Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of them had something round on it that was either a bright neon pink or orange color-I still can’t figure out what that was?

If they're the possessions of a moving company, or were bought secondhand from one, that sounds (sight unseen) like a label left over from someone's previous move.

She previously lived in Princeville which is closer to Hanalei. They now appear to be attending in Kapaa which is close to the hotels they are staying at. The rental home they had in January was also in Princeville.

I'm not LDS so I have no idea how this works. But I will point out that Hanalei is going to be very local, Princeville is going to be tourists and rich people. Kapaa more working class to middle class. I'm not sure if any of that matters but may have been a factor in laying out the wards, especially since Princeville is a relatively new development while the others would probably have been laid out by some of the original missionaries when the geography was quite different, at least in terms of where people lived and the cultures.
It seems to me their residence was temporary, so that means, like tourists, they could attend whatever ward they wanted to. When I'm on vacation, I choose a ward based on how close the building is and what time church services are at, either early or later.

She previously lived in Princeville which is closer to Hanalei. They now appear to be attending in Kapaa which is close to the hotels they are staying at. The rental home they had in January was also in Princeville.

I'm not LDS so I have no idea how this works. But I will point out that Hanalei is going to be very local, Princeville is going to be tourists and rich people. Kapaa more working class to middle class. I'm not sure if any of that matters but may have been a factor in laying out the wards, especially since Princeville is a relatively new development while the others would probably have been laid out by some of the original missionaries when the geography was quite different, at least in terms of where people lived and the cultures.
It seems to me their residence was temporary, so that means, like tourists, they could attend whatever ward they wanted to. When I'm on vacation, I choose a ward based on how close the building is and what time church services are at, either early or later.

It seems to be an unusual green tote bin-- at least the way the handles are shaped seems different to me than a typical Rubbermaid style storage bin. Has anyone been able to find where similar totes in that bright green color are sold?
I hope surveillance footage of the local ID Walmart has been screened or perhaps the PI who saw them packing the uhaul recognized the totes going into the truck???? How many brands could have produced those colored totes. Usually a brand manufacturer will produce new yearly colors along with their regular stock - are these old totes or new? Would the neighbor in AZ recognize them??

Can someone state the "actual "rules here". There has been back and forth as to whether he was excommunicated...but a VI stated that, in fact, he had not been excommunicated. WHY? What does that take? How would going to services in HI be influenced by what has gone down in ID (if he were truly devout)? I know folks just think this attending services is "show", but I have a hard time believing that going to services---given his status quo back in ID, would really truly be a no-no. Granted, they would not know at first, but clearly the bishops and stake-holders all know now. So WHY is he going to services?????
First, he couldn't have still held a calling at Tammy's death if he was excommunicated (which a person in an earlier thread, who is in his ward said he still held a calling), so we can assume he's not excommunicated. And it doesn't matter if he is or isn't, he can still (and many people do) attend church services. The idea of excommunication is that the person is working to repent and be rebaptised eventually, so attending church is not uncommon.
I think he's attending church to keep up appearances that he and Lori have done nothing wrong, to make the public think they are victims of a witchhunt and the children are fine, staying with others. That's why I think they are attending church, so their family, friends associates and onlookers etc. will think they are innocent. That's my opinion.

Anybody know if after AC's death, LE was able to obtain his phone and/or his .45acp? I wonder if LE was ever able to execute a search warrant (I guess due to him being a POI in the BB shooting, or related to the missing kids w/ him being at storage?) on any his stuff?

If his phone wasn't a burner, I imagine it might contain a lot of info that would be helpful in this case.

If a bullet was perhaps collected from the BB scene, ballistics might match it to the gun. And if for some reason AC wasn't the shooter (due to being on storage cctv in Rexburg) but it was his gun, LE might be able to identify the shooter from any DNA..

If Lori and Chad are successful in going underground again and not being found, I am wondering how that will affect their case of the missing kids. They obviously cannot arrest them at this time for whatever reason but I wonder if they are required to remain available to the investigators and hiding again would have consequences to them?

I hope surveillance footage of the local ID Walmart has been screened or perhaps the PI who saw them packing the uhaul recognized the totes going into the truck???? How many brands could have produced those colored totes. Usually a brand manufacturer will produce new yearly colors along with their regular stock - are these old totes or new? Would the neighbor in AZ recognize them??

I was just wondering myself how long would Walmart keep footage? You're talking 4-5 months ago that this footage was taken at storage. I now want to go back and see if any totes were visible in the police footage of the house in AZ when Charles was shot, as I know the kids at least were living on mattresses on the floor with no furniture. I don't recall seeing totes sitting around in their rooms, but it's worth another look.

Many weeks ago, we had a discussion on whether the church should make a statement, so members wouldn't be tricked into harboring them. At that time, I thought an official statement should be made, but at this point, I think it's pretty clear to everyone that these two are just on their own crazy train and nowhere close to blending in or fooling mainstream LDS believers. I do hope the bishop of the ward they have been attending watched Dateline though.moo.
Some seem to be under the impression that Chad and Lori and their likeminded believers would be influenced by an official statement or some kind of admonishment from church authorities. But, after reading Chad's 'train dream' posting on another site, there is no way he cares or would even be hindered by church leaders. He thinks they no longer receive inspiration, he thinks HE is the one receiving inspiration and leading people. IMO. Leaders also do counsel members about these kinds of things in talks, church magazines, etc. regularly. We have two general conferences a year where they counsel and admonish the members, so they've done what they can, but it is up to the members to listen and heed their counsel. As I mentioned, in reference to Chad's 'train dream' and his remarks as to what it meant, he hasn't been listening to LDS church leaders in years.MOO

The Marriott Hotels on the island all appear to be $800-$900 a night. Wow.
I saw it for $449 on lastminute.com earlier today. Also, locals get it cheaper too.

I am wondering if Lori attended at Kapaa previously because Tylee was at Kapaa High School. Here is her facebook which has a church on the first page.

My link up is their

My theory isn't based upon their belief system. It is the criminal aspect. I drew lines connecting they ,with utilizing any means to obscure the mystery of the children. The fdls connection was based on the fact there was information they had that tickets to Mexico were purchased and the fact there are various compounds on both sides of the border. And with the ultimate hope in finding these children.
If they were flying to Mexico, it's most likely because it's warm, sunny with beaches and Lori likes it there. As for the FLDS idea, I think it's not credible. The FLDS are a very closed knit community and there would be no reason for them to help Chad and his group, at all. Also, the polygamous groups in mexico are not the same group as the FLDS in texas/southern utah and Canada. But, there's been no evidence of any ties to these groups and Chad and Lori. We have no evidence that Chad and Lori believe in polygamy even. The group that would help is that private group on prepper forum that Chad was a part of. IMO. They share beliefs, ideas and plan for a doomsday future and would have more of a reason to believe they were helping Chad. They are more likely to keep the children hidden from LE if Chad said Lori and her children were being victimized by the govt. MOO.

I saw it for $449 on lastminute.com earlier today. Also, locals get it cheaper too.

I am wondering if Lori attended at Kapaa previously because Tylee was at Kapaa High School. Here is her facebook which has a church on the first page.

I cannot imagine going back to a place filled with so many memories without my kids. We have a favourite family place and if I went there without my kids they’d never forgive me. Even as young adults they still want to come. JMO

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chad-daybell-a56981122

Question...Have we heard of any interviews from the owners of Falls Printing in Idaho Falls? Chad worked for them for 4 years and I dont think we know anything about him being an employee. MOO

I'm thinking we might have heard that he had worked there for a period of time. I suspect it wasn't 4 years, but that he setup his account either before going to work at Falls Printing when looking for a job or after getting the job for some reason, maybe networking, but didn't bother to update it when he left. I maybe be remember wrong or confusing this with someone else's employment that came up, but was thinking he worked there for about a year, maybe around when they first moved to Rexburg.

What I find more interesting is that he apparently was getting enough income from the publishing business (and whatever Tammy brought in) to make things work living in Springdale (where, if anything, the cost of living wa probably more) but then picked up this other job not long after moving to Idaho. That was around the JR issues, right?

I was just wondering myself how long would Walmart keep footage? You're talking 4-5 months ago that this footage was taken at storage. I now want to go back and see if any totes were visible in the police footage of the house in AZ when Charles was shot, as I know the kids at least were living on mattresses on the floor with no furniture. I don't recall seeing totes sitting around in their rooms, but it's worth another look.

I'm not sure what value knowing where they bought the totes would be or even when. What am I missing?

In reference to the dateline episode, sometimes they will not play it online as someone upthread mentioned, I believe.

But, you can probably catch it on YouTube as sometimes someone will upload a popular episode until it is caught and pulled down, so you may try checking that.

Also, if you listen to podcasts, dateline releases those very frequently. I know it won’t be quite the same as watching, but it’s worth a shot. I find myself listening to them often and even catch things I didn’t hear in the actual TV episode. Just suggesting alternatives because I know some of you didn’t get a chance to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179