Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he certainly seemed like a good candidate. Brandon believed Alex to be the shooter. But one can't be in to places at ones (at least if one isn't a translated being-and since Alex is now dead, clearly he wasn't a translated being). So if it is Alex in the locker on Oct 2nd, then somebody else did the shooting.
Yes, but who? IMO someone with a personal stake in the result.

There's a laptop, a bottle of Sprite and a ziplock baggie (money or snacks? :rolleyes:). The rest looks like standard airline seatback stuff. I wonder if LE was able to search that laptop or if it's a new acquisition.

View attachment 233115

Heh, that's pretty funny. Lori/Chad won't wear foundation garments anywhere, but insist upon hewing to (caffeine-free) Sprite??

Yes for young hip women, she is neither IMO

Isn't that a natural consequence of having been to cosmetology school last when the earth was young (j/k)? I doubt Lori would have kept up with trends like ombre, balayage, etc.

Yes. She has brown hair in her picture of her marriage to JR. Now she has blonde on the top of her head but still brown underneath. Perhaps she is beginning to go grey on top and front and covers that with the blonde tints. MOO.

It is a popular hairstyle. Mine is dyed the same way. I do it this way because less foil equals less money. Also, you can stretch out the amount of time between hair appointments. And the mix of colors looks better on me.

It is a popular hairstyle. Mine is dyed the same way. I do it this way because less foil equals less money. Also, you can stretch out the amount of time between hair appointments. And the mix of colors looks better on me.
I do that too for the grey on top reason i gave above and darker below, but also the money reason too. Half head mostly then full head every third time or so. :)

You have to be able to reproduce in order to replenish. Seems like Lori is past reproductive age, so not sure why they would be selected as part of 144,000.

plenty of women have babies in their forties - although I don’t think Lori should be trusted to care for any more children ever. maybe Tylee is her fertile proxy?

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

It's allowed. Tricia gave us permission to link to it and I put it in our media thread. :)

That's great. Just noticed these entries which explain why the Welfare check was not done until late November.

"2/17/20

11/12/20: Based on the Keith Morrison’s claim that it took LE two weeks to perform the welfare check requested by Kay and Larry Woodcock, this would be the approximate date the welfare check was requested (source pending publishing of Dateline episode online).

11/12/20: Approximate date Kay Woodcock discovered by hacking into Charles Vallow’s email—after trying one of three passwords Woodcock said her brother always used—that an Amazon purchase had been sent to Lori Vallow’s address in Rexburg, ID. Woodcock said now that she had an address for them she could order the welfare check."

So Lori did not even tell Kay her new address. I wonder if Kay knew that Chad lived in Rexburg so Lori did not want her to know where she had moved. Good sleuthing by Kay.

Last edited:
I know this may sound like a really stupid irrelevant question but I am curious- is Lori’s hair blonde and shoulders length or not? I’m wondering what that brown fur like thing is hanging down over her shoulder nearest Chad ? Or is it part of her hair? Surely it cannot be as the two colours would merge somehow?

BBM - I’m catching up while sitting in the airport and when we read the part about “brown fur” I almost spit out my tea and I literally have tears running down my face in a room fun of strangers. Thank you for the laugh!

That's great. Just noticed these entries which explain why the Welfare check was not done until late November.

"2/17/20

11/12/20: Based on the Keith Morrison’s claim that it took LE two weeks to perform the welfare check requested by Kay and Larry Woodcock, this would be the approximate date the welfare check was requested (source pending publishing of Dateline episode online).

11/12/20: Approximate date Kay Woodcock discovered by hacking into Charles Vallow’s email—after trying one of three passwords Woodcock said her brother always used—that an Amazon purchase had been sent to Lori Vallow’s address in Rexburg, ID. Woodcock said now that she had an address for them she could order the welfare check."

So Lori did not even tell Kay her new address. I wonder if Kay knew that Chad lived in Rexburg so Lori did not want her to know where she had moved. Good sleuthing by Kay.

Those details were in the Dateline audio podcast version I listened to yesterday (and our members here also reported those new things while watching the show live on Feb 14th).

[Deleting the rest of my comment to avoid confusion]

MOO

ETA: Link to the episode: https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/where-are-the-children/4114704

Last edited:
BBM - I’m catching up while sitting in the airport and when we read the part about “brown fur” I almost spit out my tea and I literally have tears running down my face in a room fun of strangers. Thank you for the laugh!
I am laughing just hearing how it caught you off guard. But it truly is an accurate discription lol

Isn't that a natural consequence of having been to cosmetology school last when the earth was young (j/k)? I doubt Lori would have kept up with trends like ombre, balayage, etc.
She seems in good shape, perhaps trying to look youthful. Why wouldn't she be keeping up with trends when it comes to her looks?

Those details were in the Dateline audio podcast version I listened to yesterday (and our members here also reported those new things while watching the show live on Feb 14th), but I think they may have taken that info out of the video version released online. I'm only about halfway through watching the Dateline video but I started having technical difficulties with the video and will have to watch the rest later tonight. So it could still be revealed later in the episode than I remembered from the podcast... but we heard that Dateline had to edit the video before releasing it. I wonder if LE didn't want those details of how Kay tracked down Lori or that it took 2 weeks for RPD to do the welfare check to get out? My speculation only. If anyone has watched the entire released episode online and can confirm that info is still in there, that would be good to know.

MOO
It's in there.

My guess is that they came to Maui because of the Dateline special which aired Friday night, and they were trying to escape from the increased furor/scrutiny on Kauai that the special generated. But when they got to Maui, that woman photographed her at the rental agency, and probably people have made snide comments, possibly an establishment or two has refused service, and they realized that Maui felt just as unfriendly as Kauai. So they returned back to where they (meaning Lori) felt most comfortable.

It's interesting, there are only two places on Hawaii where the Japanese Coronavirus couple stayed: one on Oahu and one in Kaanapali, in a room at Kaanapali Beach Club from Jan 28 to Feb 3. I hope Lori & Chad stayed in that same hotel, and staff put them in the "stink room" and they caught the bug. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lafan