Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point is it was not followed up until she called the FBI. If it was Tylee, the couple would have found out about it and gone underground after the cult mom and missing kids story went national. So we may never know.

The Idaho police not calling her back doesn't mean that they didn't do any follow-up, IMO. It means they didn't need any more info from her. We don't know everything they know and they may have had a reason they could rule out that as being Tylee right away. The FBI may have called her back because the FBI could continue to investigate in the event that this wasn't Tylee but was another girl in danger. But either way, neither the ID police nor the FBI released any info about their investigation into this tip. They wouldn't tell this woman if they investigated and found out this was a completely innocent situation. For example, it could be an older couple with an emotionally/mentally troubled foster child and that would explain the weird behavior such as declining of photographs and talking to the girl in the bathroom and then her behavior changing to sullen. I'm glad the lady called in her tip but I wish she would have let the authorities to take care of it after that rather than post it online and do an interview about it. MOO.

I don't know if there is any connection here or not, but according to the recent interview with the Fremont County Sheriff they haven't received very many tips regarding the location of the kids, and a couple they have received have been "totally unfounded" (11:35 in the video). Makes me wonder if this was one of them. MOO.

If we assume the claim that no one from Rexburg PD nor from the Center for Missing Children followed up with her is untrue and they really did, at a minimum call her back to get details (or didn't call back, but talked to her and got the details they needed on the initial call) then this could be one of those. If they in fact did not call back and things went down as the lady claims then I'd say calling this one totally unfounded would be unreasonable or misleading, even if the FBI did investigate and came to that conclusion.

Edit to add: Gardner1850's theory that the RPD could have had information that ruled out Tylee as being who they saw so they didn't call back would work too. The Center for Exploited Children, however, I don't understand the lack of call back.

I watched the "Dateline" show on this couple and the disappearance of her children...my take away from it was that Lori appears to be a true sociopath and her weirdo dork husband Chad is just a guy who has some strange cult-like personality disorder...the two together make for a dangerous partnership. I believe that the large containers that they were hauling in and out of the storage unit are the two children. It is alarming that these two might just get away with murder due to a lack of evidence. I believe that Lori holds the power position in this relationship and calls the shots. She seems to have zero care or concern about her kids and the fact that her ex-husband and brother are both dead. I really hope that law enforcement can utilize all their resources to find these children and put these two behind bars.
What did the totes/containers look like? Are there similar pictures online?

If you watch the video at link you'll see one in the back of Alex's truck.

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News
Just this headline tells me everything I need to know about Lori and her lack of concern for her kids. As another poster said upstream, she abandoned the items most people care about most if they need to leave their house in a fire (photo albums, etc). Then add into that removing or trying to sell JJ's service dog. It also tells me that those kids are no where to be found because the little guy's bike would be something he could use to occupy him. Not even to mention the ipads, phones, etc that Lori kept after the kids disappeared. This woman needs to be tossed away for good IMO and her husband as well. It just makes me really, really, mad.

I believe that the large containers that they were hauling in and out of the storage unit are the two children.

Couldn’t agree more-until the Dateline episode, all the storage unit footage that I have scene has only shown the 1 tote in the back of the truck (with bright green lid) and the footage in dateline showed 3 or 4 of those in the back of his truck!! I think they cut those poor babies up and put them in the totes-MOO

Couldn’t agree more-until the Dateline episode, all the storage unit footage that I have scene has only shown the 1 tote in the back of the truck (with bright green lid) and the footage in dateline showed 3 or 4 of those in the back of his truck!! I think they cut those poor babies up and put them in the totes-MOO
Oh man, don't say that! I guess I am just naive as to how real that could be but it hurts my soul to even think about it. I probably need a reality check though.

And the Jeanie lady from Princeville said the same thing that she kept calling and no one had called her back from any of them, she finally went to the FBI herself while on Oahu!
Well this and the Indiana tip makes me wonder WTH is going on. Too many cooks.......etc.

LEO may not have called back on the sighting about "Tylee", because they already know definitely that it is not her.

ie....they know what happened to Tylee and they just need to connect the evidence.
You make sense. And adding to that rationale, LE may not be in any hurry because they have fairly good evidence that the kids can't be saved because they are gone for good.

Oh man, don't say that! I guess I am just naive as to how real that could be but it hurts my soul to even think about it. I probably need a reality check though.

At 1st when the storage video came out I didn’t understand why they were making a big deal about “several heavy storage totes” as I really just saw 1, but after the Dateline episode I now see why!

And the fact that three adults were involved in the conspiracy, to murder people. That is what I find mind boggling here. At any point, one of them could have contacted authorities.

I hope that they find something in Tammy's autopsy. Anything. But I don't think that they will.

Well this and the Indiana tip makes me wonder WTH is going on. Too many cooks.......etc.

I'm not trying to say this in a rude way, and not directed to you specifically. But a tip line is just that around here. Call and leave a tip. If more info is needed, they will call back. It really isnt like calling your friends up and they return your call. It's not that far removed from calling 911. They don't call back to chit chat. Jmo.

Hi everyone. Does anyone else find it odd that money was sent through Venmo to Lori's son Colby through an account in Tylee's name? Wasn't Tylee a minor at that time, and therefore not eligible to have her own account with Venmo in her own name? Why wouldn't Lori send the payments through her own account? I'm not sure if it has much importance in the overall case, but I just find it strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179