Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it does beg the question...WHY did LE begin to investigate her death before knowing anything about the missing children OR the events in AZ. Something made them to change her death to suspicous...WHY WHY??

Did they investigate the death before LE in Arizona called questioning the related investigation in AZ? Probably not, the coroner in Idaho signed off with “natural” cause of death for TD.
Can someone state the "actual "rules here". There has been back and forth as to whether he was excommunicated...but a VI stated that, in fact, he had not been excommunicated. WHY? What does that take? How would going to services in HI be influenced by what has gone down in ID (if he were truly devout)? I know folks just think this attending services is "show", but I have a hard time believing that going to services---given his status quo back in ID, would really truly be a no-no. Granted, they would not know at first, but clearly the bishops and stake-holders all know now. So WHY is he going to services?????

You know, it is more of a church disciplinary action. I am not going to speak to it now but it is not a secret. Maybe not my position to speak. I will wait for others to speak.

Maybe Lori likes weddings. I kid you not. I have a relative that had 3 weddings in rapid succession to the same guy. Don't ask. I'm still half annoyed lol. Jmo

Lol that would annoy me too. I hope you didn't have to get a gift for all 3 weddings. Well Lori DOES seem to like wearing a white dress for every marriage. There's an interesting progression in the style of dress she chose as the years go on:

Husband #3 (Joe Ryan in 2001)
joe-lori-01.jpg

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

Husband #4 (Charles Vallow in 2006):
86280332_1519399091556436_9117242510207352832_n.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Husband #5 (Chad Daybell in 2019):
24611716-7991299-image-m-33_1581439812221.jpg

Cult mom Lori Vallow's blissful Hawaii wedding photographs after her kids vanished | Daily Mail Online

I wonder what she wore for the first 2 weddings?

<modsnip>
BTO is the husband of a woman found dead in Gilbert AZ a couple of years ago. He is not to be sleauthed for this forum so I will say no more except that there are a large number of coincidences that make me think he is an AVOWer although not necessarily connected to this case.

This is all so crazy and convoluted. People keep mentioning the Susan Powell case. It should be noted that her maiden name was Cox. I have not found a connection to our Cox's in this case though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think most of the AVOWers are true believers or do you think most are just paying $5 a month for entertainment? I ask because I'd like to get sense for how many people would actually take action in response to a call to action. Southern Poverty Law Center lists them as an antigovernment group as someone noted, one of only 15 in Idaho. Do you think there could be a core group maintaining a compound somewhere? Or do you think they are all talk?
AVOW bills itself as a place for people to share and discuss a lot of interesting topics - many perfectly fine and wholesome. Many people, myself included, joined to learn and share with others in these wide ranging subjects in a relatively safe environment (it's moderated and admittedly the paywall helps keep trolls down). There is a wide range of beliefs, and not everyone shares the same beliefs.

However, one of the biggest beliefs pushed on that site is a belief that the world is going to heck in a hand basket and you need to prepare to make sure you and yours can survive the coming apocalypse, including having to flee to tent cities or places of refuge up in the mountains.

In answer to your question though, it's hard to say. I mean take a look at the fairly recent Bundy ranching case in Nevada (and later in Oregon) - they had a surprising amount of support, both boots on the ground and online at AVOW - even after the Church came out with a statement condemning people taking the law into their own hands. But not everyone agreed or was willing to act on it. I suspect you'd see similar in this present case.

Did they investigate the death before LE in Arizona called questioning the related investigation in AZ? Probably not, the coroner in Idaho signed off with “natural” cause of death for TD.

You know, it is more of a church disciplinary action. I am not going to speak to it now but it is not a secret. Maybe not my position to speak. I will wait for others to speak.
Chad is not excommunicated at this point. He hasn't been back in his ward long enough. But honestly, why does it matter really? If he's evil and guilty, then he's evil and guilty. If he ever goes to court for capital murder, which I hope he does, that will take care of itself. He and Lori are going to church so he can tell his parents and kids that he's going to church. MOO.

Speaking as a former AVOWer, "prophetic" dates come and go like running water in this group. As with other cult-like groups. This group, and especially the higher ups in it (of which Chad was a part), sell and profiteer off of fearmongering. It's big business for them, this fear *advertiser censored*. As long as they can keep the sheep coming back day after day, month after month, year after year, they can keep fleecing them of their money. Selling dates, overhyping news reports (I bet they're having a field day with the coronavirus!), and marketing dreams (they've used one of mine without permission and in one of their for-profit books), visions, and the Holy Grail of Near Death Experiences, are all tools in the toolbelts of these people in doing just that. They twist and pervert the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and it's leaders to fit their goals and paradigm, using religion as a mask to peddle their vile refuse and lend legitimacy to their claims and narrative. But I digress.

I wouldn't pay any attention to supposed dates with this group. They'll come and go without event. And then they'll come up with another one by doing some complicated quasi-mathematical equation based on some arbitrary and obscure astrological event that they somehow tie into scriptures or prophecy with a healthy dose of New Age mysticism and energy healing mumbo-jumbo to convince others that February 29, 2029 is the day to prepare for the end of the world - and if you subscribe now for just $5/month you'll be granted super secret insider information that will guarantee you a spot with the first ones called out to places of safety! Ok, I'm done digressing.

In short, I don't know how this July 2020 date came about, but I seriously doubt Chad and/or Lori truly believe in it. It's most certainly a means to an end - a way to scare others and therefore exert control or influence over them for their own selfish and nefarious purposes. MOO.

I'm sorry if you've already been asked this before, but I didn't realize that you were a former AVOWer until reading this. Do you have an idea if the number of $30k that Chad stated that he earns per month (as he listed on the rental application in Kauai) could possibly be accurate based on what you've seen?

Lol that would annoy me too. I hope you didn't have to get a gift for all 3 weddings. Well Lori DOES seem to like wearing a white dress for every marriage. There's an interesting progression in the style of dress she chose as the years go on:

Husband #3 (Joe Ryan in 2001)
joe-lori-01.jpg

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

Husband #4 (Charles Vallow in 2006):
86280332_1519399091556436_9117242510207352832_n.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Husband #5 (Chad Daybell in 2019):
24611716-7991299-image-m-33_1581439812221.jpg

Cult mom Lori Vallow's blissful Hawaii wedding photographs after her kids vanished | Daily Mail Online

I wonder what she wore for the first 2 weddings?

Quite possibly nothing! Jmo

Thank
I am glad so many people are coming to this conclusion. This is another benefit of the Dateline program, and other media sources getting the word out; it helps vulnerable people to question or avoid falling under Chad and Lori’s “spell”. Now if it could only recover the missing kids, alive
I too think there is a much bigger story here and I think the weddings are an important element. But I can't make sense of it.

I did some looking into someone who is not sleuthable, and has not actually been mentioned on this thread. But, same story, dead spouse, then dropped out of society in July 2019. Just so strange. I think this will end with the discovery of a huge compound somewhere in Idaho/Montana.
My theory is perhaps Tylee could have been filtered in to a fdls community. She could be considered marriageable in their concept of faith. Hopefully her little brother is with her.
I do not think that Lori would be accepted in an FDLS community. She lacks modesty of any kind.
ITA. And Lori and Chad obviously don't believe in polygamy. Lori is married five times, but she only remarried after the divorce or death of the spouse. Chad was married to one woman for 30 years, and only remarried after she died of supposed "natural causes."
Excellent point friends - It is just my hope ,as everyone, that these children were spared. It sounds like in their young lives they have endured enough. Thanks fellow sleuthers-

omgoodness. I guess we have to say this is MOO (meaning you)...but oh how I Thank you for this raw honesty... I have always felt these "cult" things have been just as you have stated....but for some reason I have felt that even though they are considered "fringe" and "extreme" LDS they were somehow accepted by LDS. I am truly grateful to your outright denial of their work, efforts and goals. I would believe that most LDS folks would not buy into all this, but I truly truly hope more and more might be influenced not to do so...even if it is because of the notoriety of this case that dissuades them. We have been "trying to understand" how this doomsday belief activity influences our Main Characters............but your words really help explain how horrible these cult activities, wherever they are, influence any group of people......Matthew 6:24. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

It’s remarks like this that should encourage an official statement from the Church, regarding false prophets. Waiting?

Who went to Mexico and where? This is new to me.
This was my question also. I remember someone posting about Mexico also.I felt if it so ,maybe the children were stashed there. I suggested maybe among their church members(or offshoot branch)since they seem to be shielded on Kauai. Anything we suggest is to help these keiki/ children

yes... i am a bit familiar with Jack Mormons...because my brother's family refers to some family members as such!!! But this was more in the habits they had...drinking coffee or smoking cigarettes or the like....nothing like these accusations and possibilities with CandL... do you really think that Jack Mormon would apply to them..........seems hard to believe!!
Yes, that is usually the context..bad habits. I'm not quite sure what someone who just kind of takes covenants like marriages lightly, and is really self-absorbed, yet still wants to be connected to the church us called. Let al oine people who just completely rewrite their own belief system to suit their needs. My response was to this line in particular: "one who violates rule after rule, and doctrine after doctrine, and still sortof kindof wants to be "a Believer" Moo.

I'm sure this will be posted but I'm trying to keep the train on the track. ;) It's good to read the rules if you're newish. Below quote straight from Tricia.

INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

Inviting is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as Check your PMs or PM me posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

Additionally, please don't state or suggest that you are privy to inside information, but either can't or won't discuss it.

If you can't post it, don't!

This was my question also. I remember someone posting about Mexico also.I felt if it so ,maybe the children were stashed there. I suggested maybe among their church members(or offshoot branch)since they seem to be shielded on Kauai. Anything we suggest is to help these keiki/ children

On Dateline last night, they mentioned that Chad and Lori have purchased plane tickets to Mexico. But they didn't say when the flight was/is supposed to be, and I'm really curious about that. AFAIK they haven't left Kauai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220