Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! No relationship. Annie's daughter, Destinee Cushing shared the link to the blog on a private FB group that I'm in. She said that her mom felt that it was time for someone to speak out as an advocate for Tylee (however Annie is taking a break from social media for a while). Destinee answered a lot of questions for a while and it was interesting to say the least. But I read through the timeline, and thought you guys might appreciate it here.

I think your post is relevant and thanks for sharing the link. What is your relationship to Annie Cushing?

Good question. This wedding occurred “13 days after the memorial of Chad’s wife Tammy”. Unbelievable, but of course they didn’t plan this wedding the morning of the 5th November, so when did the planning start? It’s just mind blowing. I wonder how the Daybell kids really feel about all of this. He is certainly not a grieving husband after 30 years of marriage.
Also let’s ask where and when she bought her dress and also those wedding rings. This was planned out as soon as Tammy was buried .. most likely before MOO

I know! I was blaming and restarting my router but in reality it was the obnoxious wedding photos that blew it all up. I am so mad about these 2 having a photo shoot when we were trying to find records and infomation on a service dog for JJ..obviously I am taking this somewhat personal after all the sleuthing we have been doing. If these picture dont flip out each of these families watching and waiting for information I dont know what will.MOO

LOL, I couldn't get on WS either and it was the same time that this was happening: UPDATE: Barricaded person in custody, no further threat to public safety | East Idaho News

but before they announced the resolution of "Barricaded person in custody, no further threat to public safety." So I was extrapolating and going nuts for a minute there! 30-some cops and a SWAT team for one guy who had barricaded himself in a barn. 15 minutes from Rexberg. Yikes, that part of Idaho has some exciting activity to put it lightly.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here. If I'm not just let me know and I'll delete it. Annie Cushing is Joe Ryan's sister - Tylees aunt. (Joe Ryan is Loris third husband and Tylees dad). Apparently she's following the case very closely and she has has put together this amazing timeline on the case on her website: Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

Again, if I'm not supposed to post this, delete it or let me know.

I think your post is relevant and thanks for sharing the link. What is your relationship to Annie Cushing?
More Photos:
upload_2020-2-9_21-23-30-png.231119

upload_2020-2-9_21-24-28-png.231120

upload_2020-2-9_21-25-32-png.231121

upload_2020-2-9_21-26-41-png.231123

upload_2020-2-9_21-27-46-png.231124

Wedding photos show Lori Vallow's and Chad Daybell's ceremony just 6 weeks after kids go missing

LOL, I couldn't get on WS either and it was the same time that this was happening: UPDATE: Barricaded person in custody, no further threat to public safety | East Idaho News

but before they announced the resolution of "Barricaded person in custody, no further threat to public safety." So I was extrapolating and going nuts for a minute there! 30-some cops and a SWAT team for one guy who had barricaded himself in a barn. 15 minutes from Rexberg. Yikes, that part of Idaho has some exciting activity to put it lightly.

It's typically not that exciting. I don't think I've ever spotted a story like that from EIN news floating past on my Facebook feed. The more frequent stories are about road closures and lots of accidents on I-15 due to a snow storm. That Nate had written the article made me wonder if this had to do with this case, but the reality is that there aren't more than a handful of reporters and Nate is reporting on everything.

Wow! Thanks for sharing the nuptials. Also, apparently @Gardener1850 is reticent regarding communication. There are some folks that would like to invite you to a private conversation regarding this case. You will need to adjust the settings on your account. Please do that, your input is so important to a resolution on this case.

If...a big if here...the world is going to end in 5 months, what is the point of paying a photographer for pictures of your wedding? You can't show those pictures to your family because they are going to die in hell fire so they will be dead.

The $ you spent on the photographer surely would be money better spent on water filtration and desalinization for the End Times, right?

If the world is going to end in 5 months what is the point in getting married anyway? Surely the post apocalyptic world is not going to look back on your wedding photos and look up your marriage license, those are modern earthly inconveniences...

MOO, they don't even believe their own end of days story any more.

It's typically not that exciting. I don't think I've ever spotted a story like that from EIN news floating past on my Facebook feed. The more frequent stories are about road closures and lots of accidents on I-15 due to a snow storm. That Nate had written the article made me wonder if this had to do with this case, but the reality is that there aren't more than a handful of reporters and Nate is reporting on everything.

True enough, in Idaho.

If...a big if here...the world is going to end in 5 months, what is the point of paying a photographer for pictures of your wedding? You can't show those pictures to your family because they are going to die in hell fire so they will be dead.

The $ you spent on the photographer surely would be money better spent on water filtration and desalinization for the End Times, right?

If the world is going to end in 5 months what is the point in getting married anyway? Surely the post apocalyptic world is not going to look back on your wedding photos and look up your marriage license, those are modern earthly inconveniences...

You think!?

Glad to hear that things are usually more calm there! It looks like a pretty place to live. I assumed that it had something to do with the case for a while. Still not 100% convinced that it doesn't, but that's only based on SM posts and conjecture. Nothing tangible. Maybe just simple hope that they'd actually found the kids but couldn't release it to the media/public yet. One can always hope.

I've come to believe they never believed any of it, I think it was a money game for both of them. MOO

Glad to hear that things are usually more calm there! It looks like a pretty place to live. I assumed that it had something to do with the case for a while. Still not 100% convinced that it doesn't, but that's only based on SM posts and conjecture. Nothing tangible. Maybe just simple hope that they'd actually found the kids but couldn't release it to the media/public yet. One can always hope.

Rumors are definitely flying--even people I know up in Montana are hearing things, or possibly just repeating things somebody made up.

This time of year Hawaii is probably preferable unless you're a skier. :) But it does have lots of beauty for sure. MOO.

Welcome to WS. Lori has ended up in Hawaii and Alex went back to Az. So why did Lori and Alex move up there just for three months max. They had no links to BYU at all. Are you saying you think Tylee and Jj have been trafficked?
I pray that is not the case. Without getting too specific on details with respect for my friend, the person that took her was trusted by the family. He was well known and liked in the community and he was LDS. I don't think all of the men involved in this were LDS. Most of the members of the church are amazing people, but obviously there are bad people in every culture. At least two of the men were convicted on lesser charges of sexual abuse of minors and served too short of a sentence in my opinion. My friend also met another victim of this group later in life and there appears to be many others. This was a very messed up group from what I have gathered, who had means of repeatedly traveling across state lines with the kids.
Again, I really hope that is not the case but it is always in the forefront of my mind because it was in the same part of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro