Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
February 14,2020
Justin Lum Fox10Phoenix
Justin Lum Fox 10 (@jlumfox10) | Twitter

ONLY ON FOX 10: The marriage between Alex Cox (Lori Vallow’s brother) & a Gilbert woman, just two weeks before he died. The cause — still unknown. Hear from the Vegas wedding chapel owner at 9 on how the ceremony went down. #fox10phoenix

Alex Lamar Cox ...."who wishes to use the name Alexander Lamar Pastenes after marriage."

Tylee going to BYU is a new one. I don't think that's true at all. She was only 16 when they moved to Rexburg. She just turned 17 on Sept 24th. I believe she was already missing by her 17th birthday because no one has reported speaking to Tylee on her Birthday. :(
MOO.
Well IMO Lori is the lying liar who lies

Tylee going to BYU is a new one. I don't think that's true at all. She was only 16 when they moved to Rexburg. She just turned 17 on Sept 24th. I believe she was already missing by her 17th birthday because no one has reported speaking to Tylee on her Birthday. :(
MOO.

While that would make more sense, the college in Rexburg is called BYU-I or BYU-Idaho. BYU is in Provo Utah (near Springville, where Chad and Tammy moved from).

I feel like I should say Go Utes here for some reason. :)

MOO

Last edited:
They are in hiding in the north end of the island - dateline - they drove past Charles and loris old house - dateline didn’t knock on their door because LE asked them not to spook them

Lori wouldn't know the truth if it smacked her upside her head! She is a pathetic, pathological liar. I'm not sure how she keeps up with all the lies! She told various people Charles died in several fashions..... Heart attack, suicide, etc. Don't most liars pick one story and stick to it?

I don't watch Dateline regularly. Is it typical for Keith & crew to be able to maintain a very low profile (for 12 days!) when they are shooting an episode? If he showed up anywhere in Kauai, I'd think someone would recognize him and then start the (was it called?) Coconut Wifi....and the happy couple would get wind. How'd they keep that so far on the down low????

While that would make more sense, the college in Rexburg is called BYU-I or BYI-Idaho. BYU is in Provo Utah (near Springville, where Chad and Tammy moved from).

I feel like I should say Go Utes here for some reason. :)

MOO

I understand. I was thinking perhaps that was Lori's excuse for why Tylee was not living with her in Rexburg anymore after the move there (i.e: "She's away at BYU"). The neighbor only saw Tylee once. That's a highly suspect claim even if Tylee really had her GED and/or graduated from homeschool at age 15 like Lori told relatives (which I have doubts on that story too). MOO.

I don't watch Dateline regularly. Is it typical for Keith & crew to be able to maintain a very low profile (for 12 days!) when they are shooting an episode? If he showed up anywhere in Kauai, I'd think someone would recognize him and then start the (was it called?) Coconut Wifi....and the happy couple would get wind. How'd they keep that so far on the down low????

I don't think it was necessarily Keith, but other fellow reporters like Nate, etc who would not have been known to Lori, Chad or most others

Cases like this are extremely frustrating---think of cases of missing children who we believe
have been murdered, probably by their parents and they got away with it-
Kyron Hormon, Sky Metawala, Lisa Irwin, The Skelton children, and on and on
it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads