Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this other sneaky snarky feeling..... How could Lori drive to Corey Ryan's house to tell him she is moving the next day, and he does not even ask where she is moving to? And if she wouldn't tell---why would Lori even BOTHER to go tell him, if she wouldn't tell him. She could have texted him, just like texting Charles Vallow's sons. And why those money payments ?? This one just keeps taking my time...

Thank you for posting.. I have remained curious about J Ryan for a good while..she does bring a different voice. i believe our thread-leading timelines are more extensive--but I like the additional piks and comments.

Oh good! I'm glad that it's helpful. And I agree, there are some interesting and unique parts of her timeline.

I’m surprised Lori wore such a modest dress- which brings up my question. I actually looked up temple garmets yesterday. Would these outfits classify as appropriate for a LDS wedding?
No, lol. The man officiating, for sure not how a bishop would have dressed. Chad for sure not. Lori, sort of I guess. This wasn't an LDS marriage, not even how LDS would do it out of the temple. MOO

I have this other sneaky snarky feeling..... How could Lori drive to Corey Ryan's house to tell him she is moving the next day, and he does not even ask where she is moving to? And if she wouldn't tell---why would Lori even BOTHER to go tell him, if she wouldn't tell him. She could have texted him, just like texting Charles Vallow's sons. And why those money payments ?? This one just keeps taking my time...

I know, the visit, to tell him in the parking lot that they're moving. But either he doesn't ask or she doesn't volunteer to say where there moving? I'd ask a complete stranger where they were moving, if they discussed moving somewhere... And the payments. Exactly.

In my opinion, Chad and Lori have left Mormonism way behind them. I think the visit to the Kauai ward was just to be able to tell Chad's parents and kids that all is well, this is just a little tiny custody matter. MOO

In my opinion, Chad and Lori have left Mormonism way behind them. I think the visit to the Kauai ward was just to be able to tell Chad's parents and kids that all is well, this is just a little tiny custody matter. MOO
I don't think Chad's kids or the rest of his family are concerned about this situation. His brother made it a point to say that he was only speaking for himself and his wife and kids. Also, I don't have a MSM link...but Chad's family seems to be fine. IMO, I think Chad's family is supportive of his actions. I don't know if that means they know the kids are okay, of if they believe whatever Chad tells them.

I know, the visit, to tell him in the parking lot that they're moving. But either he doesn't ask or she doesn't volunteer to say where there moving? I'd ask a complete stranger where they were moving, if they discussed moving somewhere... And the payments. Exactly.
I've seen a photo of CR with a KAC shirt on, pretty sure it's a Kauai Athletic Club shirt. JMO

Who poses for pics like this when your children are missing and your spouses haven't been deceased for very long. These are normally moments you want to share with your closest loved ones!! This gets more chilling by the minute!!

I don't think Chad's kids or the rest of his family are concerned about this situation. His brother made it a point to say that he was only speaking for himself and his wife and kids. Also, I don't have a MSM link...but Chad's family seems to be fine. IMO, I think Chad's family is supportive of his actions. I don't know if that means they know the kids are okay, of if they believe whatever Chad tells them.
I think they are incredibly concerned. I think they are still trying very hard to believe Chad's view of things in the face of everything happening, again, that's why Chad is doing things to help them think he's innocent, like the ward visit/publicity stunt. MOO.

Agreed. Though I actually suspect their attorney may have advised them that they need to do so in order to maintain appearances. I wouldn't expect them to do that of their own accord, what with their reaction to the media ambush and public attention. MOO.

I wonder a lot about Lori's dress. When was she looking for it? Is there an internet search for it before Tammy's death? What about the rings? When did they look for those? Did they look online? When? MOO.

Did Lori and Chad's wedding photos break WS? :p

I posted the photos and suddenly couldn't get a page here to load for about 40 minutes and in my head I was blaming them for it, LOL. I was going to comment on the photos but I think everyone else has covered it. So sickening and infuriating. Where are JJ and Tylee!?! :mad::( MOO.

I wonder a lot about Lori's dress. When was she looking for it? Is there an internet search for it before Tammy's death? What about the rings? When did they look for those? Did they look online? When? MOO.
I also wonder when they booked the wedding date. I'm not familiar with how long in advance you have to book for a beach wedding in Hawaii. My husband and I got married in Valley of Fire in Nevada and we had to book six months in advance. I wonder when they set the wedding date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member