Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t agree more-until the Dateline episode, all the storage unit footage that I have scene has only shown the 1 tote in the back of the truck (with bright green lid) and the footage in dateline showed 3 or 4 of those in the back of his truck!! I think they cut those poor babies up and put them in the totes-MOO
You make an important point. I believe if we really dissect the Dateline episode - what they chose not to go into (i.e., Melani) that surprised everyone - and what they focused on (the heavy containers) - we may have a sense of what the authorities already know. I'm just not smart enough to do that.

Hi everyone. Does anyone else find it odd that money was sent through Venmo to Lori's son Colby through an account in Tylee's name? Wasn't Tylee a minor at that time, and therefore not eligible to have her own account with Venmo in her own name? Why wouldn't Lori send the payments through her own account? I'm not sure if it has much importance in the overall case, but I just find it strange.
Venmo

Just checked the rules and yes, your right. It says the age is 18+. It also says you can use a venmo MasterCard so perhaps she had one in hers and her mums name? Maybe they lied about her age when applying for it. It seems to be similar to PayPal and my kids have had those for years so that they could control their gaming accounts. Perhaps there’s ways around it? Jmo

Couldn’t agree more-until the Dateline episode, all the storage unit footage that I have scene has only shown the 1 tote in the back of the truck (with bright green lid) and the footage in dateline showed 3 or 4 of those in the back of his truck!! I think they cut those poor babies up and put them in the totes-MOO

I don't want to like this post (because of the gruesome thought they cut the children up :eek: ) but I wanted to say thanks for confirming that there was more footage shown with several totes. I still have not been able to watch Dateline. I hope it gets posted online by Monday.

I don't want to like this post (because of the gruesome thought they cut the children up :eek: ) but I wanted to say thanks for confirming that there was more footage shown with several totes. I still have not been able to watch Dateline. I hope it gets posted online by Monday.

Me too re: totes...

I don't know if there is any connection here or not, but according to the recent interview with the Fremont County Sheriff they haven't received very many tips regarding the location of the kids, and a couple they have received have been "totally unfounded" (11:35 in the video). Makes me wonder if this was one of them. MOO.

She called it in to the FBI eventually so I don't know but this will just put people off calling anything in if they are just being blown off or ignored. I certainly hope they have had more than a couple of tips anyway, so does that mean they have had some good tips too or they were all unfounded? I guess they were or they would have found them otherwise. This attitude of haven't had many and a couple were unfounded, the "paintball" gun incident, the no autopsy situation is not painting a good picture IMO.
Did you find the story you were looking for?
Yes thanks CSI. From a non MSM source but it was by the same reporter. Gardener also posted 10%.

Venmo

Just checked the rules and yes, your right. It says the age is 18+. It also says you can use a venmo MasterCard so perhaps she had one in hers and her mums name? Maybe they lied about her age when applying for it. It seems to be similar to PayPal and my kids have had those for years so that they could control their gaming accounts. Perhaps there’s ways around it? Jmo

And I also find it odd that a younger teenage sister is sending money to their older sibling. That does not happen often, I would imagine. If anyone is financially trying to help a sibling, it's usually the older one helping the younger one. And if it's not, then the sender is not usually an unemployed seventeen year old. It's just very odd.

So with so many totes now being seen on video - what was so important to keep since the really personal, sweet, kids' items were abandoned. Now it could have been just household goods one needs to set up another residence. So with the couple now being in Hawaii, does it even make sense to send household goods that far when you can just re-buy household goods. Maybe they don't care because the world is ending in several months (their thoughts NOT mine!). I just don't get these people thank goodness.

And I also find it odd that a younger teenage sister is sending money to their older sibling. That does not happen often, I would imagine. If anyone is financially trying to help a sibling, it's usually the older one helping the younger one. And if it's not, then the sender is not usually an unemployed seventeen year old. It's just very odd.
Maybe Lori doesn't want to leave any kind of trail and has been doing that for some time.

The totes could easily have contained more children's (or Lori's) clothes, but why bring them into storage for a few days only?

ETA: Were the totes brand new or were they brought with them from Arizona? There was another plastic container found abandoned in the storage (seen on pics).

Last edited:
That’s not so odd for me, my eldest is asd and gets himself into trouble with banking. He often relys on my youngest to pay bills for him and order things. If I wasn’t around to help him handle his money it would be 100% my youngest doing that. I’ve also sent my youngest money to order something for the eldest. Perhaps CR had got himself into debt (or a bit too used to CV paying his bills?). JMO

What did the containers look like that Alex would have been trucking hazmat materials in?

Maybe Lori doesn't want to leave any kind of trail and has been doing that for some time.

IIRC Colby Ryan specifically said it was not unusual for Lori to send him money via "Tylee's Venmo".

You make sense. And adding to that rationale, LE may not be in any hurry because they have fairly good evidence that the kids can't be saved because they are gone for good.
Well that's was my unspoken thought. So this missing children malarkey could just be a sham if they know they were murdered. So they don't need to follow up on live sightings but just other sightings of the vehicles, the POI's, where the bodies were possibly taken etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179