Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it known for how long Lori and Chad have been in Hawaii? I'm sure the police could figure out quickly from the flight records that they were there. Why weren't they served the same court order months earlier? What is different now? Have Tammy's autopsy results come back yet?

January 27,2020

Idaho Cult Mother Lori Vallow & Husband Found, Kids Still Missing

Idaho 'Cult' Mother Lori Vallow & New Husband Found In Hawaii, Kids Still Missing
Alleged Preparing A People member refuses to disclose J.J. and Tylee’s whereabouts.
January 27, 2020 @ 12:09PM
Idaho-Cult-Mother-Lori-Vallow-Husband-Found-Kids-Still-Missing-FEATURED.jpg

Photo Credit: Fremont County Sheriff Idaho (4)

Idaho “cult” mother Lori VallowOpens in New Window, and her husband, Chad DaybellOpens in New Window, have been found. The pair were discovered by officials in Hawaii after fleeing their home as police launched an investigation into the disappearance of Vallow’s two youngest children.

Kaua’i police are in contact with the pair and aware of their current whereabouts, but they have not arrested them, Fox 13 reported.

As RadarOnline.com readers know, Vallow, 46, and Daybell, 51, have been on the run for months. It all began in July 2019, when Vallow’s ex-husband, Charles VallowOpens in New Window, was shot dead by her brother, Alex Cox, inside her home in Chandler, Arizona. Two months later, in September, Vallow and her young kids, son J.J. and daughter Tylee, moved to Rexburg, Idaho. There, Vallow continued her romance with Daybell, the author of several religious-themed fiction books about prophecies and the end of the world.

J.J., 7, and Tylee, 17, were last seen at school in late September. No one has seen or heard from them since, and Vallow is refusing to answer questions or cooperate with authorities. According to reports, she previously told people that J.J. was dead.

In October 2019 — one month after the kids were last seen — Daybell’s ex-wife, Tammy DaybellOpens in New Window, was found dead in her family home. Officials said she died of natural causes. Vallow and Daybell married two weeks later.

Vallow’s family has since accused her of joining a dark cult.

The children’s aunt, Kay WoodcockOpens in New Window, exclusively told Radar in an interview that the alleged cult Preparing A People is a dangerous organization, and she believes it has something to do with the deaths of Daybell’s late wife, Vallow’s late husband, and the disappearance of Tylee and J.J. — whose birth name is Joshua.

“I pray that they’re okay. I’m trying to be positive. I just want J.J. found,” she said.

Speaking of the alleged cult, she added: “They say it’s Mormon based, but Chad Daybell was ex-communicated from the Mormon church and Lori will be too. So, it’s absolutely not Mormon, it’s a cult. Daybell wrote all these books with his own thoughts about things, and then it went from there.” Aunt Of Missing Idaho Kids Reveals Their Mom & Stepdad's Involvement In Secret 'Cult'

Earlier this month, Vallow’s elder son, Colby RyanOpens in New Window, posted a heartbreaking YouTube video, begging his mother for information about his siblings’ whereabouts.

“We strongly believe that Joshua and Tylee’s lives are in danger,” Rexburg police said after Vallow and Daybell fled Idaho. “We know that the children are not with Lori and Chad Daybell and we also have information indicating that Lori knows either the location of the children or what has happened to them. Despite having this knowledge, she has refused to work with law enforcement to help us resolve this matter.”

The two founders of Preparing A People, Michael and Nancy James, have not responded to Radar’s request for comment.

d3315b82dfcda499f385d68f443ff678
Written byRosa Sanchez

I thought about this case last night and ….wouldn't any rational attorney tell Lori, "hey, just bring the kids in front of the judge, then you can go back to Hawaii and live your life as you wish! Its easy, its simple, lets get this done."
I mean seriously.
So, then Lori would say..."but I dont know where the kids are" okay, how would an attorney deal with that? Hmmmm….I mean wouldn't that raise some eyebrows with their attorney??
Or let's say Lori says "I dont want to show them my kids, I dont want them meddling in my business, they are safe" wouldn't the attorney be wise to tell her "hey, its simple, lets get them off your back and put this thing to rest, lets just show them the kids for a minute and then all will be over and done and well" I mean how could an attorney NOT see it any other way??? MOO
I think it is highly unlikely an attorney would advise her to defy a court order. He has to practice before those same judges on many cases, not just hers. He's not going to sacrifice his reputation for her...unless he is a devoted Chad-follower.

Is it known for how long Lori and Chad have been in Hawaii? I'm sure the police could figure out quickly from the flight records that they were there. Why weren't they served the same court order months earlier? What is different now? Have Tammy's autopsy results come back yet?

Well, Nate asked about the results, so I'd guess he knows/believes they are at least inconclusive.

Either that, or he just wanted to rouse any kind of reaction he could get as being an improvement, taking a shot in the dark.

Cassidy International Airport - Wikipedia

That wiki confused me, said they were also called christmas island.

LOL...There are several Christmas Islands...No wonder there is confusion...Good Gosh! I always thought it was in the Pacific. My dad was in the Air Force and he did some stuff in the Pacific.

Christmas Island is an Australian island territory in the Indian Ocean.

Places

Upthread there was a discussion about how they got back home. Hawaii is a unique place, spirit of aloha and all, I have no doubt the police would have offered them a ride home after all was done. But they likely would have declined if for no other reason than the place where the car was seized is not far from the airport. They could have taken a taxi to the airport then rented a car there and driven home.

Also mention about seizing their passports - also unlikely. The cops can't impose a travel restriction. That takes a judge's order and usually only after an indictment. Plus if they took their driver's license and passport that would effectively be the KPD interferring with the Idaho court since that would make it impossible for them to travel to Idaho to comply.

Also mention about seizing their passports - also unlikely. The cops can't impose a travel restriction. That takes a judge's order and usually only after an indictment. Plus if they took their driver's license and passport that would effectively be the KPD interferring with the Idaho court since that would make it impossible for them to travel to Idaho to comply.

So they can get on a plane and head to some other paradise.........(like Bali...or wherever rich people hang out) groan......

The way he said “baggie” he might as well said “Lori, you look ridiculous”. That may be the only time she cringed inside. She thinks she’s pulling off the I’m oh-so-cool and above you thing and there he goes with “baggie”.

It was my favorite part.

Inside she's all "Stupid women's clothes no pockets grrrr!$(@*#". :p

I wonder if there is some sort of statutory rule, or time frame for parents to produce their children. If they don't do it within the period, then they can issue a subpoena.

I am still wondering about Tammy's autopsy results. If nothing questionable was found, would those results have been made public by now... Or released in near future? Maybe there's no obligation to inform the general public ?
I've heard they have advised the family, and then give the public the results later this week. That said, perhaps there was nothing conclusive, as if there was, I would have expected an arrest. And they have finally gotten up in their grill, it seems to me even though it's inconclusive, that they believe they both were up to no good, and put the pressure on IRT the kids. Thankfully they rousted them, searched their condo, yanked their car, gave them a 5 day notice to appear. Game on! Prepare the popcorn!
Lori and Chad can prepare to be emasculated as Lori did to Charles.

So they can get on a plane and head to some other paradise.........(like Bali...or wherever rich people hang out) groan......
Of course, until they are arrested. When I have flown internationally out of Honolulu there is no outbound passport control. The airline checks your passport as you board but that is just a visual check, no electronic scan. Most likely there is a record created at check-in though so it's possible someone is watching to make sure they don't get on an international flight. But there are enough ships calling on Honolulu that if I wanted to get out of the country, a flight would not be my first choice. I'd get on a cargo or fishing ship headed to a remote island, Samoa, or similar.

It just chaps my hide they're hanging out in luxury digs in a tropical paradise and we don't know where those kids are.

Let's just revel in our middle classines cuz at least we know where our kids are! Jmo
So thankful they cut Bonnie and Clyde's honeymoon short, probably running low on Tammy's life insurance money anyway. It's time the wheels of justice start turning!

Wherever they go, they need to lose their LE watchers first.

I suggest Lori cuts those lovely locks and dyes them black, replaces the Spandex leggings with a nice roomy muumuu, put Chad in a fat suit and escape through the lanai doors.
Get to the harbor, pay a fisherman with the baggie money, sail to the Forbidden Island Niihau.
Heck it's right next door, has great beaches and nobody goes there. They can soak in the sun in peace and carry on with their honeymoon.

Here are a few departing flight times out of Kauai. I will guess "if and when" they come back they will go through SLC and then either rent a car and drive to Idaho or fly into Idaho Falls . MMO

Flights

Doubtful. Their travel is likely flagged so if they try to leave the country vs flying to Idaho, LE will move in and grab them.

It seems like LE has a carefully orchestrated plan in play here. They said they will not release Tammy's autopsy results to the public until later this week. That makes it sound as if it's timed to coincide with the court order to produce the children in Idaho. I think they are making a last ditch effort to secure the children if they can before moving forward with other things. Of course, all of this speculation is MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay