Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local news here in Phoenix just reported that the Dateline episode will have Lori and Chad 'break their silence' or something to that effect (that they will be interviewed I guess). I THINK I heard that right! Can someone chime in if possible? I was in shock.

She did speak. "Leave us alone!" But I think I'm gonna file this under "hyperbole" unless/until I see otherwise.

Request for facts/clarity:I thought Chad's speeches were basically trying to make others feel "he was above" the LDS heirarchy. IF the LDS Church in Kauai know this would they still let them worship with them? And I really believe I had read here that Chad has been excommunicated, and someone else corrected saying it had not been able to happen. How does the Church in HI handle that?? It does seem as if Chad had broken many rules with the Church...so I don't get why he is going there. And not fully understanding the Sealing--- I hear you say "no marriage licence no sealing", but is behavior and actions ever taken into consideration to prevent sealing. TIA.

There's a "Visitors Welcome" sign on the Church building. (Probably should add again that as someone said, it's not a Temple.) Until/unless they become disruptive and/or dangerous, I imagine they will be allowed to continue to attend. This is a place for worship, so I hope there really isn't any disruptive behavior on either their end or the end of people who are probably annoyed with them by now.

And yes, there are definitely situations when people become prohibited from participating in certain activities of the Temple. These are private matters, the Church / leaders won't announce it. Certainly, a murder conviction would be one of them. That wouldn't just prohibit being sealed, it would prohibit going further than the front door.

Our local news here in Phoenix just reported that the Dateline episode will have Lori and Chad 'break their silence' or something to that effect (that they will be interviewed I guess). I THINK I heard that right! Can someone chime in if possible? I was in shock.

to be honest what makes this sad and annoying is LV AND CD *Dumb and Dumber* just need need to break their silence for this to be over. All of this ends when she talks..... Crazy how simple it is, and how much time and effort is being wasted :(

Mother of missing child may have monitored son's class after he disappeared

Only a couple tidbits of new information I haven't seen before. 1) The school app used is called "Bloomz." If anyone is familiar with it it might provide additional insight into what Lori may have had access to. And 2) "In a follow-up email to 12 News, the Laurens institute for education said Vallow logged on "countless" times."

Whatever she was looking for she seems to be obsessed with trying to find it. My guess would be she's looking for backdoor ways to find out how much others know or are revealing about the case. A case of narcissism? MOO.

Will they get away with "the Perfect Crimes"? And live happily ever after in Hawaii?

There's a "Visitors Welcome" sign on the Church building. (Probably should add again that as someone said, it's not a Temple.) Until/unless they become disruptive and/or dangerous, I imagine they will be allowed to continue to attend. This is a place for worship, so I hope there really isn't any disruptive behavior on either their end or the end of people who are probably annoyed with them by now.

And yes, there are definitely situations when people become prohibited from participating in certain activities of the Temple. These are private matters, the Church / leaders won't announce it. Certainly, a murder conviction would be one of them. That wouldn't just prohibit being sealed, it would prohibit going further than the front door.
Thanks for the specifics o the wards, stakes, churches and temples... I do know some of this and really should have been much more careful not to use the word Temple... Aren't people usually open, loving, with high regard for fellowship at the services ? Thats how my church is and always welcoming a newcomer for the day.... I just wonder if there is any "protocol" for visitors in the LDS services? I am sorry if I digress... but I do believe some of these norms, doctrines, rules must be a part of Chad's being if not Lori's.

USA Today
Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell religion: Missing Idaho kids mom in 'cult'?

link has a good compilation for a refresher or if someone is new to the case MOO

Good summary, if only USA Today would stop referring to Tammy as Chad's "ex-wife". Grr...

(For anyone new to the case she wasn't an ex-wife, Tammy was Chad's wife and they were not separated or anything like that. It just really bugs me. They were married nearly 30 years, she dies mysteriously, Chad marries Lori and national media keeps messing up by calling Tammy an ex... Poor Tammy... It's too bad she's not alive so she could choose to become an ex of Chad. MOO.
*Stepping off my soapbox now*)

MOO.

IMO, I am thinking that when she referred to "5 kids", she was referring to Charles's 2 older sons, as well as Colby, Tylee and JJ...., NOT that she by ANY means deserved a penny. I just think that is what she meant, like Charles has 5 kids yet his sister gets all the $$. Lori is greedy. She did not even have the decency to call his older two children and texted them that their father was dead.

A Dateline Producer in Kauai made this appeal today in the local press:

13 Feb 2020

[...]

Friday, “Dateline NBC” dives deep into the mysteries surrounding the couple and the children.

“It seems to be a case that touches everyone,” said Kaua‘i resident Louis Soltren Sr., associate producer for “Dateline,” who is working on the segment. “It’s a lot of people found dead.”

Through the process of filming the segment, Soltren said he’s come to the conclusion that Vallow could end the issue simply by telling police where her children are located.

“You could end it now,” he said, making a plea to Vallow in a Wednesday interview with TGI. “I believe there are two sides to every story, and if Lori Vallow would reach out, we’d host a private interview.”

Soltren continued: “As a father, I know how much I love my children, and there’s no doubt in my mind that this lady loves her children.”

Why she hasn’t given even a hint of the whereabouts and health of the two children is a question only Vallow can answer, but it’s one everyone is asking.

“There are two kids missing, and the mother is not looking for them. She must know where they are. Logic would tell you that,” Soltren said. “Her actions tell you that she’s not worried. She could end it now.”

“Dateline NBC” will air the two-hour segment on the story at 8 p.m. on KHNL, channel 8 on the Spectrum cable system.

‘Dateline’ dives in to ‘Doomsday Couple’ - The Garden Island

This interview makes me think they haven't gotten an interview with her yet but, who knows, maybe she took the bai... uh, I mean, maybe she took an opportunity to tell her side of things?
I'll be beyond shocked if that happens but I guess we'll find out. MOO.

Yes...many a man (or woman) has suddenly and hopelessly "been lusted" out of a more simple life.... But one of my other questions eating at me....... WHY oh WHY did CD seem to "need" to go to Rexburg. I know I had read they had a bankruptcy, and I know TD did not want to go to Idaho at all..... Did they restart their book business in Rexburg or was it just all about him moving to Rexburg??? Oh how I wish TD's parents would talk...they too must know so much more...
Chad’s books, and the other near death experience authors he published had a core belief that in the immediate future, following a major Utah earthquake, the righteous would pack up and run to the mountains to wait out assorted conflict until they could go to “places of refuge” for safety. Parts of Idaho, including where he moved his family, were safe havens for those purposes, according to him and his key authors. He convinced his family that he had received revelation that they needed to move there. IMO, he wanted to get away from family and friends that were not supportive, or would become unsupportive once they learned of his extremism. Plus he was joining other believers, and able to be around strangers where he might be able to carry on an affair without being recognized. My two cents.

Mother of missing child may have monitored son's class after he disappeared

Only a couple tidbits of new information I haven't seen before. 1) The school app used is called "Bloomz." If anyone is familiar with it it might provide additional insight into what Lori may have had access to. And 2) "In a follow-up email to 12 News, the Laurens institute for education said Vallow logged on "countless" times."

Whatever she was looking for she seems to be obsessed with trying to find it. My guess would be she's looking for backdoor ways to find out how much others know or are revealing about the case. A case of narcissism? MOO.
This is the Bloomz website. It has information about the features.
Bloomz - The Parent Communication App for Schools & Teachers

I

I’ll be honest, I don’t think I can watch them try to snow the public on Dateline without throwing up. If they have anything to say, it should be directly to LE and the family members who are actually worried about these two kids. Instead, they think they are going to con America while simultaneously trying to capitalize on the media attention for financial gain. MOO.

Good summary, if only USA Today would stop referring to Tammy as Chad's "ex-wife". Grr...

(For anyone new to the case she wasn't an ex-wife, Tammy was Chad's wife and they were not separated or anything like that. It just really bugs me. They were married nearly 30 years, she dies mysteriously, Chad marries Lori and national media keeps messing up by calling Tammy an ex... Poor Tammy... It's too bad she's not alive so she could choose to become an ex of Chad. MOO.
*Stepping off my soapbox now*)

MOO.
Totally agree. You can do your SoapBox speech and I will continue with my random rants on how absolutely angry this case is making us.. People who have made money with their ridiculous interpretation of a religion. They are NOT making headlines for feeding the hungry or serving those in need who have less. Showing up for Church thinking this will change the optics of who they are as a PR stunt. This is a messed up on so many levels. That's my weekly TEDTalk . Thank you for coming... MOO

Inside Edition has clips from Dateline with a interview I don’t think we have seen yet...

RSBM
Somebody mentioned earlier but I just caught it...look at the way Chad looks at the camera, smiles and tips his head back as if to say, “What’s up? It’s good to see you.” Or he could have been chuckling and telling Lori, “Lol look who’s over there. They’re back.” Regardless, my heart breaks for the kids and the rest of the hurting family.

I don’t understand why family members don’t go to Hawaii to confront them. Are they really that scary? Go get answers for yourselves. I’m sure people would be willing to foot the bill for CR to go get some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy.af.wtf