Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest concern is the potential lack of evidence against Lori in terms of the disappearance of Tylee and JJ.

If Lori is unable to produce them to the court by the deadline (and assuming, in that case, that they are dead), unless there is substantial evidence that the public doesn’t know about, what can Lori truly be convicted of other than offenses that would see her out in less than five years on good behavior?

I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that, if the children are not produced, the lack of physical evidence is going to heavily delay prosecutors from going after Lori for murder despite all of this circumstantial evidence. I hope that I am wrong, but Lori seems to be a professional in this line of “work” and knows how to avoid incriminating herself, and I think that is why she looks so smug in the video.

I think Lori was holding the papers because either she rented the car first, or purchased it and it’s in her name. Could also be why they were separated I would guess. To serve her that warrant.

No, I don’t think so. It’s all about the sex now and always has been, imho. There’s no religion behind this. These two are scammers and liars and “profiters” not prophets. There is one narcissist , at least , among them who is gonna go down thinking she’s a victim till the end. All MOO, IMHO.

When watching Nate's ambush video, the most appalling part of it to me was Chad's tan. Seeing that just made my stomach turn.

My biggest concern is the potential lack of evidence against Lori in terms of the disappearance of Tylee and JJ.

If Lori is unable to produce them to the court by the deadline (and assuming, in that case, that they are dead), unless there is substantial evidence that the public doesn’t know about, what can Lori truly be convicted of other than offenses that would see her out in less than five years on good behavior?

I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that, if the children are not produced, the lack of physical evidence is going to heavily delay prosecutors from going after Lori for murder despite all of this circumstantial evidence. I hope that I am wrong, but Lori seems to be a professional in this line of “work” and knows how to avoid incriminating herself, and I think that is why she looks so smug in the video.

I agree, and it worries the heck out of me.

I thought about this case last night and ….wouldn't any rational attorney tell Lori, "hey, just bring the kids in front of the judge, then you can go back to Hawaii and live your life as you wish! Its easy, its simple, lets get this done."
I mean seriously.
So, then Lori would say..."but I dont know where the kids are" okay, how would an attorney deal with that? Hmmmm….I mean wouldn't that raise some eyebrows with their attorney??
Or let's say Lori says "I dont want to show them my kids, I dont want them meddling in my business, they are safe" wouldn't the attorney be wise to tell her "hey, its simple, lets get them off your back and put this thing to rest, lets just show them the kids for a minute and then all will be over and done and well" I mean how could an attorney NOT see it any other way??? MOO

Can someone do a screen grab with a before and after of the "Prophet Chad" ? I would like his followers to have a nice visual of the Biggest Loser Idaho / Hawaii edition. (keep in mind his kids are sitting butt deep in snow in Rexburg ) MOO

Is his hair a different color or is that just the light playing mind games with me? Jmo

I thought about this case last night and ….wouldn't any rational attorney tell Lori, "hey, just bring the kids in front of the judge, then you can go back to Hawaii and live your life as you wish! Its easy, its simple, lets get this done."
I mean seriously.
So, then Lori would say..."but I dont know where the kids are" okay, how would an attorney deal with that? Hmmmm….I mean wouldn't that raise some eyebrows with their attorney??
Or let's say Lori says "I dont want to show them my kids, I dont want them meddling in my business, they are safe" wouldn't the attorney be wise to tell her "hey, its simple, lets get them off your back and put this thing to rest, lets just show them the kids for a minute and then all will be over and done and well" I mean how could an attorney NOT see it any other way??? MOO
What would be her motivation for keeping the kids hidden?
Is she afraid because they know things that would incriminate her? Or that she will lose custody?
Didn't she at one time tell someone Tylee was dead?

What would be her motivation for keeping the kids hidden?
Is she afraid because they know things that would incriminate her? Or that she will lose custody?
Didn't she at one time tell someone Tylee was dead?

She is reported to have told someone that Tylee had been dead for more than a year which is known to not be true since she's been seen since then (like in July LE saw her and she was on the body cam video when Charles was shot).

Glad they were found. Here I was thinking they were in a cave somewhere in the middle of nowhere, living off dehydrated potatoes and powdered milk. But no, they were in Hawaii living their best life!

Evidently LE cannot arrest them, but will they keep them under 24 hour surveillance until Thursday? What if they want to book flights (not to Idaho).

Is anyone concerned these two might commit suicide?

Well I am glad I kept my earlier speculation to myself! I thought they would never go to Hawaii as you would be trapped on an island, easily tracked and because it is so expensive. Chad certainly looks like he got a head to toe makeover relative to the earlier photos that have been shared.

I am still holding out a little bit of hope that the kids are with someone on the Cox side of the family that have been suspiciously quiet. If LE has already determined that they are not, then I hope Lori is somehow held accountable. I guess we will see what happens on Friday if they don't appear before then.

I am glad that this all finally coming to a head.

She is reported to have told someone that Tylee had been dead for more than a year which is known to not be true since she's been seen since then (like in July LE saw her and she was on the body cam video when Charles was shot).
Thank you. I find it very disturbing that she would tell someone her child had been dead for a year.
Why would anyone say that? Very strange.
If the kids were not with them when they were found in Hawaii, then where the heck are they? LE had apparently known where they were for awhile. I'm thinking there has been no sign of the kids and that's why they have been ordered to produce them.

Imo

That door looks like an exit only without handles. Too bad it wasn't unable to be opened and the ambush continued .

View attachment 228183

Interesting that Chad is wearing Puma shorts. Lori dressed JJ in Puma clothing and Alex is pictured wearing that brand too. Can anyone tell what the logo says on Chad's shirt? Chad's shirt style looks similar to t-shirts Charles Vallow wore from the few photos we have. I wonder if Chad is wearing Charles' clothing that Lori stole in January 2019? I wonder if they kept a vacation place in HI from when they lived their previously? Perhaps Lori simply took all Charles clothing there when she cleaned out the Chandler, AZ house? Chad looks like he would be similar in sizing to Charles since he lost weight. Or maybe they took some of Alex's clothing when they went to HI, knowing he wouldn't be needing it for long? Either way, Lori really did a make-over on Chad. He's dressing the way she wants him to now. She's got him completely under her control IMHO.

Here's Chad's old vacation look with Tammy:
OIP.YqIVvh-EcyfbX9d-d8lLOQHaGz

Idaho police hunt for two children missing after mom marries man shortly after former wife dies | Daily Mail Online

Chad's new look with Lori:
exit-jpg.228183

EXCLUSIVE: Daybells served with search warrants in Hawaii | East Idaho News

Charles wearing a Gold's Gym T-shirt:
22826370-7842665-An_ongoing_police_investigation_revealed_that_the_person_who_sho-a-2_1577894762942.jpg

Relative of missing Idaho children was targeted in drive-by shooting | Daily Mail Online

Alex wearing a Puma Tee:
23398644-7887051-image-m-22_1579033755666.jpg

Bodycam footage of missing cult mom Lori Vallow | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Glad they were found. Here I was thinking they were in a cave somewhere in the middle of nowhere, living off dehydrated potatoes and powdered milk. But no, they were in Hawaii living their best life!

Evidently LE cannot arrest them, but will they keep them under 24 hour surveillance until Thursday? What if they want to book flights (not to Idaho).

Is anyone concerned these two might commit suicide?

Suicide? Only if they figured they could hop on the Haley Bopp comet like those 40 some Heaven's Gate cultists did back in the late 90s.
Problem is that these two scammers are after all just interested in everlasting life on a beach.

Can someone do a screen grab with a before and after of the "Prophet Chad" ? I would like his followers to have a nice visual of the Biggest Loser Idaho / Hawaii edition. (keep in mind his kids are sitting butt deep in snow in Rexburg ) MOO

Here you go. Also @Gardener1850, this is the best screen grab I could get on Chad's t-shirt logo. It says Hawaii across the middle banner but I can't make out what is printed in the circle.
Edited to add a better shot of the t-shirt logo

Attachments

• Chad3.jpg
    Chad3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,444
  • Chad2.png
    Chad2.png
    254.4 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
January 27,2020

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

The attorney for Chad and Lori Daybell just emailed Fox 10 back in regards to the search warrant served. “We don’t have any comment on the search warrant issue.
#fox10phoenix
Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 16h
BREAKING: Source tells me authorities are at the Kauai Beach Resorts in Hawaii, serving a search warrant where Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are believed to be located. #fox10phoenix
Show this thread

9:36 AM · Jan 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members