Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. Sorry! I am making blunders left and right.

No worries. I just thought you should know in case you want to go back and find the post you were trying to reply to, you can answer that person again (just hit the reply button under their post). And I also didn't want you to think I was blowing you off or anything if I didn't reply to you tagging me. :p;):cool:

She is training for a 5k run, about 3 miles. A person with no training could do this in race in 30 or 40 minutes. This is not the level of athletic achievement that warrants supplements and special race training. Kudos to her and anyone else that runs community races especially to raise money and awareness, but I have run a 5k on a whim because they gave out a free cup of yogurt at the end and I am farrrrrr from in shape.

Definitely kudos to her and everybody else.

I was going by this, from the timeline (post #5): 26 Oct 2019 (Approx) – Tammy was training for a 5k run that was held a few days after her death (Daily Mail).

That could be a smart watch and the face is just reflecting all the light. I couldn't tell you which brand, though.

I thought about that but I wasn't sure Chad would use a smart watch or fitness tracker since he seems to be worried about being microchipped according to this article: FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?
Also from his blog: 17- Writing “The Great Gathering” | cdaybell.com
I'm aware those things are not the same as implanted microchips from the government but would Chad think they are one step away from it? They are good tracking devices. IDK. Then again, I'm not sure if Chad believes anything he has been selling for the past 30 years. And he has no qualms about using a cell phone to text. So there's that. :rolleyes: MOO.

I keep trying to reconcile the Chad I knew, when he was in the Bishopric of my home ward (congregation), with these events and I can’t. I agree completely that being on the side of truth and that which is right always seemed a true core value to him. That leaves only a few possibilities with regard to Tammy’s death—MOO.

1. Tammy did die of natural causes (which would be wild considering everything else). And as for the kids either they are ok (hard to believe at this point) or he believes Lori implicitly when she says they are ok, but she can’t prove it to him for their own safety.

2. She was poisoned but he had and still has no idea she was murdered in order to make way for the black widow to find a new home to spin her web. Like many others, he fell for Lori’s facade.

3. He participated in her murder but somehow justified it in his mind as an absolutely essential move, and he possibly even believes that he was commanded by God to do it.

Any of these answers could explain his defiance, his willingness to go to church, and his carefree demeanor. Any other answer, unless I haven’t thought of one which is highly possible, would indicate a complete personality change, a change from a person who aligned his identity with being on the “right” side of things to being ... well ... to being I don’t want to say what it’s so awful.

Obviously, he is doing all kinds of wrong things, but I just wonder if he doesn’t still actually think he’s completely in the right somehow. MOO

1 - We clearly know each other.
2 - Even as my best friend for a number of years, I can’t see any other option but your last one. The strange things he said to me and I watched him do at the funeral and burial, and his immediate behavior the following day at and after the memorial service, and then everything else he did that has since come out just don’t make any logical connection to your first two possibilities. It is heartbreaking, and I hope I am wrong.

I mean take this with a grain of salt, but JJ's old school LIFE Acadamy announcing they have been investigating the Lori Vallow account, and the login dates is pretty terrific. I mean props to the I.T. guy who figured that out. I'm sure they might be able to trace an IP

I thought about that but I wasn't sure Chad would use a smart watch or fitness tracker since he seems to be worried about being microchipped according to this article: FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?
Also from his blog: 17- Writing “The Great Gathering” | cdaybell.com
I'm aware those things are not the same as implanted microchips from the government but would Chad think they are one step away from it? They are good tracking devices. IDK. Then again, I'm not sure if Chad believes anything he has been selling for the past 30 years. And he has no qualms about using a cell phone to text. So there's that. :rolleyes: MOO.

I didn't think of that, but also they've already been found so why not? If they run, he'll dump it. Or it could just be a regular watch with a square face.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
57 mins ·
NEW DETAILS: LIFE Academy, JJ Vallow’s former school sent me this exclusive statement on Lori Vallow allegedly logging into school app. Officials tell me an account belonging to her has been seen on posts from 9/7-2/4. LIFE removed her access since discovering this. I’ve obtained seven different instances of her alleged account seen on lists of parents who viewed school posts. The question is why? School officials are not sure but are staying vigilant.

upload_2020-2-12_23-22-54-png.231753

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

I really don't know what to make of this, but I hope it means they are able to track Lori's every move and see every location she has logged in from since unenrolling JJ. MOO.

Just a general question...........does anyone here have a sense of the LE capacity where LV is? That is to say, do you think that the couple is under 24/7 surveillance? I personally doubt it though wonder if anyone has a sense of things in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member