Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

[...]

The Fremont County coroner is not speaking publicly about the case.

Under Idaho law, if the death appears natural the coroner isn't required to do an autopsy, but Ada County Coroner Dotti Owens says that is unusual, unless the decedent has been under the care of a physician.

"When we arrive on scene, if we don't see anything that we would that we would dub to be suspicious circumstance and we feel like this person has got an extensive medical history, what we would do is call and speak to the primary care physician," Owens said. "We would verify that medical history, review those medical records and then at that point release that individual so that primary care physician can sign that death certificate out."

[...]

It has been weeks since Tammy Daybell's autopsy was performed and there are still no results, according to Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries.

Humphries says it could take up to one year.

Owens says that could be because they don't know what they are looking for.

"If we don't know what we are looking for the possibilities could be endless," Owens said. "People can be poisoned with rat poison, or fluid for your vehicle, it could be an anti-freeze, it could be anything. There are all kinds of things we have seen come forward in toxicology. We would need somewhere to start, we need to find out what we are looking for to start searching."

KTVB's request to obtain the 911 call audio from when Tammy Daybell was found dead was denied by the Fremont County prosecutor's office.

Currently, Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are not facing any criminal charges.

Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

BBM.

:eek:

Rare poison? hmmm Thank you.

I keep going back to the VI friend who said he wanted to be in the lime light and center of attention...I wonder how that feels now that you are trapped on an island away from your old life, parents, 5 kids and grandkids. He is being confronted by a familiar face in Nate asking questions. Was this all worth it? They know they are being featured on the news and talk shows and now a nice 2 hr Dateline. What is the tipping point? MOO
It wouldn't surprise me if he leaves her and goes back to his kids, claiming grief made him go out of his mind.

I do but somebody's gonna need to tell me whether it's okay to post here.

I don't think we can post Colby's birth certificate/birth records, if that's your source. That would be sleuthing him and he's not a POI. Those with access to ancestry.com or familysearch.org will easily find enough info on their own.* MOO.

*ETA: And I'm feeling a little fuzzy on the rules on this and if it's okay for me to say where people should search on their own, so mods please remove this if not allowed or crosses a line.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if he leaves her and goes back to his kids, claiming grief made him go out of his mind.

When that happens, perhaps @RexburgSleuth can remind him of that one time, at Tammy's funeral, when he had a carefree and easy-breezy conversation with a blonde woman in the peak of his mourning.
Dateline NBC on Twitter

Video in link

Dateline NBC
@DatelineNBC

It’s the story everyone’s talking about... as only
@Dateline_Keith
can tell it. All-new 2-hour #Dateline Friday at 9/8c.

I have plenty of reasons not to murder anyone, but Keith Morrison is on my list.

[...]

The Fremont County coroner is not speaking publicly about the case.

Under Idaho law, if the death appears natural the coroner isn't required to do an autopsy, but Ada County Coroner Dotti Owens says that is unusual, unless the decedent has been under the care of a physician.

"When we arrive on scene, if we don't see anything that we would that we would dub to be suspicious circumstance and we feel like this person has got an extensive medical history, what we would do is call and speak to the primary care physician," Owens said. "We would verify that medical history, review those medical records and then at that point release that individual so that primary care physician can sign that death certificate out."

[...]

It has been weeks since Tammy Daybell's autopsy was performed and there are still no results, according to Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries.

Humphries says it could take up to one year.

Owens says that could be because they don't know what they are looking for.

"If we don't know what we are looking for the possibilities could be endless," Owens said. "People can be poisoned with rat poison, or fluid for your vehicle, it could be an anti-freeze, it could be anything. There are all kinds of things we have seen come forward in toxicology. We would need somewhere to start, we need to find out what we are looking for to start searching."

KTVB's request to obtain the 911 call audio from when Tammy Daybell was found dead was denied by the Fremont County prosecutor's office.

Currently, Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are not facing any criminal charges.

BBM.

:eek:
Hopefully it won't take a year for the results of Alex's autopsy. I think those results would be a clue to Tammy's death. MOO.

“They just kinda looked at her, and I was advised that the family didn’t want an autopsy, and they just went to the funeral home, and the family refused an autopsy,” a dispatcher told Gilbert, Ariz Police Detective Ryan Pillar in a phone call released by Fox 10.

Yet Fremont County Sheriff Len Humpries said that information was incorrect.

More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells
Have they ever heard about training people before they start working? Was that police report ever located (or produced)? I mean, sheriff claims deputy went to the scene, so where is the report?

When was the call made? If a few days after Tammy died, how was burial allowed without an autopsy? What are the odds they will find something after body has been embalmed and buried for nearly two months? Some poisons metabolize quickly, you simply can't find them unless you collect blood very quickly.

Yes, I was reading up on poisons in autopsies and found that rare poisons out of the I think the 8 regularly tested poisons take a lot longer to define for death. Just guessing actually. No facts. My suspicion is if 2 or more deaths are connected though.
Embalming interferes with toxicology. Tammy was embalmed. I don't think they are going to find what killed her.

Hopefully it won't take a year for the results of Alex's autopsy. I think those results would be a clue to Tammy's death. MOO.
Did they find anything on the scene that could give them a clue? They have released nothing. If it were a drug overdose, you'd expect to find drug paraphernalia on the scene. If it were a suicide, you might expect a suicide note. We heard nothing of what they found (or not).

Embalming interferes with toxicology. Tammy was embalmed. I don't think they are going to find what killed her.

Check more on your opinion. I'm talking about poisons that are found in body tissue. May or may not find anything but the ME was hopeful in ID to find possibly something due to having her body. I'm a little hopeful.

Check more on your opinion. I'm talking about poisons that are found in body tissue. May or may not find anything but the ME was hopeful in ID to find possibly something due to having her body. I'm a little hopeful.
I am not. The fact that it's taking so much longer than originally indicated, suggest to me they found nothing yet.

Trainer of service dog that Lori Vallow gave away says missing JJ Vallow would sometimes wander off; family had to lock doors to keep boy from going out into the night

February 11, 2020

The dog trainer who helped train a puppy who would later become a service dog for JJ Vallow said the now-missing boy had a habit of wandering off, and the service dog that his mother gave away helped him sleep through the night.

“He would get up in the middle of the night and they had to have all the doors locked and everything secured so he wouldn’t wander off into the neighborhood,” Neal Mestas, owner of Dog Training Elite, told ABC 15.

“One of the first nights that J.J. slept through the night and stayed in his bed was the first night that Bailey stayed there with him.”

[...]

Mestas says he helped train Bailey, a Goldendoodle puppy who eventually became a service dog for JJ Vallow, who is reportedly autistic.

“Bailey was there to keep him on task and alert the parents if he was wandering off,” he told the news outlet.

Read More: Trainer of service dog that Lori Vallow gave away says missing JJ Vallow would sometimes wander off; family had to lock doors to keep boy from going out into the night

This is the first I am reading the part above about JJ wandering but that makes sense and is something known to be an issue for children with autism. This makes it even more reprehensible that Lori got rid of his service animal that kept him safe. :mad::( MOO.

Well, if they find something in AC's toxicology report, they can look for the same thing in TD's tissue and possibly it would be the same. Hopeful :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper