Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the OP was querying the venmo rules which do state that you have to be over 18 to own an account.

Venmo

I’m assuming there’s a way around it though. JMO
I am assuming all you have to do is click a button saying you are over 18. Lots of kids have social media accounts they are not supposed to yet have due to age.

It seems to be an unusual green tote bin-- at least the way the handles are shaped seems different to me than a typical Rubbermaid style storage bin. Has anyone been able to find where similar totes in that bright green color are sold?
I searched amazon as that seems to be one she uses. I had no joy. Someone in the USA might get a different result though MOO

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time getting my posts to go through today. I keep asking questions that were already answered because it's taking me forever to post and the new responses are not loading until after I post. I think I'll go back to only reading and waiting for the Dateline special to be released online.

Even in the UK it’s not infallible though. There’s been lots of times where tips were later reported in the press as not followed up. MOO
Possibly but I am not aware of any.

So with so many totes now being seen on video - what was so important to keep since the really personal, sweet, kids' items were abandoned. Now it could have been just household goods one needs to set up another residence. So with the couple now being in Hawaii, does it even make sense to send household goods that far when you can just re-buy household goods. Maybe they don't care because the world is ending in several months (their thoughts NOT mine!). I just don't get these people thank goodness.
When you move to Hawaii you have a few options. You can send a shipping container, which costs about $6000 for a 20 ft container door to door holding up to about 40,000 lb, you can pack in tote/boxes and ship by regular freight for $5-$6 per pound, or you can pay a moving company for about $2 per pound subject to minimum, about 1000 lb. So basically you start judging whether to take or replace things based on weight and sentimental value. You can also pay the airlines for excess baggage.

It seems to be an unusual green tote bin-- at least the way the handles are shaped seems different to me than a typical Rubbermaid style storage bin. Has anyone been able to find where similar totes in that bright green color are sold?
It does seem unusual I couldn’t find one that was exactly like it anywhere

I think she either has harmed the kids and disposed of them (physchopath) or has them safely stashed with a trusting idiot while she leads LE and the Woodcocks a merry dance until she runs out of money, gets bored with it or bored with Chad. She clearly is not dumb as she has manipulated 5 husbands, 3 kids, brother, niece, followers, attorney, LE, judges and is seemingly still doing it, those that are still alive that is. MOO.
MOO but you can be dumb and still a manipulator if the others around you are not much brighter or are unquestioning. We have found too many lies to indicate she’s bright. She’s left too much of a obvious trail. If she were clever non of this would lead back to her and yet most of it does. CD is just as guilty but I’ve seen little to convince me of much intellect. JMO

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time getting my posts to go through today. I keep asking questions that were already answered because it's taking me forever to post and the new responses are not loading until after I post. I think I'll go back to only reading and waiting for the Dateline special to be released online.

I literally posted that just moments before your post, I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

I first thought Rubbermaid too, but couldn't find any images that matched. I remembered Sterilite was another popular brand so I looked for images of those too. Still took awhile to find anything that matched as it does have a unique look and style of lid.

I keep waiting for Dateline to post the special on their site. While waiting, I came across a "Dateline" blog. The blogger says that once a years they have a 2 hours special that they do not post online for free viewing. :(
Might be in luck as the Pam Hupp story was 2hrs and I just found that one on the app

What did the containers look like that Alex would have been trucking hazmat materials in?
I found it very difficult to hear what he was saying in the back of the police car but I thought I heard him say trailer. So I don't know if these are bonded containers for hazardous waste that attach to the driver's cabin. I'm just guessing.

Venmo

Just checked the rules and yes, your right. It says the age is 18+. It also says you can use a venmo MasterCard so perhaps she had one in hers and her mums name? Maybe they lied about her age when applying for it. It seems to be similar to PayPal and my kids have had those for years so that they could control their gaming accounts. Perhaps there’s ways around it? Jmo

I don't have a link for you, but Colby explained the Venmo account and the transactions. It was an interview with Justin Lum.

I literally posted that just moments before your post, I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

I first thought Rubbermaid too, but couldn't find any images that matched. I remembered Sterilite was another popular brand so I looked for images of those too. Still took awhile to find anything that matched as it does have a unique look and style of lid.

I found this on amazon (did the totes have wheels? Maybe not, because I didn’t see them being pulled, but different green handle kinda matches)
IRIS USA, Inc. Remington Heavy Duty Rolling Tote - 42.25 Gallon (1-(Pack))

Why would Lori leave such an obvious trail of indicating she no longer cared for her kids? Leaving the items in storage, getting rid of the dog, stating a number of times her lack of caring. Is this all done on purpose as a red herring to cover for something else that is going on? It doesn't seem reasonable or else she is just dumb as a rock. Does anyone know if she has any discernable intellect - honest question.

She has no empathy or conscience, but she's obviously not attuned to the optics of her activities. We know this for a fact. On the Dateline special, the police officer said when he was driving her and Tyllee in the van right after ex-husband Charles had been shot to death in her home that he couldn't believe how Lori was chatting away and laughing like nothing had even happened. If she truly was attuned to how her actions looked to others, she would have coughed up some fake tears and acted solemn.
She's a sociopath -- but just not the type who thinks about how her actions will look to others.

I found it very difficult to hear what he was saying in the back of the police car but I thought I heard him say trailer. So I don't know if these are bonded containers for hazardous waste that attach to the driver's cabin. I'm just guessing.

Separate tractor pulling a 53' trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member