Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna assume you're not being tracked and chased by law enforcement, friends, concerned strangers and your own demons. You probably also have a purse instead of a plastic baggie. So, of the two lives, yours is the more enviable.

My gosh this is so true. I am in a holding pattern to go "back to live" in Mainland China with my husbands job. I have been tracked all over China by plain clothes police. Now following this case closely as I wait..since the entire country is looking to be under quarantine with virus. MOO

Last edited:
I can't wait to learn if the children are still playing on a beach somewhere. Apparently that beach is not in Hawaii.
And... who knew the dark spirits of law enforcement could follow them to their little paradise. What a surprise, the suspense was killing them! Or not?

"Look, da plane, it's da plane, boss! It has a dark spirit telling us to go back to snow country and answer to the law!"

I suppose... but if they bought property and became residents of Hawaii couldn’t they have bought and tagged a car?
You do not have to own property or be a resident of Hawaii to register a car here. In fact, it is extremely common for people who come here often to keep a vehicle here and it must be registered here within a very short period.

I am still wondering about Tammy's autopsy results. If nothing questionable was found, would those results have been made public by now... Or released in near future? Maybe there's no obligation to inform the general public ?

How long to get to Christmas Island by boat? That would be my pick, outside the US and an international airport.

We'll have to think of another island. It's kinda far. I always thought it was in the Pacific. I get all those islands confused!!!

upload_2020-1-27_12-57-21.png

That reporter was tremendous. He was aggressive, and was able to show just how defiant these two are. The only question I wish he asked, was “How many people have you killed?”

I wish he would have asked her, why haven't you answered your son. He has been pleading with you. Also, why aren't you wearing your garments Lori?

I will go back to saying it will be very interesting if they were staying in the same neighborhood they stayed in before. And it will be very interesting to find out how and who they rented their townhome from or purchased it from. And I think it’s weird that they called the vehicle a rental but they called where they are staying their “home”. To me it almost implies they purchased it or own it.

I would not be surprised if they rented the same townhouse they lived in a few years ago. People often do that if they come here often because they know the owner or manager.

I check the Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances where all land transactions are recorded. The only Daybell transactions were in 2012 for a property on Oahu. There were a few Vallow transactions in the early 2000 on Maui. One intriguing one where a John Vallow bought a timeshare in Kauai in 2009. Most likely unrelated.

The BoC records tend to lag by a couple of months so if they bought something since, say, October 2019 it might not show up. But I suspect they are just renting.

The search warrant per Justin Lum/Fox 10 facebook post 10 hours ago states that the search warrants were for the car AND their persons. Per LE release to Justin on that FB page... "We can also confirm that during the afternoon of January 26th, the Kauai Police Department served a search warrant on the vehicle and persons of Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow".

That means MOO they probably took their cell phones that they had on them to perhaps see communications made AFTER they served the notice the day before.

LE is game on!

I was waiting to hear if it also involved “on their persons”, this is phenomenal to hear ! Go LE!

I thought about this case last night and ….wouldn't any rational attorney tell Lori, "hey, just bring the kids in front of the judge, then you can go back to Hawaii and live your life as you wish! Its easy, its simple, lets get this done."
I mean seriously.
So, then Lori would say..."but I dont know where the kids are" okay, how would an attorney deal with that? Hmmmm….I mean wouldn't that raise some eyebrows with their attorney??
Or let's say Lori says "I dont want to show them my kids, I dont want them meddling in my business, they are safe" wouldn't the attorney be wise to tell her "hey, its simple, lets get them off your back and put this thing to rest, lets just show them the kids for a minute and then all will be over and done and well" I mean how could an attorney NOT see it any other way??? MOO
I think it is highly unlikely an attorney would advise her to defy a court order. He has to practice before those same judges on many cases, not just hers. He's not going to sacrifice his reputation for her...unless he is a devoted Chad-follower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay