Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum -https://www.facebook.com/jlumfox10/
Right outside the Villas on the Prince, this sign is now seen by all entering Princeville into Queen Emma’s Drive. I’m told by residents they aren’t happy about Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell’s extended stay on Kauai. Most of all they want to know “where are the kids?”

Attachments

• 87064426_1522969237866088_1725946429102358528_o.jpg
    87064426_1522969237866088_1725946429102358528_o.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Justin Lum -
Right outside the Villas on the Prince, this sign is now seen by all entering Princeville into Queen Emma’s Drive. I’m told by residents they aren’t happy about Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell’s extended stay on Kauai. Most of all they want to know “where are the kids?”

This is amazing! I can’t like this enough!

It very possibly could in regards to the children unless they are found alive or dead or a witness comes forward. With so many deaths in their past being investigated, I hope they will be arrested for one of those and use the location of the kids as a negotiation tactic. It would only work for one of them, though.

Not necessarily. Besides negotiating for them to turn on each other, LE could offer reduced charges in exchange for the location.

Not that we know of... I think some were confused by Alex's probate filing records which showed ZP with an additional last name (ZPP). That extra P name is from a previous marriage, not a new one since Alex died. However, some also might be thinking she will marry again soon. Supposedly their cult beliefs are that they can't be one of the 144,000 unless married to another one of the "chosen ones"... which makes me wonder what Lori believes about Alex? Does the fact that he died before July 22 mean that he is NOT one of the 144,000 after all in her belief system? Or did she come to believe that Alex had a "dark spirit" like she said about other people before they died or disappeared? o_O:confused::eek:

MOO.

I thought AC was considered a “zombie”, based on this group(s) beliefs. I am not yet really familiar with the beliefs so maybe someone else can answer. If you are a “zombie”, and you die (by your own hand or that of another), are you still eligible to be part of the 144,000?? MOO

Justin Lum -

It would be nice if all of the neighbors put the same in their own yards!! Not that they have a conscience or anything, but I'd have them see it everywhere they look! Make them uncomfortable! Let the puke-e-leles live in fear for once!

I thought AC was considered a “zombie”, based on this group(s) beliefs. I am not yet really familiar with the beliefs so maybe someone else can answer. If you are a “zombie”, and you die (by your own hand or that of another), are you still eligible to be part of the 144,000?? MOO

The impression I had from reading some of Chad's stuff early on was, probably not, because the 144,000 are the remnant who are still alive. The deceased may be in heaven, but they wouldn't be part of the living group? I don't know if that's a correct reading on my part though.

Book 'em Danno! Love that phrase from years ago.

I think AC's autopsy is holding up announcing TD's. AC's has produced a drug of some kind, and TD's needs to be tested, but may be difficult due to embalming. Those who do this type testing know every step has to be documented for court. Good luck all the way! imo

Anything to get LD first. CD won't help as much if arrested but if they get LD, at least they can convict her of murder. I doubt she'll ever tell where the kids are. psycho.

Last edited:
OK. Here's another post clarifying the Jeep, seat, wheel, townhouse thing. I've done some more research.

First, I've reposted from myself on ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15:
"Things are being loaded to the storage unit from the Rogue and then unloaded from the storage unit to the Rogue because it's easier to load them into the Rogue in a garage attached to the residence, hidden from view, then drive to a location unattached from the residence to unload them. No suspicious activity on camera. They had to have known the unit had cameras. Don't load things on camera that can be seen. This is also why the 4-door Jeep Wrangler with folding rear seats and tinted windows is a better option to haul certain things than a Ford F-150.
Folding rear seats:
seat-lowering-2012-wrangler-jpg.232103

Removable rear-facing seat:
3rd-row-jeep-wrangler-seat-jpg.232109

The bed of the truck is open to view of people and cameras. The only reason in this case to haul things hidden from view and cameras is obvious. So. The Wrangler wheel and seat are removed from the vehicle on Oct 1 within the garage at the townhome and loaded into Lori's Nissan. They move those to the storage unit so no questions will be asked. They load something within the garage at the townhome and wherever that 2012 Wrangler is driven on Oct 1-3 will be the route along which the Jeep will be unloaded. They return Oct 3rd to the storage unit and remove the wheel and seat to replace onto the Jeep again within the garage, so that the Jeep is never on the surveillance of the storage unit, and they can take as much time as necessary to first remove the seat and wheel and then replace the seat and wheel."

-----------------
That's as far as I got.
I can make sense of the rear seat being removed, but couldn't conceive of why the wheel had to be removed as well. I've since done some research. I wanted to know how big the townhome garage was (without going there and measuring it for obvious reasons).

In the first attached file is a photo from Zillow of the garage in unit #176. There is a 2018 Nissan Murano (check here: https://65e81151f52e248c552b-fe74cd...ages/2018-Nissan-Murano-Pearl-White-Color.jpg For those worried about keeping track of another car... this is UNRELATED TO THE CASE. Just happened to be in the photo) giving us reference of a 111.2" wheelbase. Clearly the garage opening is twice as wide as that at approximately 222.4 inches. Using that reference the space from the door to the wall is approximately 18 inches. Each slab of concrete for the floor is approximately 129-130 inches wide. Total garage width of appx 260 inches.

In the second file, is a photo of the garage in unit 141. The layout is identical to Lori's 175 unit (see third -sixth photos). The concrete slabs of garage floor appear to be square. If so, the depth of the garage is appx 260". Note the door we are viewing the unit 141 garage is from the right side of the garage, this door leads to the kitchen. This is important later.

The seventh file (third showing garage measurements) is a photo of the garage in unit 176 (Melani's unit). The layout is a mirror (left-to-right) to 175 (Lori's unit). Note the door is approximately 23 inches from the center slab line and appx 35 inches wide, swinging inward to the kitchen. There's a step down to the garage from the kitchen. Knowing all this, we can draw it out.

The eighth file (drawing of the garage) is a mock-up of the garage at 175 (Lori's unit). Here I've added the two vehicles in question: 2019 Nissan Rogue (I found a 2020 in red, Lori's was blue) and 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-door (I found a 2013 in tan, theirs was silver grey). I found the images from www.the-blueprints.com (Thanks guys!). This shows the vehicles to scale in the garage estimated based on the previous images.

I can't imagine there being much in the way stored in the garage, but in case there was, it only helps solidify my guess here.
Assume Alex loaded the bodies on his own. I really don't see Lori helping much just as she had to leave when CV was killed. We also know that she couldn't have any evidence in her Nissan Rogue because that was why she and Alex used it to remove the wheel and seat to the storage unit Oct 2. If he had to heft anything of much weight he would have wanted the vehicle close to the kitchen door and step. The best way to do that is to remove the check rod from the door and swing it wider than 90 degrees. Doing so requires the wheel to be removed to prevent the wheel from hitting the rear right fender/quarter panel.

--------

Other reasons were suggested that they could have used the excuse that the Jeep kept hauling something large dry in the rain. It didn't rain that day. (Idaho Falls, ID Weather History | Weather Underground)
The timing on the storage unit footage:
Oct 1, Lori appears by herself. She only appears with Alex Oct 1,2, and 3. (video at: Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News) see video at 0:30 for her initial visit with timestamp: 10-01-2019 Tue 14:32:14
Oct 2, Lori and Alex enter, see video at 0:37 timestamp: Wed 13:28:12
Oct 3, Lori and Alex enter, Alex looks back and forth, they remove large tote (seat) and wheel. See video 0:48 - 1:05, no legible timestamp given. Frame shows the seconds of the timestamp only partially. Nate, we need clarification!
Date unknown, Lori and Alex enter, Alex rolling in wheel. See video 1:24 - 1:28. Timestamp ends in 9:13-9:16 as in some hour:9 minutes:13-16 seconds.
IF Nate is correct in stating Lori appeared with Alex ONLY October 2-3, then logic states the wheel has to be rolled in before it was carried out. This puts the two rolling in the wheel perfectly after Oct 2 footage at 13:28:12. Follow me on this one: She shows him the unit, they look for a minute, go back out to the car, roll in the wheel. The whiteboard in the Dateline episode doesn't show Oct 1-3. Only Oct 6 through Nov. So all we have to figure this one out is the footage. I think my argument for the timeline is solid:
Oct 1 - Lori signs the contract and loads a tote (Dateline footage shows that one)
Oct 2 - Lori shows Alex the unit and he stores the wheel and seat.
Oct 3 - Lori and Alex remove the seat and wheel.
So, the argument for the seat and wheel being out of the Jeep and in the storage unit still stands. My statement on the timeline just got shorter. Another had suggested LE just needs to look at Alex and the Jeep's movement on Oct 2nd, overnight, and possibly early Oct 3rd. I agree. Would it be too much coincidence that getting rid of the kids was the same day someone shot at BB? I don't think so. Lori just got rid of her problems, someone else could have been trying to get rid of their problems by removing BB out of the picture in order to snatch MB's kids away. We know she herself with Alex wanted to do so from BB's family in Utah a month (Edit:removed "half" as it was Nov 14 a full month and then some) later and 911 was called then as well. Was that the motive for shooting BB? Take the kids to get rid of them?

Oct 2nd afternoon was bright and sunny, high of 49 in Rexburg. There was no snow on the ground in the valley. It's un-telling where he could have taken them. River, desert, forest? My guess with Alex having experience taking Lori's dogs to the AZ desert is to check somewhere he might be more familiar with. I suspect he headed up Pioneer Rd to west Main St and turned left to follow ID Hwy 33. In 15 minutes he would be surrounded by miles and miles of sagebrush with access roads easily handled by a Jeep. There are even caves and a landfill on the South side of the highway toward the Menan Buttes.

Someone please tell me this is impossible and/or too much speculation.

I think your reasoning is solid for why they removed the wheel and the seat. I also think that at first glance it looks like they took the seat and tire out of storage on Oct 3rd. That is certainly how it has been implied as happening with the order of Nate's voice-over. I'm totally on board with that theory. However I also see room for doubt due to what we are not shown and due to Nate's wording. Here is where I keep struggling, re-hashing this in my own mind and playing Nate's video 100 times:

Nate and Dateline are seemingly preventing us (on purpose/at LE's direction, I think) from knowing the following info about Oct 3rd:
1. We don't know the time of the visit.
2. We don't know the vehicle driven that day.
3. We don't know whether items were put into the unit or taken out that day.

What we know for certain about Oct 3rd:
1. Lori came with a man who "appears to be her brother Alex".
2. ? I think that's it?

What we know about the day the seat/tote/tire were removed from viewing the video:
1. Lori came with a man (Alex? Chad?)
2. Lori's Nissan Rogue was seen outside the unit.
3. The man lifted the seat/tote and tire in 2 trips while Lori opened and closed doors behind him.

What we don't know for certain about the day the seat/tote/tire were removed:

1. Which man was with Lori?
2. What day/time/month did it happen?
3. Did they also place something into the unit on that day?

The above 3 known things about the seat/tire video could fit into an Oct 3rd timeline, but I also believe they also could fit what is known about the Nov 24th visit. Here is one of my new edits to the Timeline after watching the Dateline episode (and from @Trask 's screenshot of the whiteboard):

24 Nov 2019, 1:16-1:20 pm – Lori and a man (believed to be Chad) are seen on CCTV in a car visiting Lori’s Rexburg storage unit for about 4 minutes; they remove items and also place items into the unit. This is the last visit to the storage unit by Lori and/or any of the men associated with Lori (East Idaho News, Dateline).

After seeing the whiteboard times from the Dateline video and the voice over during Dateline said that it was believed to be Chad on Nov 24th, I believe it's equally possible the seat/"heavy tote" and tire were removed on Nov 24th (the last visit to the storage unit that she made in her car and possibly with Chad, not Alex). But that would mean Nate was faking us out with the order of his words in the EIN video, trying to make us believe it happened Oct 3rd with Alex for some reason:
1. He was careful not to say what day that happened or what time it happened.
2. He did not show us timestamps or the Oct 3rd line on the whiteboard
3. Nate's voice over during the seat/tire removal clip says (.46 min) "During one visit*, the two of them* enter the building, the man* looks back and forth as Lori opens the unit door..."

*In this sentence it's very confusing because "the two of them" seems to refer to Lori and Alex, since Alex was mentioned in the previous sentence about being present Oct 2nd and 3rd, but again Nate hasn't told us which day he is talking about for the tire removal visit. I believe "the man" could be referring back to another previous phrase (.20 min): "a man associated with Lori" in order to keep things vague.

But it sounds, at first glance, to be hinting at Alex on Oct 3rd since the sentence before that he tells us Lori and Alex came Oct 2nd and Oct 3rd. Confused yet? I sure am. I'm going around in circles on this. :confused:o_O

I feel like this is one of those math logic problems from my high school SAT test, LOL. Maybe someone can show me where I'm missing something the rules out Nov 24th as the day the seat/tote/tire were removed? Probably something where I will go :oops: seconds after it is pointed out... :rolleyes:

(Give yourself a Gold Star for the day if you read this far and followed what I was saying :cool::p )

ETA: MOO! :D

Last edited:

I have no idea... I thought the zombie idea came from a video we are not allowed to reference? Unless that term was on Grey Hughes too? IDK. I also never really understood from what little I have gleaned here if "zombie" was actual wording used by the cult or if it's a methphor that someone used to try to explain the cult beliefs? :confused:

MOO.

OK. Here's another post clarifying the Jeep, seat, wheel, townhouse thing. I've done some more research.

First, I've reposted from myself on ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15:
"Things are being loaded to the storage unit from the Rogue and then unloaded from the storage unit to the Rogue because it's easier to load them into the Rogue in a garage attached to the residence, hidden from view, then drive to a location unattached from the residence to unload them. No suspicious activity on camera. They had to have known the unit had cameras. Don't load things on camera that can be seen. This is also why the 4-door Jeep Wrangler with folding rear seats and tinted windows is a better option to haul certain things than a Ford F-150.
Folding rear seats:
seat-lowering-2012-wrangler-jpg.232103

Removable rear-facing seat:
3rd-row-jeep-wrangler-seat-jpg.232109

The bed of the truck is open to view of people and cameras. The only reason in this case to haul things hidden from view and cameras is obvious. So. The Wrangler wheel and seat are removed from the vehicle on Oct 1 within the garage at the townhome and loaded into Lori's Nissan. They move those to the storage unit so no questions will be asked. They load something within the garage at the townhome and wherever that 2012 Wrangler is driven on Oct 1-3 will be the route along which the Jeep will be unloaded. They return Oct 3rd to the storage unit and remove the wheel and seat to replace onto the Jeep again within the garage, so that the Jeep is never on the surveillance of the storage unit, and they can take as much time as necessary to first remove the seat and wheel and then replace the seat and wheel."

-----------------
That's as far as I got.
I can make sense of the rear seat being removed, but couldn't conceive of why the wheel had to be removed as well. I've since done some research. I wanted to know how big the townhome garage was (without going there and measuring it for obvious reasons).

In the first attached file is a photo from Zillow of the garage in unit #176. There is a 2018 Nissan Murano (check here: https://65e81151f52e248c552b-fe74cd...ages/2018-Nissan-Murano-Pearl-White-Color.jpg For those worried about keeping track of another car... this is UNRELATED TO THE CASE. Just happened to be in the photo) giving us reference of a 111.2" wheelbase. Clearly the garage opening is twice as wide as that at approximately 222.4 inches. Using that reference the space from the door to the wall is approximately 18 inches. Each slab of concrete for the floor is approximately 129-130 inches wide. Total garage width of appx 260 inches.

In the second file, is a photo of the garage in unit 141. The layout is identical to Lori's 175 unit (see third -sixth photos). The concrete slabs of garage floor appear to be square. If so, the depth of the garage is appx 260". Note the door we are viewing the unit 141 garage is from the right side of the garage, this door leads to the kitchen. This is important later.

The seventh file (third showing garage measurements) is a photo of the garage in unit 176 (Melani's unit). The layout is a mirror (left-to-right) to 175 (Lori's unit). Note the door is approximately 23 inches from the center slab line and appx 35 inches wide, swinging inward to the kitchen. There's a step down to the garage from the kitchen. Knowing all this, we can draw it out.

The eighth file (drawing of the garage) is a mock-up of the garage at 175 (Lori's unit). Here I've added the two vehicles in question: 2019 Nissan Rogue (I found a 2020 in red, Lori's was blue) and 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-door (I found a 2013 in tan, theirs was silver grey). I found the images from www.the-blueprints.com (Thanks guys!). This shows the vehicles to scale in the garage estimated based on the previous images.

I can't imagine there being much in the way stored in the garage, but in case there was, it only helps solidify my guess here.
Assume Alex loaded the bodies on his own. I really don't see Lori helping much just as she had to leave when CV was killed. We also know that she couldn't have any evidence in her Nissan Rogue because that was why she and Alex used it to remove the wheel and seat to the storage unit Oct 2. If he had to heft anything of much weight he would have wanted the vehicle close to the kitchen door and step. The best way to do that is to remove the check rod from the door and swing it wider than 90 degrees. Doing so requires the wheel to be removed to prevent the wheel from hitting the rear right fender/quarter panel.

--------

Other reasons were suggested that they could have used the excuse that the Jeep kept hauling something large dry in the rain. It didn't rain that day. (Idaho Falls, ID Weather History | Weather Underground)
The timing on the storage unit footage:
Oct 1, Lori appears by herself. She only appears with Alex Oct 1,2, and 3. (video at: Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News) see video at 0:30 for her initial visit with timestamp: 10-01-2019 Tue 14:32:14
Oct 2, Lori and Alex enter, see video at 0:37 timestamp: Wed 13:28:12
Oct 3, Lori and Alex enter, Alex looks back and forth, they remove large tote (seat) and wheel. See video 0:48 - 1:05, no legible timestamp given. Frame shows the seconds of the timestamp only partially. Nate, we need clarification!
Date unknown, Lori and Alex enter, Alex rolling in wheel. See video 1:24 - 1:28. Timestamp ends in 9:13-9:16 as in some hour:9 minutes:13-16 seconds.
IF Nate is correct in stating Lori appeared with Alex ONLY October 2-3, then logic states the wheel has to be rolled in before it was carried out. This puts the two rolling in the wheel perfectly after Oct 2 footage at 13:28:12. Follow me on this one: She shows him the unit, they look for a minute, go back out to the car, roll in the wheel. The whiteboard in the Dateline episode doesn't show Oct 1-3. Only Oct 6 through Nov. So all we have to figure this one out is the footage. I think my argument for the timeline is solid:
Oct 1 - Lori signs the contract and loads a tote (Dateline footage shows that one)
Oct 2 - Lori shows Alex the unit and he stores the wheel and seat.
Oct 3 - Lori and Alex remove the seat and wheel.
So, the argument for the seat and wheel being out of the Jeep and in the storage unit still stands. My statement on the timeline just got shorter. Another had suggested LE just needs to look at Alex and the Jeep's movement on Oct 2nd, overnight, and possibly early Oct 3rd. I agree. Would it be too much coincidence that getting rid of the kids was the same day someone shot at BB? I don't think so. Lori just got rid of her problems, someone else could have been trying to get rid of their problems by removing BB out of the picture in order to snatch MB's kids away. We know she herself with Alex wanted to do so from BB's family in Utah a month (Edit:removed "half" as it was Nov 14 a full month and then some) later and 911 was called then as well. Was that the motive for shooting BB? Take the kids to get rid of them?

Oct 2nd afternoon was bright and sunny, high of 49 in Rexburg. There was no snow on the ground in the valley. It's un-telling where he could have taken them. River, desert, forest? My guess with Alex having experience taking Lori's dogs to the AZ desert is to check somewhere he might be more familiar with. I suspect he headed up Pioneer Rd to west Main St and turned left to follow ID Hwy 33. In 15 minutes he would be surrounded by miles and miles of sagebrush with access roads easily handled by a Jeep. There are even caves and a landfill on the South side of the highway toward the Menan Buttes.

Someone please tell me this is impossible and/or too much speculation.

That's pretty astute. I'm impressed. Jmo

It sure does make me wonder if anybody is looking out for the welfare of or keeping track of the spouses and the dependent children of that entire list of speakers.

How big is this group that CD is involved with?

Information regarding the active participants in extremist groups affiliated with this individual might currently be tracked through Federal law enforcement. There are other organizations and groups that track extremist groups.

I have no idea... I thought the zombie idea came from a video we are not allowed to reference? Unless that term was on Grey Hughes too? IDK. I also never really understood from what little I have gleaned here if "zombie" was actual wording used by the cult or if it's a methphor that someone used to try to explain the cult beliefs? :confused:

MOO.

I'm not sure either. I didn't see that particular video so I know that's not where I got it. But I've run across the term here and there in other contexts--the end-of-the-worlders of all stripes seem to use it as slang for the masses of us who aren't going to survive. So we're already dead and just don't know it, which makes us zombies. But whether there's a formal definition or cult belief that uses the term, I don't know.

I think your reasoning is solid for why they removed the wheel and the seat. I also think that at first glance it looks like they took the seat and tire out of storage on Oct 3rd. That is certainly how it has been implied as happening with the order of Nate's voice-over. I'm totally on board with that theory. However I also see room for doubt due to what we are not shown and due to Nate's wording. Here is where I keep struggling, re-hashing this in my own mind and playing Nate's video 100 times:

Nate and Dateline are seemingly preventing us (on purpose/at LE's direction, I think) from knowing the following info about Oct 3rd:

2. ? I think that's it?

What we know about the day the seat/tote/tire were removed from viewing the video:
3. The man lifted the seat/tote and tire in 2 trips while Lori opened and closed doors behind him.

The above 3 known things about the seat/tire video could fit into an Oct 3rd timeline, but I also believe they also could fit what is known about the Nov 24th visit. Here is one of my new edits to the Timeline after watching the Dateline episode (and from @Trask 's screenshot of the whiteboard):

24 Nov 2019, 1:16-1:20 pm – Lori and a man (believed to be Chad) are seen on CCTV in a car visiting Lori’s Rexburg storage unit for about 4 minutes; they remove items and also place items into the unit. This is the last visit to the storage unit by Lori and/or any of the men associated with Lori (East Idaho News, Dateline).

After seeing the whiteboard times from the Dateline video and the voice over during Dateline said that it was believed to be Chad on Nov 24th, I believe it's equally possible the seat/"heavy tote" and tire were removed on Nov 24th (the last visit to the storage unit that she made in her car and possibly with Chad, not Alex). But that would mean Nate was faking us out with the order of his words in the EIN video, trying to make us believe it happened Oct 3rd with Alex for some reason:
3. Nate's voice over during the seat/tire removal clip says (.46 min) "During one visit*, the two of them* enter the building, the man* looks back and forth as Lori opens the unit door..."

*In this sentence it's very confusing because "the two of them" seems to refer to Lori and Alex, since Alex was mentioned in the previous sentence about being present Oct 2nd and 3rd, but again Nate hasn't told us which day he is talking about for the tire removal visit. I believe "the man" could be referring back to another previous phrase (.20 min): "a man associated with Lori" in order to keep things vague.

But it sounds, at first glance, to be hinting at Alex on Oct 3rd since the sentence before that he tells us Lori and Alex came Oct 2nd and Oct 3rd. Confused yet? I sure am. I'm going around in circles on this. :confused:o_O

I feel like this is one of those math logic problems from the high school SAT test, LOL. Maybe someone can show me where I'm missing something the rules out Nov 24th as the day the seat/tote/tire were removed? Probably something where I will go :oops: seconds after it is pointed out... :rolleyes:

(Give yourself a Gold Star for the day if you read this far and followed what I was saying :cool::p )

I totally followed along ;).. and the whiteboard the owner at the storage made us has a ton of information. MOO

2. ? I think that's it?

I feel like this is one of those math logic problems from my high school SAT test, LOL. Maybe someone can show me where I'm missing something the rules out Nov 24th as the day the seat/tote/tire were removed? Probably something where I will go :oops: seconds after it is pointed out... :rolleyes:

Maybe that helpful neighbor is one of the men in the camera footage? Just thought of that as he helped them move in he said. Maybe move stuff in and out to storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia