’t want to deal w/the paperwork required.

3). She was sick of dealing with a dog

Entirely possible. But why go to the trouble of finding a new home for him when she could just have Alex leave him in the desert like she had w/previous dogs according to JJ’s family. (I’m extremely glad she didn’t!)

4). She was going to live with someone who is allergic to dogs. Or hates them.

@RexburgSleuth or others who knew Chad, did he have dogs? Was he allergic?
IMO She needed to get rid of the dog because it was likely trackable by chip. In regard to Chad, he was not a fan of animals, but Tammy was. They had rabbits and ducks in Utah, and continued with them in Idaho.

I have been down a wormhole learning about the beliefs behind the madness. I'm adjusting my vantage-point on the children. I believe they are in hiding. I think Lori and Chad actually believe these earthquakes/floods are coming in July 2020. The books and beliefs indicate that, at the second coming, the chosen will go to these camps in Rocky Mountains to avoid the catastrophe.

Now, i am sure their personal psychologies are the drivers behind how things are playing out. Perhaps they are not consciously aware that they are being selfish because they have a story that they believe. And that story involves Lori believing she is an important translated being. Now these words aren't psychotic (as i had theorized previously). The belief of translated beings, the coming of the end, having lived previous lives, all come from existing books and beliefs of the AVOW community. She's not making up random stuff. She's getting it from her indoctrination.

If they believe what they are doing enough to take the lives of their spouses, i believe they would stick to the script and send the kids into hiding (unless they are not the chosen). I just don't see any kind of motive for Lori to kill the children. I do see her selling the dog and putting things into storage because they are literally leaving. Doomsday preppers can't bring dogs (another mouth to feed) when the end is coming in a couple of months. They aren't going to need bikes and blankets. They would have to leave behind their most precious things. Perhaps she has an attachment to those things and wants to be able to get them back after the flood or in case there isn't a flood.

Finally, i don't believe the children are deceased because of this: the life insurance policy on CV. No one will say in the media who is actually going to get it. It's clear CV took Lori off but not so sure the Woodcocks were the final beneficiaries. CV likely left it to his children. That way, they get it no matter where they end up. That's the smart thing for him to do. Lori knows this and, without, the child there is no money. She obviously has a need for money, although consciously she believes she is getting the money for the spiritual mission (like Chad perhaps too).

I just don't see a motive in her taking the kids out. I do see, based upon my perusal of their beliefs that the kids are in hiding; however, take this with a grain of salt because anyone crazy enough to take others lives based upon these beliefs are dangerous and the "prophecies" are being updated by a self-proclaimed prophet. Keep in mind, to them, death is just elimination of the veil for some. Alex may have even believed this so much that when he completed his mission, he poisoned himself but it sure looks like everyone who knows anything about what happened to Charles is being disappeared.

MOO
Well, her murdered husband stated that she said she did not want the kids anymore, she didn’t care about them . This is in the well put together timeline posted here.

I’d be curious to know if the life insurance has actually been paid out for CV yet. I’m bringing over my post about the felony exclusion. I stated then that I felt if it was shown that he attacked with the bat first that he may not receive benefits.

Would love a reporter to find this out.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7
What's crazy, is that in one of the latest reports on Lum's FB, where they interview the Chandler PD... they PD said they were completely unaware of any financials, any life insurance issue... What? WHAT? I would think an actual detective would go there first. We did, weeks ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member