Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embalming interferes with toxicology. Tammy was embalmed. I don't think they are going to find what killed her.

I guess it depends. This article quotes Howard S. Robin, "one of the country’s leading forensic pathologists:"

"Humphries said he does not know why the autopsy is taking longer than expected. He was originally told it would take “four to six weeks or more.” When asked if the wait time was due to toxicology, Humphries said he did not know, but that would be his guess.

Robin said, despite the fact that Tammy was embalmed and interred for close to three weeks, he believes the odds of finding something are “pretty good. He thinks it’s “likely,” if there was any foul play involved in Tammy’s death, the autopsy will find it."

[...]

"Dye then wrote a death certificate, the details of which have not been released. Dye was elected to her position of coroner in November 2018. She has a high school education and works as an advanced emergency medical technician at Fremont County EMS.

Had Dye ordered an autopsy, that autopsy would have been conducted by a trained medical examiner rather than Dye, said Humphries."

More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells

Dye is an interesting name for a coroner... MOO.

Last edited:
Since Chad found her "peacefully dying in her sleep" (unlike how they found Alex) I would think it would be more likely a seditive or paralyzing drug was used, something to keep her from fighting back. After the affect takes place maybe place a pillow over her face like somebody suggested upthread. Is there a poison that just lets you slip away peacefully?Alex on the other hand being found the way he was would more likely have been poisoned. Jmo thinking to much
Slipped away peacefully? Didn't Chad mention a coughing fit?

Were Chad and Tammy the only two employees of the publishing business? I am not including any authors they published, only people who would be considered staff.

Because with Tammy’s passing, is Chad keeping the business going? Is someone else? What does Chad have for monthly income if his finance person (Tammy) is dead?
According to Chad's friend Julie R., Chad supposedly wanted to get out of publishing business, once Tammy died. Which Chad expected for her to die, because he had visions of her dying (again, according to Julie R.)

Was that new footage of them in Hawaii on the dateline preview?

Oh, yes it was. Good catch:
upload_2020-2-11_22-34-53.png
Dateline NBC on Twitter

That must be the day that Nate says Lori and Chad were caught on camera heading out with the their beach bags but turned around and went back inside the resort as soon as they saw the news crew. Nate told us about it but never published the video. I'm guessing he saved it for Dateline. If I'm correct, then that was back on Jan 28th and they are coming out of Kauai Marriott Resort. MOO.

ETA: I believe this is where they are walking: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Last edited:
This is a very good idea! Thank you..

No problem! I didn't see anything new in these links with just a brief scan of them, but if you (or anyone else) sees anything that's new or needs to be quoted in the media thread please feel free to repeat the link with a quote over there. Just try to keep quotes to under 10% for copyright rules. Thanks. :)

Oh, yes it was. Good catch:
View attachment 231530
Dateline NBC on Twitter

That must be the day that Nate says they were caught on camera heading out to the their beach bags but turned and went back inside the resort as soon as they saw the news crew. Nate told us about it but never published the video. If I'm correct, then that was back on Jan 28th and they are coming out of Kauai Marriot Resort. MOO.
YES...I think you are right. Dateline was there the same time as Nate Eaton and Eric Grossarth from East Idaho News. So they have known they are a big feature story since then and now attempting their new PR campaign and showing up at Church instead of out boogie boarding. MOO

I am from Utah. My secretary cruises every quarter and she is always telling me that she parks away from the airport, she says she parks in no fee parking closer to West Valley and jumps on a shuttle at local hotels. She says if you go to the lobby of the hotel and then walk out with a group, the shuttle doesn't ask if you are a patron. Then she can take a two week cruise. Her vehicle is on the security cameras the whole time. She even rides the hotel shuttles back. I asked her if they ask her about her being a customer. She says they have never questioned her. She just walks up to hotel she knows shes parked close by and rides back and get her vehicle. She says she saves at least a hundred everytime. She has gone for over 3 weeks and her vehicle hasn't even gotten a ticket. Just go old trusting Utah.

Wow. I don't think I'd dare try that one. The repercussions of getting caught once could offset a ton of savings if they realized and wanted to push it. Of course she's saving a few hundred dollars over parking at Park'n'Jet. I'm kind of surprised there are many places in West Valley with shuttles to the airport. I can think of a few, but I'd be too afraid of being obvious, especially on the return where you're arriving from the airport and then instead of walking to the front desk taking off for the parking lot.

I tried and couldn't -- the only episodes available were tomorrow forward. :(

Does anyone have an idea how to watch it?
Check to see if your local station runs (or re-runs) the show in the wee small hours. In Denver the Dr Oz show w/Nate is airing at 3:00 a.m. tomorrow (essentially really late tonight).

YES...I think you are right. Dateline was there the same time as Nate Eaton and Eric Grossarth from East Idaho News. So they have known they are a big feature story since then and now attempting their new PR campaign and showing up at Church instead of out boogie boarding. MOO

I believe I found the location they are walking in that clip, outside Kaua'i Marriott Resort: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Forgive my very wandering thoughts tonight but was reading on another thread (thank you to those that have pointed to LDS site).
LE originally stated that Tammy’s results should have been back by now. Could be many different reasons they have not released that we have discussed including that if anything came back suspicious that they would need solid evidence of who exactly did what. I have read several theories of who could have but most seem unlikely to me (but even the truth in this case is crazy so who is to say). IMO I have read there were only 3 people in the house when Tammy died. Chad, Tammy, and 1 of their children. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I believe Chad would be the only 1 responsible for her death. What if LE starts heavily investigating the only 2 people that would have been in the home? Would Chad allow this to happen? Would a conscience FINALLY get to him?
BBM-- JMO but NO, I do not believe he has a conscience

I know about the relationship, but Annie has been quoted saying that Joe adopted him, and if that's true - it makes her his aunt.

But Colby's birth certificate doesn't list a father, Lori is the only one on it, so no one really knows who Colby's father is. (I know there's some evidence initially about child support, but there doesn't seem to be any connection at all to husband #2 after the divorce and remarriage to Joe.) Colby was born during her second marriage, that's all we know.

I have not seen this. Do you have a link for this information?
I do but somebody's gonna need to tell me whether it's okay to post here.

Only mainstream media MSM sources can be posted. Otherwise, it is considered rumor unless you have personal knowledge and are verified as an insider through the websleuths procedure. A moderator may delete any posts that aren’t supported by MSM or a verified insider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298