Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interesting to know if any "paintbal guns" were brought into and/or taken out of Lori's Rexburg storage unit around October 9.
Imo we do not know what kind of gun it was. This was Chad's interpretation to Tammy of what it probably was, imo to downplay it. I liked what someone else said upthread, that it was probably a real gun and that it jammed or person got cold feet. I think that scenario is more like it. Imo poison is usually used by women in murders, since the gun try didn't work I think Lori may have had a hand in the way Tammy ultimately died. I definitely don't think it was natural cause and am shocked at the way this was handled.

I have a theory about Alex. It appears he liked guns and was seen moving them in and out of the storage unit. Why? There is an outdoor gun range on Hiway 33 a few miles west of Rexburg. I'm a member.

Unified Sportsmen's Club Inc. in Rexburg, ID 83440 | SHOOTING.ORG

You don't have to be a member to use it though. Anyone can use it by signing in and putting five bucks in the drop box. I wonder if he used it? I wonder if he signed in there? Would he bother signing in or would he just drive up and use the facilities anyway?

I bring this up because I have been thinking about where Alex might hypothetically dispose of a body/bodies. Sorry to type that. I'm assuming he wasn't that familiar with southeast Idaho. Hadn't been here long and I don't think he had ever been here before they moved here.

There are SO many miles between Rexburg and Chandler Arizona but I don't think Alex would want to drive for very long with 2 bodies in his truck or Jeep, whichever. Why would he? If he disposed of them, I think it would be close to Rexburg. This brings me back to Hiway 33.

On the drive to the gun range there are miles and miles of BLM land covered in sagebrush and rolling hills on both sides of the road. There is also a landfill. If Alex had used the gun range, I think this area is where he would dispose of hypothetical bodies. MOO.

Good info about the reasons why TD's autopsy may take so long. Also, BB mentions that he baptized Lori's son (has to be referring to Colby), which makes me wonder if there were times during their marriage that Charles was not able to go to the temple. That could have caused quite a rift between the two if that was the case. This also could explain the string of divorces for Lori. If her husbands suddenly became "unworthy" she may have moved quickly to get rid of them. After getting rid of a husband, she would move quick to marry a temple worthy member because without a temple worthy husband, she can't get to the highest degree of glory...IMO

Charles converted to Mormonism. This may have taken some time as in most churches.

“Lori and Charles were members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, to which Charles converted after meeting Lori, Larry said. Charles loved the Church,” he said.”

Grandparents Of One Of Missing Rexburg Children Speak Out

I have a theory about Alex. It appears he liked guns and was seen moving them in and out of the storage unit. Why? There is an outdoor gun range on Hiway 33 a few miles west of Rexburg. I'm a member.

Unified Sportsmen's Club Inc. in Rexburg, ID 83440 | SHOOTING.ORG

You don't have to be a member to use it though. Anyone can use it by signing in and putting five bucks in the drop box. I wonder if he used it? I wonder if he signed in there? Would he bother signing in or would he just drive up and use the facilities anyway?

I bring this up because I have been thinking about where Alex might hypothetically dispose of a body/bodies. Sorry to type that. I'm assuming he wasn't that familiar with southeast Idaho. Hadn't been here long and I don't think he had ever been here before they moved here.

There are SO many miles between Rexburg and Chandler Arizona but I don't think Alex would want to drive for very long with 2 bodies in his truck or Jeep, whichever. Why would he? If he disposed of them, I think it would be close to Rexburg. This brings me back to Hiway 33.

On the drive to the gun range there are miles and miles of BLM land covered in sagebrush and rolling hills on both sides of the road. There is also a landfill. If Alex had used the gun range, I think this area is where he would dispose of hypothetical bodies. MOO.
Why did he have to keep the guns in storage for a short time, if he could have kept them in his garage for example?

I hope we are getting closer to being able to talk about IP... I do see him mentioned in MSM articles quite a bit. yes, I do get a tiny bit obsessed with who he is etc. Since this is all about the children, did he have children with his earlier marriage? And does anyone know anything about Melaleuca? This is a medical wellness and supplements MLM company where IP appears to have worked for 8 years in Rexburg. Interestingly, Melaleuca is owned by the richest billionnaire in Idaho! But who is IP and were he and MBP a thing, when AC and MB dumped all the childrens belongings on the curb??

So agree. I cannot imagine there is much income as there must be child support. How is MB supporting herself? Also interesting that zero coverage of her court case. Perhaps LE is leveraging on this front. Hopefully, weak links will start to give way...

Check FB, btw. It will answer your question regarding history.

Good point imo. He wouldn't want to drive with bodys in the car. I was thinking along the lines the kids could be anywhere but it makes sense that they would probably be closer to Idaho for that reason. Unless he took them alive and did the deed while driving to AZ although, I tend to believe that they died (If died) at 2 separate times. Jmo

What happens if Tylee reaches adulthood before the process is over? Does her status change, even if she's still missing by that time?
I think that the guardianship is only regarding JJ. So I don't know what the court are doing about Tylee. Anyone know?

I gather from your responses that you are an Idaho attorney. I will respectfully disagree with you. I am not an attorney much less in Idaho.

But jurisdiction is something the prosecutor must prove. The defendant does not have to prove "lack of jurisdiction." So an Idaho prosecutor will argue "last seen in Idaho" because that is probably all he has. I argued much earlier that they do not seem to have been there long enough to have established residency. So "last seen" is all he has. He can't use SNAP, Dl, etc to establish a nexus to Idaho. I do understand that "last seen" is enough, which is why I said in my original post, they can let all this churn, laugh at it, then produce a witness or two to swear the kids were in Montana (or Utah, Hawaii, etc.) a week later. Boom! The case restarts in a new state.

Please don't read into my posts that I support them or are defending them. My only point is that the only solid hope of getting them is to wait and pin something serious on them like murder with a body. I truly hope that body is not JJ or Tylee!

JJ was enrolled in school in Idaho. That's proof of residency. Jmo

if only someone with involvement in this case knew how to dig deep to bury bodies.

It’s sickening to consider but someone has this exact skill.
Oh my goodness, that was a chilling comment but just too coincidental to ignore. I am really holding out hope for these kids. The facts of this case wouldn't even be believable as fiction!

What a slam on men. The answer is no

Eta she's almost 50

it was more a small joke, I’d never heard the term 3-a-days before.

I am still having so much trouble understanding how a guy like Chad could be OK with children being harmed - and being in isolation for months with no outside contact, which is the best case scenario here MOO, is still harmful to children. How does he live with himself? What is he blinded by?

This is my interpretation of the text Chad sent about Tammy's death :

(quote in timeline 12th Nov 2019)

“Hi J****, yes, Tammy’s passing was such a shock. I woke up that morning and she had clearly been dead for a couple of hours, but she had such a peaceful look on her face. At her burial I felt her tell me she was happy and already busy helping our family on the other side of the veil. I felt she helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly, and it has actually helped my children move forward.”

The sequence of any narrative is important.

The first thing he wants her to know is his reaction "such a shock". Tammy's passing is mentioned only to get information out about him. If she was his priority as a loving husband it would have been about her - ie/ Tammy was so young/we've no idea why she died/they're not even trying to find out why (with some anger)/had no health problems/had been fine the day before/had not been ill/was unexpected (which includes her, healthwise), but he feels a pressing need to state what the recipient doesn't need to know about him and what can probably be taken for granted in sudden and unexpected deaths. Contrast it with his last sentence "and it has actually helped my children move forward" calls into question the authenticity of the shock that was so great it had to be stated first. He thinks the first line was enough to convince her and forgets to make himself feature anymore, by saying 'helped us'.

"I woke up that morning" - after referring to his shock, he again gives priority to himself and what he was doing - waking up - over Tammy's passing. It's important that she knows he was asleep when Tammy died. Why? So that he cannot have had anything to do with it. He could have written 'she died in her sleep'.

"and she had clearly been dead for a couple of hours, but" - Why is there a but? I think he's used it to soften the previous statement and place more emphasis on the next part.

"but she had such a peaceful look on her face". The two parts of the statement - being dead a couple of hours and having a peaceful look - are not dependent on each other. So the lack of reasoning and flow here makes the peaceful part stand out as a very sensitive issue to him. He needs to convince without showing reason, that Tammy had a peaceful passing. Why is it sensitive to him? Does his need to influence the reader show a need to steer away from the opposite conclusion? Telling this lady that he woke up a couple of hours after Tammy died also distances him from Tammy's passing. It's irrelevant information - unless it's sensitive to him. Why would it be sensitive to him?

My conclusion is that these issues are sensitive to Chad -

People knowing he was shocked
What he was doing while Tammy was dying
What caused Tammy to die - probably most sensitive of all because he hasn't mentioned it or mentioned not knowing
Time separated him from Tammy's death
Tammy had a peaceful death

MOO
I had to read this a couple times. Very interesting how you pulled this text apart. This goes along with the professional body language reader I want involved. MOO

New here....

Has it been reported anywhere WHEN the airline tickets to HI we’re purchased? That would be an interesting addition to the timeline.
Welcome to Websleuths. Info about the tickets came from the Dateline episode preview. We might learn tonight if they have the date of purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298