Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
January 27,2020

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

The attorney for Chad and Lori Daybell just emailed Fox 10 back in regards to the search warrant served. “We don’t have any comment on the search warrant issue.
#fox10phoenix
Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 16h
BREAKING: Source tells me authorities are at the Kauai Beach Resorts in Hawaii, serving a search warrant where Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are believed to be located. #fox10phoenix
Show this thread

9:36 AM · Jan 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

That's great.

Suicide? Only if they figured they could hop on the Haley Bopp comet like those 40 some Heaven's Gate cultists did back in the late 90s.
Problem is that these two scammers are after all just interested in everlasting life on a beach.
Yes suicide. If the kids are not with us anymore, the Hale-Bopp will be heading straight to prison. Neither strike me as willing to let that happen.

Glad they were found. Here I was thinking they were in a cave somewhere in the middle of nowhere, living off dehydrated potatoes and powdered milk. But no, they were in Hawaii living their best life!

Evidently LE cannot arrest them, but will they keep them under 24 hour surveillance until Thursday? What if they want to book flights (not to Idaho).

Is anyone concerned these two might commit suicide?

Unless Lori is a whole lot different than I or anyone else here has her pegged as being, there is no way she would do that unless she really thinks she's a translated being and would get to come back as someone new and even better if she did. I'm not convinced she believes all the BS she spouts though.

@Trask Thank you for screen grab with a nice before and after. Now the people in Idaho who listened to his podcasts and sat in on his little talks about the end of times can identify him when he arrives back it Salem/Rexburg. I am totally being snarky on this whole thing now since these people have made so many of us lose sleep worried about 2 kids and we arent even family...sorry not sorry MOO

chad3-jpg.228201

I'm pretty sure she didn't have a handbag, but it looked like a big baggie maybe along with the papers she had with the papers covering the bag, but Nate would have had an angle to see them. I theorized last night and still believe that they confiscated her purse with the exception of the cash and possibly another thing or two (driver's license?) that were put in the baggie. Presumably they're going to or have searched the purse for whatever evidence and have or will return it to her at some point.
Indeed. And that has to be one of the most intrusive things for a woman, having your purse confiscated.

Interesting that Chad is wearing Puma shorts. Lori dressed JJ in Puma clothing and Alex is pictured wearing that brand too. Can anyone tell what the logo says on Chad's shirt? Chad's shirt style looks similar to t-shirts Charles Vallow wore from the few photos we have. I wonder if Chad is wearing Charles' clothing that Lori stole in January 2019? I wonder if they kept a vacation place in HI from when they lived their previously? Perhaps Lori simply took all Charles clothing there when she cleaned out the Chandler, AZ house? Chad looks like he would be similar in sizing to Charles since he lost weight. Or maybe they took some of Alex's clothing when they went to HI, knowing he wouldn't be needing it for long? Either way, Lori really did a make-over on Chad. He's dressing the way she wants him to now. She's got him completely under her control IMHO.

Here's Chad's old vacation look with Tammy:
OIP.YqIVvh-EcyfbX9d-d8lLOQHaGz

Idaho police hunt for two children missing after mom marries man shortly after former wife dies | Daily Mail Online

Chad's new look with Lori:
exit-jpg.228183

EXCLUSIVE: Daybells served with search warrants in Hawaii | East Idaho News

Charles wearing a Gold's Gym T-shirt:
22826370-7842665-An_ongoing_police_investigation_revealed_that_the_person_who_sho-a-2_1577894762942.jpg

Relative of missing Idaho children was targeted in drive-by shooting | Daily Mail Online

Alex wearing a Puma Tee:
23398644-7887051-image-m-22_1579033755666.jpg

Bodycam footage of missing cult mom Lori Vallow | Daily Mail Online
I could say something snarky like, it’s commonly available at Ross? For those that like to appear to have a little money? Puma isn’t a brand Imho that someone seeks to wear.

@Trask Thank you for screen grab with a nice before and after. Now the people in Idaho who listened to his podcasts and sat in on his little talks about the end of times can identify him when he arrives back it Salem/Rexburg. I am totally being snarky on this whole thing now since these people have made so many of us lose sleep worried about 2 kids and we arent even family...sorry not sorry MOO

chad3-jpg.228201
From Prophe-seer to Fugitive in 5 short days... Holding my breath for those kids.

Thank you. I find it very disturbing that she would tell someone her child had been dead for a year.
Why would anyone say that? Very strange.
If the kids were not with them when they were found in Hawaii, then where the heck are they? LE had apparently known where they were for awhile. I'm thinking there has been no sign of the kids and that's why they have been ordered to produce them.

Imo

Yeah, if LE knows the kids are alive and where they are then we'd basically have no issue, nor would they have been able to get a judge to demand they show up with the kids without telling the judge some lies. At least that's the way I see it. MOO.

I could say something snarky like, it’s commonly available at Ross? For those that like to appear to have a little money? Puma isn’t a brand Imho that someone seeks to wear.
We are seriously on a roll this morning. We went down 1000 rabbit holes on religion and end of times and bunker living and they are boogie boarding in Hawaii. MOO

IMO - I don't think she is styling him to appear wealthy so much as to appear more youthful and physically fit - based on her two prior marriages, she has a "type" and it was noted by many on here that Chad's appearances didn't fit with that. But his new look certainly does.

Unless Lori is a whole lot different than I or anyone else here has her pegged as being, there is no way she would do that unless she really thinks she's a translated being and would get to come back as someone new and even better if she did. I'm not convinced she believes all the BS she spouts though.
Lori? She wanted to translate her little tush out of that situation, with her lil bag o' cash. To some other beach, right now.

IMO - I don't think she is styling him to appear wealthy so much as to appear more youthful and physically fit - based on her two prior marriages, she has a "type" and it was noted by many on here that Chad's appearances didn't fit with that. But his new look certainly does.

Her "type" is wealthy. And, preferably dead.

We are seriously on a roll this morning. We went down 1000 rabbit holes on religion and end of times and bunker living and they are boogie boarding in Hawaii. MOO

I guess I could theorize that they're using embezzled tithing money to pay for that house which can't be too cheap to get us back down the religion rabbit hole, but I don't think that's very likely. :)

He was having a movie being made and Sept 23rd he cancelled which is when the kids were last seen. Seems a bit coincidental so that is why I am just keeping this in the back of my mind that's all. These two seem like grifters. JMO

ETA what is that last para about "schedule a series of messages.....etc " . I don't follow you on that.

BBM: I meant in case they had intended to preach some message about the end of the world keyed to July 23 or similar for their followers, in which case they'd have pre-recorded contact for someone else to upload. I was also postulating that they wouldn't want this theoretical content traced to them and their physical whereabouts by a location stamp when they uploaded.

All of which is moot on my part anyway, if/since they clearly weren't trying to gin people up about the end of the world on July 23 or whatever, though :).

I'm sure he's been working on his next book while shaking sand from his skivvies, and I am even more certain it's entitled Lord of the Lei's. She's assisting with the "Puma Princess" chapter.

Final chapter... From Paradise to Prison.

Last edited:
The search warrant per Justin Lum/Fox 10 facebook post 10 hours ago states that the search warrants were for the car AND their persons. Per LE release to Justin on that FB page... "We can also confirm that during the afternoon of January 26th, the Kauai Police Department served a search warrant on the vehicle and persons of Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow".

That means MOO they probably took their cell phones that they had on them to perhaps see communications made AFTER they served the notice the day before.

LE is game on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member